Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mimi - the 36 E Cups Erotic Master @ Burwood 0406-411-592

Mimi - the 36 E Cups Erotic Master @ Burwood 0406-411-592

Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : In a private house in Burwood

Date of Visit : 16 August 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0406 411 592

Hours of Business : 10am-8pm daily, I think Mimi also lives locally in Burwood, and it's appointment only, so if you want a later appointment, just call or text and see if she is available

Rates : $90/30 min (my session), $150 for 1 hour

Size/shape : Slim size 6/7 but will all natural 36 E Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese who worked in Tokyo for many years

Services Provided : only have time for 30 min, so no part 1, just a 30 min sensual teasing, intense B2B/HJ, and Spanish

Value for money/recommend? : The Best in the Business where other standards are being measured upon !!!

My experience/comments :

I knew Mimi has moved back to Burwood and in a new private house, wanted to check her out but no opportunity, couple of weeks ago, got a chance so booked myself in for 30 min, usually you really need an hour session to full appreciate the quality of services but I have seen Mimi so many times, happy to have a quickie - so to speak - I think she over ran by at least another 10 min, plus the leisure times of showering before and after, I think I almost got the full hour. It was a rainy Saturday afternoon and the next booking is further in the afternoon, so we really took our time ................haha

This private house is about 10 min walk from the Burwood station, plenty of off street parking if you are driving, and it is very discrete just like visiting a friend, no signs whatsoever except the house number.

If this is your first visit, it is the door at the end of the patio on the right hand side. I was expecting to walk into a house and then be shown to a room, but no, the door opened, saw Mimi's familiar smiling face and this is it, the actual massage room, totally private, only Mimi and you don't have to walk through the house at all .

I think this is may have been custom made or designed for Mimi's operation, very spacious, timber floor with a over sized rug in the main central area where the king sized solid massage table sits. two big and comfy sofa seating, the room was warmed with two heaters regulating the temperature around the table. soft background music, the same candle tress was there and Mimi lid up some candles and dimmed the lights, all is in readiness for some sensual, soft and erotic encounter. I think Mimi has got this so right this time, I like this place better than the luxury apartment in George St before, that was nice and bright and clean but this is more homely, much more comfortable and suitable to Mimi's style, the ensuite bathroom and shower is also a good feature, that you don't have to walk around with a towel around your waist.

Shower room has a heated overhead lamp, very warm and comfortable, again, in a cold rainy day, this is why you pay that extra $10/$20 for your session, it's a life style enjoyment.

So when I laid on the table, the Mimi show is rolling out, forget about the firm massage, she went straight into sensual push oil pampering...................

Next up was the breasts oil bath by Mimi - yeah, I think this is more appropriate than the body to body/body slides or whatever, the breasts bath is what I really like, and Mimi uses her legs and thighs expertly as well, everything was so perfect, so smooth and she always finds a way to reach out and concentrate in all the body parts and areas that needs the most attentions................

Turn over time, more of the same but she now really looking after the softness of the family jewels and the hardness of the cock !! so we eventually settled on the perfect match, my rock hard cock against her big soft tits and plenty of oil. Spanish, Spanish and more Spanish !!

One of Mimi's best attributes is her ability to know when a man is coming close, and she will completely changed her routines to give me a breather, works on somewhere else and then back for more, I think I was back from the brink may be just twice this afternoon as I am sure we are already over times. So I said to Mimi, I need to cum now !! She looked at me with a very cheeky look and said, no hurry, you have plenty of time, let's play some more, I said, I really need to go now, OK she said and position herself in my best tits fucking angel and I just fuck those big boobies with everything I got and of course, in the end, there could only be two winners and neither of them belonged to me..............lol

After my initial few shots where it was only my cock and her boobs, Mimi moved one hand and got hold of me and gave me more gentle jerking just to make sure my orgasmic pleasure lasted as long as it can be and of course got the very last drop out of me. All good and finished. No not quite, not for Mimi - for all you regulars you should know right...............haha

There must be another 5 min of after cum services where Mimi used her hands and her tits to softly and softly rubbing and touching my fast diminishing member and his two balls, if her superb services is not enough, this after cum service really set her apart from most other Massage girls, you just don't get this enjoyment elsewhere man !!

I was tired by then, so I just lay there and when Mimi finally decided that I have enough, she got up and gave me a quick clean and then excused herself to the shower, then my turn, gee, that really was a good hot shower !!

Got dressed and have a bit of chit chat with Mimi then off I go. It was another great Mimi session, as always, I thought this could be slightly rushed but no, Mimi somehow managed to give me a little bit more here and there and it wasn't rushed at all in the end, just right and I was totally happy, probably nothing left in the tank that's for sure..............hah

Thanks Mimi

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wink

Great review Ahlungor, you really are the massage AR king!

Peace

Biethestarr

Quote Originally Posted by Biethestarr View Post
    Great review Ahlungor, you really are the massage AR king!

Peace

Biethestarr

Haha, thanks brother, this is nothing in comparison to my first review on Mimi, that took nearly 3 hours !!

This one is only 30 min.................haha

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Haha, I think you're trying to compete with Yamada San here, same review posted in both sections, After Report and General Talk ! Have you put one on Private Massage yet ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha, I think you're trying to compete with Yamada San here, same review posted in both sections, After Report and General Talk ! Have you put one on Private Massage yet ?

Well, first of all, this is a genuine review, so it belongs to the AR section. But I did post this at the GT section first as that was the main thread for Mimi - yeah, just try to cover the two bases.

And Nop, wasn't thinking about posting this again in the private section, well, Mimi did give me a little something more which shall remain private between us and since I have nothing more to share, this is it, it will not be posted in the private section,

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, first of all, this is a genuine review, so it belongs to the AR section. But I did post this at the GT section first as that was the main thread for Mimi - yeah, just try to cover the two bases.

Cheers

That's what I said !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to see Mimi at her new Burwood location about a month ago.

For me she has the perfect service. I don't punt too much (maybe 3-6 times a year) but the last few that I have they all have been with Mimi across all venues that she has worked at from Stanmore to the city then over at Crows Nest and now at Burwood.

Her service ticks all of my boxes. No need for me to see anyone else.

Thanks AHLUNGOR for introducing me to this great service provider.

Quote Originally Posted by nfury View Post
    I went to see Mimi at her new Burwood location about a month ago.

For me she has the perfect service. I don't punt too much (maybe 3-6 times a year) but the last few that I have they all have been with Mimi across all venues that she has worked at from Stanmore to the city then over at Crows Nest and now at Burwood.

Her service ticks all of my boxes. No need for me to see anyone else.

Thanks AHLUNGOR for introducing me to this great service provider.
    Highly recommended... I tried and I had an uncontrollable happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Spe View Post
    Highly recommended... I tried and I had an uncontrollable happy ending.

Hi Brother Spe,

Just go and see Mimi for another 20+ times and you can replace myself and Brother Massageboy to become Mimi's number 1 fans................haha !!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Brother Spe,

Just go and see Mimi for another 20+ times and you can replace myself and Brother Massageboy to become Mimi's number 1 fans................haha !!
    My heart almost collapse from that shot of happiness. Really uncontrollable... I did not even try to cum. Felt orgasm rather than ejaculation.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First thing I want to say is Fuck Burwood Council and their Fucking Parking Police! Fuck You! Get a real job!

It's maybe possible that I am also to blame for being so excited to finally see Mimi again after such an absence from the area that I carelessly didn't read the street signs for ticket parking.

So, her $150 for the hour turned out to be $250! Was it worth it in the end? Fuck Yeah!

Lately, I've been punting ML as I had a few bad FS experiences in recent months (and plus, I think my G/Friend would probably disapprove!)

Brother Ahl has already posted a blow-by-blow account so I won't elaborate any further. Suffice to say that, she is still every bit as good as the early days when I was first introduced to ML. It seems that I've been searching for anything else up to the same standard for such a long time, but nothing beats the original. I've read a lot written about her age, high price, etc. but let me say this, now she is back in the area, I will do my best to make a weekly visit.

If any of the Korean joints provided the same level of service, I'd be bankrupt!

Let's just say, that next week, I'll be parking at Westfields and walking (it's not that far!). Fuck you Burwood Council!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ahhh Mimi

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ALG should go try Mina at Newtown 501 today. Same routine, better part 1 and "all in" total of no more than $120, beat this!!

And you won't get a parking fine as plenty of parking around the area.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    ALG should go try Mina at Newtown 501 today. Same routine, better part 1 and "all in" total of no more than $120, beat this!!

Thanks brother LH,

You sold me, but I can't get to Newtown today, may be next week.

Did have a punt at Silver Fox yesterday with Gigi and that was pretty good - but the Thai girl Gigi is no comparison with the Master Mimi - and if you rated Mina so highly - got to check her out mate !

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post

I will have to keep that in mind! It's been a while since you posted this LH, does anyone know if Mina is still there?

Mimi is back, taking bookings now !!

I am reposting this recent come back review on Mimi with the permission from the OP, just to show the latest update with the Master:

Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : Private in Burwood

Date of Visit : 15/5/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0406 411 592

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $90/30, $120/45min, 150/60min

Size/shape : Slim and fit, D breasts I believe

Nationality or Ethnicity : Half Japanese/Half Chinese

Services Provided : massage, B2B, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments :

Yes Mimi the master is back! I got very excited when I saw a post saying Mimi was back at work and I messaged her immediately as I was lucky to have some flexibility in my schedule today. Made a booking for this afternoon and waited impatiently for the time to come. Mimi greeted me like the old friends we are. Quickly into the shower ready to go. For those who have been to Mimi's place there are a few changes. She appears to be living here now so there was a cat lounging on the armchair. Mostly importantly there is no massage table. The massage is conducted on her bed. This has advantages and disadvantages. More space to spread out and for Mimi to do her moves but your neck can get a little sore from twisting it sideways during the massage. Overall I found it a better set up though.

Mimi strips from the start and reveals her remarkable MILF body, and as I know her well, I get the first shot off early so I could enjoy about 30 minutes of therapeutic like massage. After that she starts her renowned body slide and excruciatingly sensual tackle tickle. Finger along the crack and down into the undercarriage. Turn over and more body slide and lots of touching. Mimi is very accommodating in this regard. I am not one for going into all the detail of the session but her HJ is probably the most skilled I have ever had. it is often difficult for me to produce a second shot in one hour but Mimi takes great personal pleasure and professional pride in making sure I do.

For MILF lovers, Mimi is as good as it gets. See her while she continues to work.

OMG OMG! you just made my day!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    OMG OMG! you just made my day!
    Credit should be given to the member from another forum that told everyone she is back.

oh, can you PM me which forum?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast