Thread: Erica - Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein, und das heißt: Erica

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar

Erica - Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein, und das heißt: Erica

Booked 29th Aug Friday 11pm

Being overly horny still from an event beforehand, I wanted an epic finish for the night,
    I remember last saturday when I was at TP64 I saw a girl who looked like a mad hot clubber, I wanted to try her out
    I checked the roster for that night to narrow down my search for her, Erica was on that list and she didn't seem to be working very often at TP64, so I chose her out of the list

so driving from the city after some Friday Night market shopping at Chinatown I went to TP64
    told the receptionist (a bald guy and a lady) I booked Erica at 11, this guy wasn't the same from last Tues(Fei Fei) and Sat night(Anna) when I was there
    anyway, after awhile I got led into a room by the receptionist and told to shower, I got undressed and as soon as I was about to close the door while, the sound of Heels was walking closer to my door, then I heard a knock, while almost naked I said "come in" and.... the girl I saw last Saturday walked in.. with the same blue dress which I remembered seeing her wearing.

first words out of her mouth were "mm very yummy" which continued with a slurp noise.. however the accent of it was very Fob like, the whole thing made me chuckle abit
    I found out later she was half speaking English and mandarin, so a warning to all, her English is very very limited, I had to speak Mandarin back to her(and its also limited as im half Asian, half White)

first thing she wanted.. was me to eat her out, however I saw the mouthwash and went for that first after what happened earlier, she told me that the 2 guys she had earlier were soft
    so I gave her some DATY, sucked her clit alot and made her moan in turn she grabbed my hair and pulled as I kept going using my tongue this time, she went off in Chinese and after, in english "such good suck", I chuckled again at her accent and fobby english

but continued, her body rised after awhile of it and she kept moaning.. she got out some lube and wiped some on my hands and told me to finger her, Me being a masochist(also Submissive) being told what to do, fucking drove me insanely happy, so I went hard with the clit sucking then proceeded to finger her with one finger to test how tight she was, I also forgot to mention this, her pussy is fresh.. not flappy or damaged looking like some are, it looks purely new and in mint condition, so fingering her again while sucking harder made her body rise again and I hope she climaxed as she let off a loud moan after she dropped

she told me to stop and said its my turn to relax, so I lay down and she started BBBJ, she's very good, she knows how to simulate her mouth as a vagina, especially with her hand techniques, she also DT'd
    felt fucking great especially in comparison to what I had earlier, getting really horny after all of this, she put the dom on and laid in missionary position, knowing she couldn't handle 2 fingers when I tried fingering her, I had a feeling she'd be tight and I was correct, she choked my dick, I went hard on her, she moaned with every thrust, it felt amazing

after awhile I came.. holy fuck it was good, 3 days worth of not jerking it saving it for this night, exploded all the while being inside of her, it became overly sensitive and she played with it for abit which made me moan.. she said "good suck and good fuck", I cracked up again, I rolled over and she cuddled me and kissed me, following with "very good", we lay there for awhile in eachovers arms

she got up 5 minutes later and gave me a massage.. not strong but still felt good to recieve, with 10 minutes to go she said "shit, shower now", I got fucking hard again and she noticed, before we got in the shower she bent over forwards and sucked me off, she pushed me back on the bed and said "2nd time I can do" and proceeded to give me a HJ while licking my balls, got up and continued beating me off, I got her other hand and put it around my neck, she knew what I wanted before it got there and squeezed it hard with a very very sinnister smile, when I was about to cum she squeezed my neck harder, the asphyxiation... Pure fucking bliss... then she slapped me which I welcomed. she pulled me up to shower as we were running out of time

I helped her with her towel and she helped me get dressed, kissed me after and called me "Lao Gong", I kissed her back and called her "Lao Po"
    she told me to come back soon and held my arm, I smiled and said "certainly" then left.. with the taste of her lip gloss stuck on my lips..

however I told myself no more Punting till next weekend

I WANNA GO BACK FOR MORE....

well worth it

now to go fap..

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    For a moment there I thought a long lost german ended up at 64. .........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seems Erica does not do weekends at TP64. Anyone know if she does does shifts elsewhere.

Banned
    This is an Asian forum so why we cant keep it to English or if you must some Asian launguage is beyond me.

I think someone said this is Tina at 533.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I think someone said this is Tina at 533.
    Doesn't look like Tina to me check out her photos on 533 web site.

Tina at 533 used to be Rainbow at 64.

I will let you bros decided.

Banned
    Well that looks hot to me and sure looks better than Tina and or Rainbow but YOMV

Shop Owner
    I think a reference is required here for those who do not know

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erika_%28song%29

Erica is working today

Please phone 02 9524 1278 to book or enquire

Shop Owner
    I think a reference is required here for those who do not know

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erika_%28song%29

Erica is working today

Please phone 02 9524 1278 to book or enquire

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Erica last week.

I was expecting her to be "one off the bench" rather than a first pick for the 64 team. I was very wrong - Erica knows her stuff and does it exceptionally well. Despite her English skills being rather ordinary, she comes across as being warm and friendly and wishing to please.

Some negatives: Seems that she's a smoker, but not too off-putting. Kissing is polite rather than enjoyable. She wore her glasses the whole time. During and after BBBJ she goes to the sink and does that horrible hawking and spitting thing. Poor English.

Positives: the fuck was intense. Really nice figure. Appreciates DATY.

Overall: 8.5/10, compared to Amanda 9/10 and Nana 9.5. (both on holidays?) So Erica was almost a worthy replacement.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Overall: 8.5/10, compared to Amanda 9/10 and Nana 9.5. (both on holidays?) So Erica was almost a worthy replacement.[/QUOTE]

Amanda is ayumi at 142 Hornsby she said 64 is to far to travel