Thread: On a cold winter day, so nice to meet pretty Hot Summer

Banned

On a cold winter day, so nice to meet pretty Hot Summer

Girl's Name : Summer

Shop : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : Monday , 11 August 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : curvy body, medium boobs (34in C-cup natural tits) and medium bums (est 34 in) , waist (about 26 in), size 6, 163 cm tall (without shoes), Very pretty. Long snow-white legs. Super-smooth skin.

Roster: Monday to Wednesday

Ethnicity : Singapore Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath.

Review:

I read an earlier AR on Summer, which said that she is a uni student working to make some extra cash。 I like working girls studying uni as they normally are very polite and more intelligent to talk to during the session. I called 45 George but found she worked in 22 today. I booked her and went to see her in the afternoon.

Summer smiled a lot after we met. I asked her why she was so happy. She said some nice things about me, which in turn made me very happy and raised my ego. She is very friendly and nice to talk to, as expected. She has very nice and curvy body. Inside the room, she first gave me cat-bath and then CBJ. Her CBJ was done with heart and made me very comfortable. I used my fingers to touch and lightly rub her pussy area and she did not object. I found her pussy wet after rubbing for a little while.

She started with CG first. Then I used mish position. After that, doggy. She was very co-operative and put in lots of efforts to make me enjoy. She moaned softly and used her hands to wrap around my body. She also moved her pelvis and occasionally used her legs to wrap around mine. She showed she was quite enjoying the sex with me. This is really good. I finally came while doing doggy. Great relief.

Afterwards we lay down in bed,hugging each other and she used her hands to massage my tired legs until time was up. In a cold winter day, like today, having the opportunity to hug a nice warm body of Summer really made me warm up very easily.

This session with Summer was totally enjoyable. She is worth another visit. Good girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, havent been there in a while. I do like the uni girls.

Banned
    Summer

Performing... today @ 45 George

3pm - late