Hornsby 142

Midday 26 August, 2014

$150 per hour

Mid 20s>

Size 5, 168cm, 45kg B - superb figure

Japanese/Taiwanese mix

BBBJ, DATY, DFK and fucking

Value for money/recommend? : definitely

Ayumi was spruiked to me as a young Japanese. She is lovely and a highly recommended one hour companion. But, if you are expecting some kawai/cutesy schoolgirl type, then steer away. Ayumi has a sensational figure; tall, slender yet curvy and a pretty, southern-Chinese face. She does have Japanese heritage, but an equal amount of Taiwanese. And she is no spring chicken. You could probably have a conversation about 80s or 90s music. As with many Asian women who neither drink, smoke or party, she has looked after herself so maintains an excellent form - on first glance, in brothel light, she looks like a 20 year old. Wouldn't surprise if she was nearer double this age.

Responsive DFK. Gorgeous naked form. Flawless skin, without interference from a surgeon or a tattoist. Not a strand of hair, anywhere on the body, and lovely rounded breasts. Ayumi lying on the bed is a sight to behold. Loves DATY, slowly closes her eyes, gentle writhing of pleasure and whispering moans. Fabulous BBBJ skills. Slow, rhythmical fucking. Good conversationalist with cheery personality. A great companion; I'd be happy spending an evening out with this absolute gem.

PS: posted on auxxx as SOW.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sow? Poor thing. That's a terrible name!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
    Sow? Poor thing. That's a terrible name!
    It's an acronym for sillyoldwanker. Such irony is appreciated on auxxx, but seemingly beyond the wit of this forum.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Ayumi

Hornsby 142

Midday 26 August, 2014

$150 per hour

Mid 20s>

Size 5, 168cm, 45kg B - superb figure

Japanese/Taiwanese mix

BBBJ, DATY, DFK and fucking

Value for money/recommend? : definitely

Ayumi was spruiked to me as a young Japanese. She is lovely and a highly recommended one hour companion. But, if you are expecting some kawai/cutesy schoolgirl type, then steer away. Ayumi has a sensational figure; tall, slender yet curvy and a pretty, southern-Chinese face. She does have Japanese heritage, but an equal amount of Taiwanese. And she is no spring chicken. You could probably have a conversation about 80s or 90s music. As with many Asian women who neither drink, smoke or party, she has looked after herself so maintains an excellent form - on first glance, in brothel light, she looks like a 20 year old. Wouldn't surprise if she was nearer double this age.

Responsive DFK. Gorgeous naked form. Flawless skin, without interference from a surgeon or a tattoist. Not a strand of hair, anywhere on the body, and lovely rounded breasts. Ayumi lying on the bed is a sight to behold. Loves DATY, slowly closes her eyes, gentle writhing of pleasure and whispering moans. Fabulous BBBJ skills. Slow, rhythmical fucking. Good conversationalist with cheery personality. A great companion; I'd be happy spending an evening out with this absolute gem.

PS: posted on auxxx as SOW.
    Ayumi is rostered on for the coming Friday and Sunday...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow...are we sure this isn't the ol' 533 Ayumi?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Person's Name : Ayumi

Establishment : 142 Hornsby

Date of Visit : 7 September

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 142Hornsby

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 for 1 hour

Size/shape : Typical asian figure, size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Part japenese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, DFK,FS.

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

This is my second visit to this establishment and so far so good.

I found Ayumi to be really attractive and decided to stay for the hour.

The session started with some light kissing and general chit chat and soon moved on to a nice slow BBBJ.

Needless to say, it didn't take me long to blow.

I returned the favour with some DATY until she came.

Some massage followed, then on with the dom, and sex in various positions.

Popped off a second time, exhausted, Ayumi gave me a rub down, and off for a shower.

I'd like to sample a few other gems at this place.

(this may be posted on other forums)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    Wow...are we sure this isn't the ol' 533 Ayumi?
    It certainly sounds like her doesn't it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    It certainly sounds like her doesn't it!
    Hey Oneonone, I can assure you they are like chalk and cheese in both looks and service !!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    Hey Oneonone, I can assure you they are like chalk and cheese in both looks and service !!!!
    I always thought that 533 Ayumi gave good service so does that make her first choice or do you prefer the Hornsby girl, if your vote goes to Hornsby then she would be worth a visit.

Mind you the 533 girl is on holidays I believe, she has been gone awhile now so don't know if she is coming back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh they both give a good service, just in very different ways.
    Looks are very different too.
    142 Ayumi is a lot taller than 533.
    Her English is much better
    Her body is real tight ( Athletic )
    Her skin is lighter
    She has a wicked cheeky sense of humour.
    I don't think the back door would be open.
    Much more GFE

There is a couple of differences. But both good in their own way.
    Having read just about all your ARs Oneonone , my guess is you should probably go on a road trip North pretty soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    Yeh they both give a good service, just in very different ways.
    Looks are very different too.
    142 Ayumi is a lot taller than 533.
    Her English is much better
    Her body is real tight ( Athletic )
    Her skin is lighter
    She has a wicked cheeky sense of humour.
    I don't think the back door would be open.
    Much more GFE

There is a couple of differences. But both good in their own way.
    Having read just about all your ARs Oneonone , my guess is you should probably go on a road trip North pretty soon.
    I'd second that suggestion. I've also seen both Ayumis and agree that each has her charm. But, for me, 142-Ayumi is a rare gem - well worth a long drive to see again, and again.

Banned
    Thanks for the recommendation I might have to pack my lunch!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had the pleasure of seeing Ayumi yesterday for 1hour of the best oral ive ever had.

My cock was rock hard the minute I saw her in her sexy black lingerie and high heel shoes.

After the shower was out of the way I laid down and recieved 1 solid hour of the best DT BBBJ ive ever had.

Ayumi new how too keep me on edge by mixing up her skillset of sucking my hard cock with a nice wet blow job, nipple sucking and fucking my ass with her finger.

The feeling of her lips on my cock, finger in my ass and hands on my balls all at once was divine.

Her pussy tasted pretty damm good too.

Will definately book her again but next time wont be so lazy and will give her a good hard fuck as well.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Had the pleasure of seeing Ayumi yesterday for 1hour of the best oral ive ever had.

My cock was rock hard the minute I saw her in her sexy black lingerie and high heel shoes.

After the shower was out of the way I laid down and recieved 1 solid hour of the best DT BBBJ ive ever had.

Ayumi new how too keep me on edge by mixing up her skillset of sucking my hard cock with a nice wet blow job, nipple sucking and fucking my ass with her finger.

The feeling of her lips on my cock, finger in my ass and hands on my balls all at once was divine.

Her pussy tasted pretty damm good too.

Will definately book her again but next time wont be so lazy and will give her a good hard fuck as well.
    Ayumi is working today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    spent an hour with Ayumi last Sunday morning and had possibly my best punt ever at 142.
    I cannot speak too highly of this woman.Friendly, down to earth, loves to chat and a great sense of humour.
    Plenty of dfk throughout.Daty was a treat and her bbbj was just amazing.
    Sex in a bunch of positions, she loved them all.Then finished off in doggie.
    Ended the session with a massage and great conversation.
    Ayumi is up there with Alice as one of the best girls at 142 and definately worthy of a repeat visit

Shop Owner
    Japanese girl Ayumi is one of the best ...