Ethnicity: Kiwi/Caucasian
    Establishment : private

Date of Visit : jul 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://massagebyzoe.zoomshare.com/

Hours of Business : varies, see the website

Rates : $200 iirc

Size/shape : Voluptuous

Nationality or Ethnicity : Kiwi

Services Provided : Amazing massage, many MANY extras, for a custom experience catered to you

Value for money/recommend? : definitely, wish i could go (and come) more often

Comments:

I've been lurking a couple punting sites for a while now (check my rego date) and this was the second time ive visited Zoe, last time it was for more extras than this time (this time was 'just' a massage) that said; zoe is amazing, ive heard comments on her body, looks etc. she might just be my type but she practically oozes sex appeal. If you havent seen zoe at least once and the pictures on her page interest you, you're missing out.

Experience:

I booked to see zoe but arrived in the area a little early, as mentioned on her comprehensive site i arrived on time, she greeted me in a silky robe and a smile, her smooth skin looking amazing, she chastised me a little for asking for a shower and suggested that next time i arrive earlier so it doesnt eat into our time, i didnt get the impression she was clock watching, just that she wanted the experience to be as smooth as possible, lesson learnt

I showered, disrobed and got situated on the massage bench, the room is warm, comforting and an oasis from everything, she returned and disrobed and began working my back, rear, arms & legs, to say this woman has a magic touch is an understatement, i would be tempted to see her repeatedly if only for her pre-sexual massage.

Her hands touch all those spots you want and she seems to be a mind reader when it comes not just to working out the knots in your body, but also teasing you, she uses warmed coconut oil which feels fantastic and adds to the experience none of that stinky heavily perfumed cheap massage oil here.

She got me to flip over and teased and worked my front a little more before climbing onto the bench and having me straddle her legs, she then began teasing and working my cock, through the entire experience we chatted and generally shot the shit in a natural way that friends do, Zoe is goddamn intelligent too, this contributes to her being an excellent conversationalist; Keep in mind this is only the 2nd time ive seen her, it was a nice change to have stimulating conversation during this experience, and to be honest, about 45 mins in, it was the only thing keeping me from blowing my load, im sure she recognised this as she worked my cock expertly until conversation died down, i came like the rains after a drought, heavy and hard, she wiped me down, worked my back a little more and sent me to the shower to clean off, then briefly joined me to wash my back (a nice touch again).

I dressed, made a little more small talk and she sent me on my way with a giant smile on my face, and balls that could only shoot dust afterwards.

Zoe is the complete package, having seen her for more than a massage previously and just a massage this time, i can tell you shes amazing. i know this review sounds gushing, but its only how i feel about her service, others could learn from her.

Cheers,
    Termi

Good AR bro. You've described her perfectly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen Zoe on a few occasions and it is a wonderful experience. She is someone who demands your respect and in return, offers a service that is totally focussed on making you feel good.

Her service is fundamentally different to many of the "shops" reviewed and advertised on here. If you are out for an athletic, impersonal shag she is not your person. If you like to converse, connect with someone and turn yourself over to the control of an expert pair of hands she is great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    whats the username and password on her site??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    whats the username and password on her site??
    zoe and zoe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks man

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    so does she provide 2 HJ in one our session??? $200? first HJ and CBJ/HJ???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review!

Has anyone done the FS $300/hr session? She does offer kissing but depends on the customer though...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think she retired bra