Thread: Beautiful uni student Summer - really nice

Banned

Beautiful uni student Summer - really nice

I saw a number of good ARs on Summer before. The link of one good AR with detailed description of Summer as follows:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...girl-next-door

I like to see uni students working in shops as they are more gentle and normally have tighter pussy. After I read the above AR and knew that Summer is a uni student working just part-time, I was very eager to see her. Today I found time and called shop to book her. I saw her mid- afternoon. My short review on her below.

Summer

PRICE: 45 George charges $90/30min; $160/hr. For a young, pretty uni student working part-time. Excellent value for money.

LOOK: Summer has an above average looking face. She looks to be mid to late 20's. Her skin is snow -white. Looks very gentle, friendly and charming.

BODY: Her tits are nice C cup, natural and firm. medium waist and bums (est 35in). Her body looks curvy and sexy. She is about 163cm tall.

SEX: Summer gave me cat-bath and body massage to start with. Then a nice CBJ. All done very professionally and made me very comfortable. Her pussy was tight . Her attitude was horny. She allowed me to finger her pussy, which was very wet. I used many different positions. Her moaning very sexy and nice to hear. I had a happy and strong half hr session today with her. She hugged me tightly during sex all the time and gave me a good girl friend feeling

RECOMMENDATION: Summer's body, look and attitude were all very good. Highly recommended.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review bro, good to see Roger bring in another hottie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good job Summer. Can't wait to see you again!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, she is a good find!

Banned
    Summer

Performing...

Today @ 45 George

12pm - late