Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something that's been bothering me these last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by bestofmyworld View Post
    For what i know she could be a notorious liar/attention seeker. I've met a few of these in my life.
    I'm with brother Flasher on this one. I would be very skeptical about posts like this.

For what i know bro BoMW could be a notorious liar/attention seeker. I've met a few of these in my life.

BTW:
    Do you know what a condom and a BMW have in common?
    They both have a dick inside.
    (Sorry to all Bavarian car owners. Just a joke.)

On a similar note to bro BoMW's posts I could post the following thread:

"I received BBFS today.
    An old scar started bleeding, but the girl said it's ok and applied some ice.
    And it was a shop that everyone is saying is totally legit massage shop.
    "

A few posts down the line I could then state that by FS I meant a FOOT SCRUB.
    Just to be clear the above in quotes is totally fictitious!

Banned
    A W/L told me that one of the girls in her shop has HIV. She said she told me this because it was her last day before she returns home because her visa is expiring, and because i seem like a nice guy. She wouldn't tell me which girl in the shop because she said her agency in japan has a hold on her money and she's afraid that they will take her money if they found out she told me. She made me promise not to tell anyone.

I figured it's no big deal and i reckon there's a few HIV-infected W/Ls out there in many shops, so just as long as we stay away from BBFS and don't punt with a cut, we should be relatively safe right?

So if a W/L tells you that one of the girls in the shop has HIV, will you return to that shop?

BTW I'm not going to name the shop.

which shop and which girl has HIV???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This thread is making me wonder just who the attention seeker is?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexbay View Post
    which shop and which girl has HIV???
    Did you actually read the post ??
    She wouldn't tell me which girl in the shop

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    This is the type of thread which can consider to be lock!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another BS post, the same guy posting about BBFS now has this post, why would the infected girl tell another WL this, these sorts of posts are ridiculous.. If this WL did say this it is probably because they don't get on and she is leaving the country so she starts a rumor, she can say whatever she wants, this BS makes me angry..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL. I think this is either true or untrue.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Also ignored several PM's. Attention seeker unless otherwise proven. BAN and DELETE.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Seems unlikely the girl has HIV and other girls know about it. I would think that the other girls would not want to work with a girl that has HIV the risk to them must be as great as it is to us punters or even more so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceman 123 View Post
    Good response, brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Unless he knows it is the truth and has proof, he should NOT name the shop.

If someone starting putting shit like this on a forum about my business I would soon have my lawyers knocking on the admin's door.

Absolutely fascinating reading.....

Banned
    Half these posters aren’t even around anymore. They just don’t have any staying power. Cannot boom boom long time.

Banned
    trésbon and Vincent888
    Same person.
    I wonder why no one calls you both out.
    Oh wait, that's because you're the one owning 90% of all the accounts here.
    Schizophrenia can be related to multiple personalities - it's the phenomenon where multiple spirits are attacking by injecting their voices inside your head and making you think they're one of your multiple personas.

In the past the Catholic church would've performed deadly exorcisms on people who would've been diagnosed with schizophrenia in modern day.

In Buddhism, we don't do exorcism. We have mantras. Mantras are protection for the mind. I would recommend chanting the Medicine Buddha mantra 108 times daily. If you still hear voices then chant 21 times more.

I can't help people who can't take advices. This is the only extent that I can help you with KJJ.

Banned
    A W/L told me that one of the girls in her shop has HIV. She said she told me this because it was her last day before she returns home because her visa is expiring, and because i seem like a nice guy. She wouldn't tell me which girl in the shop because she said her agency in japan has a hold on her money and she's afraid that they will take her money if they found out she told me. She made me promise not to tell anyone.

I figured it's no big deal and i reckon there's a few HIV-infected W/Ls out there in many shops, so just as long as we stay away from BBFS and don't punt with a cut, we should be relatively safe right?

So if a W/L tells you that one of the girls in the shop has HIV, will you return to that shop?

BTW I'm not going to name the shop.
    I would wear double condoms if I were you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Half these posters aren’t even around anymore. They just don’t have any staying power. Cannot boom boom long time.
    They run out of money. Or their parents stop their pocket money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    trésbon
    I wonder why no one calls you out.
    JJ darling, if you'd like a date, just call me...

I would disagree, but the implosion is more fun to watch rather than burst your bubble

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This is a broken pencil post: it has no usable point.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    trésbon and Vincent888
    Same person.
    I wonder why no one calls you both out.
    Oh wait, that's because you're the one owning 90% of all the accounts here.
    Schizophrenia can be related to multiple personalities - it's the phenomenon where multiple spirits are attacking by injecting their voices inside your head and making you think they're one of your multiple personas.

In the past the Catholic church would've performed deadly exorcisms on people who would've been diagnosed with schizophrenia in modern day.

In Buddhism, we don't do exorcism. We have mantras. Mantras are protection for the mind. I would recommend chanting the Medicine Buddha mantra 108 times daily. If you still hear voices then chant 21 times more.

I can't help people who can't take advices. This is the only extent that I can help you with KJJ.
    Are we the same person? How do I know you don’t have the password? Tell me the password you have to your account and I’ll verify it for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12