Got to know that many places close at 8pm or 9pm. Hurried dinner, but still was too late. Was already 915pm when I got to George St. Tried to find 650 George St but went to the other direction. Saw Choon, and typed it in Google to see what kinda services they offered. Looks good, so I went up.

Got greeted by an aged lady, not my type. Was sent to the VIP room, and 3 girls came in. First was cute, but no DFK, no fun. Second was old, didn't bother. Third was cute, smiley, and a sweet one too. DFK, checked! MIYO is her name.

Stripped, went onto bed, massage started. She has great strength, and that's what I like, but she worked only on my backbone. Pretty good, with a very conversations. Part two started with DFK, and she asked if I want her to strip, I said yes. Kissed, and enjoyed slowly. Her hands made to my dick, and HJ started. I don't like BJ anyway. I asked her to kiss, and lick my ears, and she obliged. All went well, came, and paid.

She said she will be in tomorrow. I might go again. It was $95 for 30 mins, all in.