Thread: Helen - very pretty girl and nice massage

Helen - very pretty girl and nice massage

It has being a while since I last punted, so had a look on here what has been going on. Saw 7 Cowper giving a good push with some mixed results. It's has being a long time since I last visited this place, so I headed down this evening around 5.30pm ish.

There were 3 ladies available, They all looked nice - not outrageously beautiful but nice to look at. I forgot the two other ladies names, but Helen stood out - she was very pretty and initially look "busty".. So paid the money for an hour, and ushered into the shower by Helen. She left the room, but was back by the time I started drying off. I watched her undress and she was a sight too look at. She had a pretty round face, which reminded me of the Singapore Airlines girls.

She told me she was half Korean / Half Chinese, petite and nice small hands / long slender fingers (don't ask me why, but thats how I like them). With her Bra off, she wasn't as busty as I initially made her out to be.. Maybe B Cups - no bigger, but nice big nipples which I licked and sucked.. She told me not so hard - so I took it easy on her. She started with a Cat bath.. Licking my balls and my inner thighs. She rubbed those big nipples up and down my body down to my cock. She did this for a while, but maybe I was tired (getting over the flu) as it only had a mild effect on me. I got her to lie back, I kissed her neck / chest area and licked and softly sucked those nipples, while running my hand and fingers down her clit. That got me up and running, I went at it missionary for a few minutes until I came (I didn't have the energy so was happy to just finish).

She got up and cleaned up, and got me to lie face down. She jumped on my back, to give me a massage whilst rubbing and grinding her pussy up and down my back and bum. She definitely knew what she was doing, she told me she is a trained masseuse. Those small hand were firm, but not hard. I loved it, she massaged my neck, back, arms (clicking my fingers), legs and feet. It doesn't get any better than this.. She did say she doesn't do hard massages as it leaves people tired and sore (also, she won't massage "everyone"). While we cuddled and groped each other afterwards, She explained she didn't have any hair to shave, I looked her over and she only had a nice trim bush and smooth legs and arms. No shaved armpits - no hair there to shave. nice... She has nice tatoo of two butterflies and branch of roses on one side of her back.

We had a nice chat despite her limited English, she communicated well enough I thought. She doesn't normally work Sundays, she was called in as someone else called in sick. She worked 2 - 3 days a week (I think Thursday / Friday?). We finished the session and showered (separately)

I looked at their web site, and not sure if its the same Helen on the Web site as she looks much better in the flesh with a very pretty face (but the pic on the web had a face mask). Anyway, I highly recommend this girl. Get her while you can.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bs report, this shops ads are really bringing down the quality of the forum

Shop Owner
    Helen Korean new sexy girl 22yo.
    One of our best new girl.size 8 New sexy girl,sensual, and sexy, sexy body, D cup, brown skin, beautiful face

Helen Korean new sexy girl
    One of our best new girl.22yo
    size 8 New sexy girl,sensual, and sexy, sexy body, D cup, brown skin, beautiful face, New to industry, fresh, a real Korean stunner with sexy curving body, beautiful with innocent look, friendly, *definately a must try.....very very beautiful and amazing service sweet heart.JUST ARRIVED AT SHOP,New to the industry!!! Fresh & juicy pretty face bright eyes.sexy .
    **VERY POPULAR GIRL AT 23!!! Korean angle 22yo beautiful school girl.slim long legs. Super model figure fairy white skin.with sexy size 8 body, nice matched perky D cup, Barbie Doll. like a K-pop Star. attitude A+++++, definately a must try.....attending Sydney's famous universities short-term guest.Fresh & juicy pretty face bright eyes young..petite..and very sexy..plus offers an exceptional

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7cowper View Post
    nice helen on
    She doesn't look a day older than 50! Vow!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha, 20 years old. I like frank statement, so customer can return if she offer good service not matter of age

Shop Owner
    Good sexy angl man
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is hot . Going to try her tonite

Baby Member(留言版初哥)