Thread: Asami - Marrickville 5

Banned

Smile Asami - Marrickville 5

After seeing Lexy and where I wasn't able to reach my full sexual satisfaction, I was still keen to see another girl so I opted for Asami. She is a cute young Japanese girl who is very shy and speaks very little English. She is not tall and has a few tattoos on her body.

Asami is a small girl and not more than 160cm and a size 5-6 at most. Her stomach is slim and soft and her skin is white and smooth. Her breasts are at most B cup size.

We got undressed and she led me to the shower where we showered together. She was very attentive in ensuring that I was all clean. It was in line with the usual Japanese hospitality with the shower by washing me down. Once she had taken care of the washing, I then stepped out to get dried. Asami then had a shower alone while I waited for her to come out of the shower.

I lay on the bed and Asami came onto me to kiss my nipples and move her tongue and lips over them slowing moving down close to my private area. She didn’t kiss on the lips and if I got close to her lips, she would move her face to the side so the kiss would land on her cheeks or her neck. I pleasured her by licking and sucking her small nipples. Anyway, it was time to explore her pussy so I played with it in order to make her horny and hope that there might be some squirting on her part for which Japanese girls are well known for. Asami was desperately holding back. The expression on her face revealed that she was definitely not wanting to come and she was moving her body many times so the impact of my massaging of her clit and pussy would not have its desired effect. I was a bit disappointed that I couldn’t make her very wet.

In realising that I wouldn’t make Asami squirt or become very wet, I asked her to massage my friend. She took out a condom and rolled it on my friend. She used her hands, tongue and lips to present a good sensual CBJ.

We then moved to engage in various sexual positions (such as missionary, girl on top, squashing the deckchair and playing the cello). I moved inside of her and she was a bit tight with plenty of contraction. She was trying hard to make me come and I was doing the same to her as she was working hard on me. In the end, I decided to come between her breasts because she didn’t do CIM. In addition, it was not possible to do Spanish because her breasts were not large.

I had the shower on my own while she cleaned the room and then she had her own shower. When the session was over, she did wait for me to finish and I said goodbye to her. She gave me a gentle smile and look which suggested that I come back to see her.

In summary, Asami is a sweet and cute Japanese girl who is probably still learning and prefers to practice safe sex which does not include BBBJ or CIM. There was no DFK or real cuddling that you would generally expect as part of a girlfriend experience. The agency describes her as being “wild on the bed”. I wouldn’t say that she is a wild horny little Japanese girl but she can get worked up at times. Whilst she may not be very experienced, she does her best to please you in the best way possible.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar

As you haved reported 👍

As you have reported about Asami. I have tried her tonight, but just for half an hour.

I experienced the same things as your report. Asami is still young and cute girl, a "Kawaii" girl. She's a little girl which is about 15x cm tall. But her shape is fcking nice.

She has about B-C cup, nice arse, beautiful pussy and its really fucking tight ! "My brother" was trying hard to get in it 😰 even with Gel. And I was thinking how big you guys are? Because after sex with few customers she's still fucking tight !

She doesn't want to kiss and she doesn't want to give a BJ without condom. But her CBJ was good 👍

Before we started, she whispered to me "if you satisfied with myself, please give me some tips". And I say "ofcourse" ☺️

When I heard this, I know she's gonna give me a chance to taste her beautiful pussy which I really like 😏

So after her CBJ, I lay her down and give her a nice licking around her nipples and breast. Then I moved to her beautiful pussy and give it a good licking and sucking. She's kind of shy girl thats why she will hold back her feeling, and she doesn't want to make noisy that I'd love to hear.

But I know she was enjoying my licking and sucking skills ☺️ Because she didn't tell me to stop it and she didn't turn around or run away from it.

After a while, I started to fuck. She put some gel on the condom. But fuck ! "My brother" was trying hard to get in ! 😰 So I was trying to get in and get out for a bit, until "my brother" got in properly.

We fucked for a while then I moved on with Doggy style. And shjt ! Her arse is holly fuck nice ! And her pussy is really fucking tight ! Then I came 😢

I took a shower while she was tidying. And I didn't forget to give her $20 tips for her service 😙

After all, Asami is a "Kawaii" girl worth to try out. Honestly I regretted to book for half an hour only 😰

Come back to see her? Fucking YES !

Banned
    Half hour goes too quickly if you're having a good time. In the case of Asami, she is a nice girl who also asked for a tip. How could a guy say no to such a sweet Japanese girl? I gave her a tip too.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Half hour goes too quickly if you're having a good time. In the case of Asami, she is a nice girl who also asked for a tip. How could a guy say no to such a sweet Japanese girl? I gave her a tip too.
    Well, she's nice girl. She's not the best Japanese girl that I have ever had sex with. But she has the most beautiful pussy and fucking very tight pussy 😰

30 mins is quite tight. But I managed it well ☺️ I always book for 45mins or 1 hour if I knew the girls that I love. But only 30 mins for the strangers

Asami is on today!