Thread: Yuki at 100/288 Wattle St, Ultimo - 02 9571 9191

Yuki at 100/288 Wattle St, Ultimo - 02 9571 9191

Person's Name : Yuki

Establishment : Erox Relaxation Massage

Date of Visit : 16 August 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 100/288 Wattle St, Ultimo NSW 2007

Hours of Business : 10:30am - 7:30pm 7 days

Rates : $65 for 1 hr (new price !), + $20 tip for HJ only, no nude for me policy is still ON.........lol

Size/shape : quite slim now and very toned body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : strong massage with happy ending

Last Saturday I was in need of a good massage session, two of my favourites Emma and Rebecca were both away, so I thought why not catch up with Yuki again, I have already given up hope to see her naked - not that she has too much tits to show me any way, just the one body you can't have you tend to wanting it more!!

Rang and book ahead Mina answered the phone, good that she still remember me !!

Got there right on time and say hello to Mina and Yuki, both of them tried to sell me this new Thai girl who was sitting in the kitchen eating - apparently Lorra doesn't work there anymore. The Thai girl was very young and pretty, nice long leg, said hi to me but didn't stand up so can't tell if she is busty, and I can't be bothered anyway, once the booking was made with Yuki, I knew I was going to get good massage which I needed and a great HJ so why change.

The price for 1 hr massage has just changed from $60 to $65, so no problem, pay that plus the $20 tip. can't help but grab Yuki's tits over her short uniform - that's the only chance I have to have a feel, she laughed and pushed me away and said, anymore touching her she will give me no shooting down the aeroplane today 再摸我就不幫你打飛機啦! - yeah right, as if !!

One thing I like about 288 is the heated massage table - they put an electric blanket underneath the covering towel, and it was very warm and comfortable in these cold and wet days.

Yuki started the session in her usual manner by pressing down along my spine, knees on butt etc. Oh, that was nice, not the massage, but Yuki sitting on my butt and my thighs, as she is now wearing the short uniform dress, she was not wearing any long pants, so her bare legs were either on my thighs or on my butt, it's kind of body to body.................lol, naked thigh on naked thigh stuff and she has very smooth skins !!

then came the push oil part, then the two legs and the hot towel.

Then all the useful teasing and tickling, I used to always got on my fours and gave her full access everywhere, but I was too tired today so I just raised one leg sideway up a little bit, enough room for her to get her hands under and play !!

Time to turn over and Yuki's hands are forever so skillful and sensual and she just knew where to touch and doing it so gently and erotically.

I pull her towards me, tried to get my left hand inside her dress and to no success. my right hand is on her butt and she was OK for me to touch her butt, I am not a pussy toucher, so Yuki let me slip my hand inside her pant and grab hold of her tight little butt.

When I was close, I put my left hand over her uniform and grab one breast while my other hand was squeezing her bare bottom, this time Yuki knew I was cumming so she let me had my way for the final 30 seconds. with her skills and the build up, I shot a big load, much bigger than my usual with other MLs, I guess you guys can always tell how good your ML is by the cum volumes and how far is your shot..................lol

I think we went over by 5 min and her next client is already waiting, so a quick clean up and put my clothes back on and off I go.

Another top RnT session, as you would expect from Yuki.

Cheers

Nice review Bro Ahl. Never been down Ultimo way. I tend to stick with downtown CBD shops.

Do you always try and get the ML's nude if you can?

Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    Nice review Bro Ahl. Never been down Ultimo way. I tend to stick with downtown CBD shops.

Do you always try and get the ML's nude if you can?
    To get them nude ??

What sort of question is that!

This is what RnT is all about brother !!

Especially when she has her hands playing my cock ! Why can't I play her tits ??

Yuki does go nude for western clients .........what the !!

But she is so bloody good, I am happy to see her with the limited services !

Yuki only works Saturday at 288!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool

I must say I do love your reviews and your energy on the forum Ahlungor!

(My favs are you and Willisno even though you butt heads sometime haha!)

So true it's often about the thrill of the chase, and it seems like you've been chasing the forbidden fruit on Yuki for quite some time!

Do you really think that it's just a blanket "No" for all Asian brothers, or do you think as a semi-regular client that she knows if she keeps torturing (!) you that you'll come back for more and that ensures she keeps up a strong client base by dangling the carrot so to speak?

Like if she got nude for you do you think the challenge over and you'd see her less?

Anyway, I'm normally not into more mature ML but it sounds like I'll need to try Yuki & Mimi (Burwood) to experience some serious skills sometime!

PS: I'm Eurasian so are my chances 50/50 or better or worse with Yuki? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Biethestarr View Post
    I must say I do love your reviews and your energy on the forum Ahlungor!

(My favs are you and Willisno even though you butt heads sometime haha!)

So true it's often about the thrill of the chase, and it seems like you've been chasing the forbidden fruit on Yuki for quite some time!

Do you really think that it's just a blanket "No" for all Asian brothers, or do you think as a semi-regular client that she knows if she keeps torturing (!) you that you'll come back for more and that ensures she keeps up a strong client base by dangling the carrot so to speak?

Like if she got nude for you do you think the challenge over and you'd see her less?

Anyway, I'm normally not into more mature ML but it sounds like I'll need to try Yuki & Mimi (Burwood) to experience some serious skills sometime!

PS: I'm Eurasian so are my chances 50/50 or better or worse with Yuki? :P

Haha, funny you should mention about Mimi ! Just went to her new Burwood place for the first time this afternoon and what a contrast between these two masters !!

With Yuki, I see and touch no flesh , with Mimi - it was full nudity from start to finish and so much body to body - bloody hell !!

Now back to my situation with Yuki, yes, her policy was silly and stupid, and it's almost like a punishment for being her most regular !

So you think it's the teasing and one way of keeping me interested, I think not, to start with, although I saw her twice in the past few weeks, but before that, it was more than one year that I last saw her, so that didn't work, also, in almost every occasion she was trying to push me to try the other girl working on Saturday so she doesn't really need me as a client !

In fact I knew the real reason a long time ago but just didn't say it !

Being Chinese, sure, but more importantly I think Yuki sort of treat me like a friend and so rather not go nude in front of me to retain some sort of privacy or self respect or whatever !

And much deeper there may be another issue , Yuki knew me very well and she knows I like big tits girl, and she only has a small B !!

So she propbably doesn't want to let me see her smallish B cups and disappointed or disapproval of her if you know what I mean !

Look, I don't really need to see her body, there are plenty of naked body and big big tits I can see and play, I am just pissed off that she won't let me!

Keep going back, of course I will, she is a master and we really get along well, and those hands.......haha, why not !

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Hey bro A, I think I have asked you this before but I am still confused.
    Is this the same Yuki that worked at 329 King St Newtown around 2 years ago when it was Healing Hands?
    The age and good massage matches but the Yuki I saw 2 or 3 times was at least a C cup and always got fully naked and allowed touching of everything.
    On one occasion I saw her it was a really quiet day and she brought in the two other girls on duty for a triple R & T; that's still my best ever R&T session.
    So is it the same Yuki, and if not, do you know which Yuki I am talking about and where she is now?

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hey bro A, I think I have asked you this before but I am still confused.
    Is this the same Yuki that worked at 329 King St Newtown around 2 years ago when it was Healing Hands?
    The age and good massage matches but the Yuki I saw 2 or 3 times was at least a C cup and always got fully naked and allowed touching of everything.
    On one occasion I saw her it was a really quiet day and she brought in the two other girls on duty for a triple R & T; that's still my best ever R&T session.
    So is it the same Yuki, and if not, do you know which Yuki I am talking about and where she is now?
    Hey brother Rooter,

This Yuki is no way a C Cup! Although I have never seen them in all their glory but through grabbing over clothes and bra and on many occasion looking down a low cut T shirt !

From what I know, the only shop Yuki only worked in at Newtown was not 329b but rather the 447 ! I am very certain of this !

When I first met Yuki many years ago, it was at Wishway, where $80/30 and $120/60 min b2b is available, I wish I had taken those options but I didn't and that was a regret. I saw Yuki there twice with the basic massage only with free HJ - same as 501 Newtown !

Then quite by chance I ran into Yuki at 288 Wattle, in the first couple of visit I got the free HJ too as I asked Yuki if the same deal as Wishway and she told me yes, I did offer her more money for nude but it was turned down! I think it was at the third or forth visit that Mina ( whom I knew from a shop in Broadway before ) pull me aside and ask if I got release from Yuki and if so did I tip her ! Since then I pay the $20 tip for the HJ , and every so often I would pay $50 to see if she would change her mind but she stood firm and gave me change back or took a $20 from my wallet instead ! And I think just once I actually offered her $100 tip - I thought what the hell I like to have her naked but again she won't ! And I have to respect her stand !

I too had been to 329b and might have seen a Yuki or was it Annie?? and had a decent time from memory! There should be a review or two in the old forum and it went something like the ML gave three HJ in a row :

She was massaging me in a room, then the new young girl next door refused to give a free handy ! So she apologied and ask me to wait, she went next door to give a HJ , came back after she washed her hands !! She did give me more time in the end .

And after she finished with me, overheard the other ML again arguing with a new customer on free HJ , my ML again went outside and assured the customer that she will give a free HJ !

If you can find that review you may have a better idea who this person is ! But I don't think she is the same Yuki !

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Thanks for the detailed answer bro.
    Clearly it's a different girl but your Yuki sounds pretty good.
    Maybe I will give her a try.
    For FS I go for young girls but I don't mind a good MILF for R & T.

Last Saturday I had another session with Yuki, nothing special, all expectations are met, still fucking sexy in her short uniform dress, best part was still the bit when Yuki was sitting on my bare butt and I could feel her hot bare thighs rubbing on me, the closest I could ever get in terms of b2b I suppose.

And while she let me put my hands under her dress and squeeze her butt over the panties during part 2, and for the final 10 seconds just before I shot, I also grabbed one of her breasts over clothes, was that an improvement, not really, but got to make do with what I could get and laid my hands on I suppose, and I paid no more than that tiny little $20 tip! how much can you get these days for your twenty bucks, one of the best HJ in town ??

Oh, I want to mention that there was another new Thai girl who was really pretty, Lita was her name, just on look, no one would ever turn her down, want to check her out, call Mina for her roster OK.

May be if I have more money, I will have a double where Yuki would look after my cock and I would play the naked body of this Thai beauty ?? C'mon Swans, keep winning !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What a great report bro Ahlungor.
    Its been more than 6 months since i saw yuki. Tried to go there last saturday but i couldnt make time. I like her massage an also part 2. Very sensual and good technique. I might have to visit her again soon .. Yuki's appearence remind me of japanese av star named chisato shoda.. A bit similar or maybe it just me hehehe..