Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginza vs TP64/533 Willoughby

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ginza vs TP64/533 Willoughby

Hey guys,
    I was just curious if any of you have been to both Ginza and TP64/533 and can compare the quality of girls between the shops? I've heard a lot about Ginza but I'm not too sure if I want to spend that extra when I've been a regular at TP64 and their service is quite good.

I have noticed however that a lot of the ladies at TP64 are usually a lot older than I would expect, usually 30's and above. Are Ginza girls actually in the lower 20's age and still provide great/better service compared to the likes of 533 and TP64?

Some insight would be great. Cheers!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I prefer Ginza to TP64. Been to TP64 a couple of times, both times were shit. I know there are quite a few good ARs for TP. Ginza, been a few times, never had a bad punt. Girls are much younger too. Haven't tried Willoughby yet.

Only issue with Ginza is a lack of discretion. Hate waiting around in the big room next to others. Actually, it's prob an issue with most asian brothels, the cauc ones try a bit harder to get discretion.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is the entrance to Ginza discreet? I heard it was in the city, so I would hate to have a big fat sign on my head saying I'm walking into a brothel if you know what I mean lol What other places would you recommend ? Preferably looking for a good PSE experience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All these places with girls who will provide you with pse, just read the ar bro.

I agree that Ginza has girls from 18-25. Tp64 and 533 various ages.

I am not comparing looks as that is slack and every one has personal tastes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ginza doesnt even seem like a brothel from the outside as it looks like an old school house in the city and they also dont have any big signs saying Ginza. There is also a back entrance in the small street behind.

Quote Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
    I prefer Ginza to TP64. Been to TP64 a couple of times, both times were shit. I know there are quite a few good ARs for TP. Ginza, been a few times, never had a bad punt. Girls are much younger too. Haven't tried Willoughby yet.

Only issue with Ginza is a lack of discretion. Hate waiting around in the big room next to others. Actually, it's prob an issue with most asian brothels, the cauc ones try a bit harder to get discretion.
    If you are concerned about waiting area discretion, try 244 Paddington, they have 4 separated sitting cubicals, very private, punters wouldn't be facing off each other while waiting

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    I have been to 64, 533 and many others.
    They all are very good , though I do like Ginza quite a lot.
    You should try them..start at a Silver Prem
    if you like. .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been to all three and I personally prefer Ginza mainly because it's within the CBD area and girls are younger (and provided I have the extra cash).
    Having said that, never had a bad punt at both 533 and TP64. The girls are quite good as well..
    I think this is more like personal preference.. its hard to compare.. just my 2 cents..

I have had some gems at 150 or less that would put shame on some 250 plus girl's

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diab View Post
    They re not even in the same class, it s not valid to compare 150/hr shop to 250+ /hr one.
    Have to agree with you more often and not its the $250+ per hour girls that lack the service or class of the $150 shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to all three too. 533 is my favourite. Ginza maybe younger and prettier but not even factoring the price difference I've always enjoyed myself more at 533 - raunchier and more experienced.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diab View Post
    There are exceptions, of course.
    definitely

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The girls at Ginza are definitely younger

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xzy61187 View Post
    The girls at Ginza are definitely younger
    You will be surprised how many might be close to thirty... they told me..

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I have been to 533 and Ginza, but not TP64 (which seems similar to 533 from what I have read).
    I can't think of one area that 533 is better in except it is cheaper, but you get what you pay for.
    Item
    Ginza
    Cost budget cheaper then other agencies
    Age range 35-50 18-35
    Services all up to anal same, but not as many anally inclined girls
    Discreetness Not very, just up from a bus stop and no back entrance Back entrance
    Professionalism lacking Very professional
    Reliable booking time not always, sometimes late and even cancel Always
    Substitutes girl Sometimes they give you the wrong girl on purpose Never
    Mama/papasan Usually rude Always polite

And no I have no connection to management of either place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    533 towels are washed in house and leaves a musty smell on your skin.

Ginza's towels are professionally cleaned and have no smell.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What about ginza vs mygirmsdorm or bluemoongirls?

Interesting topic Sven 1201. I've visited all three shops and generally find that the extra prices at Ginza get you a younger WL. Of course younger doesn't always mean better and doesn't necessarily mean better looking either. And of course that is totally subjective. So how to decide. It's not about the shop in the end, it's about the WL. Use th AR on the forum to help guide you to what you like and who delivers a good service.

Totally differnt level of shops, how 533 & tp64 can vs Ginza???

533 & tp64 are in the hell. Ginza is in the heaven.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
    Thanks heaps for all your input guys

Now I have the hard task to slowly tick each one off, to see all the people I've been keen to see from all the AR's I've been reading, but it also seems Ginza has a lot of rotation with the girls and some of them disappear really quickly so now I feel like I should be going there first before completing my quest to see a few from 533 and tp64! hahah like for example, that JAV actress girl who is getting announced this fri, sooo tempted to spend that little bit extra to experience this first hand, as she might be gone in a flash!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast