Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall, slim, size 6, D cup natural titties

Pussy: Fully shaved, but stubble, beautiful prominent lips

Roster: Wednesday and Saturday but check roster for additional days

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I did take me two failed attempts to get a booking with Lola but today the planets aligned and I was ushered into Lola’s room of pleasure.

Well I was blown away. The photos and description on the 64 web site don’t do her justice at all. I was expecting a largish size 8 girl with a chunky figure – but lo and behold Lola has a terrific figure. Tall, slim and with these huge natural boobs that were bursting out of her bra. Wow.

Lola is just a fun gal to be with. Bubbly, excellent English, great to chat to and has great bedroom skills.

We got into a little LFK, and then she knelt down for a wonderful BBBJ. Not super deep but very enjoyable.

I just had to get my hands on those boobies and I started gentle lick of her nipples. The nips are small in comparison to her boobies but super sensitive and Lola was making all the right noises. I had her sit astride my thigh and she gently held my erect cock, and started to grind her pussy into my leg as we LFK’ed and I played with her boobies. I love a girl who knows just how erotic it is to gently hold a guys cock rather than trying to choke it. This girl is skilled.

I then had her kneel on the bed as I parted her kegs for a terrific view of her pussy. Very slim legs, and a nice wide thigh gap. Lola is again super responsive to DATY with lots of nice appreciative noises. Pity she only shaves once a week (Friday) as there was a lot of stubble. Beautiful munchable pussy lips.

Into her in mish and she has a very accommodating love tunnel. No lube needed just natural pussy honey. Lola in cowgirl is a wonderful sight with those puppies bouncing away above me. Lola really knows how to move her body with back and forward rocking movements and lots of pubic bone grinding.

I then moved to the bed corner with her on her back and legs in the air. I then discovered another flexible contortionist at 64 (see my review of Suki) as Lola located her knees behind her ears. How do these girls do this? Terrific penetration as I held her slim body with arse in the air and knees up to her chest and me inside her.

I could have tried the CIM trick but it isn’t my thing and I was having too much fun with my cock in Lola’s pussy. Lola seemed to be having a fun time as well so all was good and I finished in mish.

Nice unrushed massage and chat at the end. She is a lovely girl and just a delight to be with.

Recommended.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Also my favourite gal - for brothers who love big tits
    she is the one to go

I always get to finish off with a titty fuck and is freaking amazing
    watchin your little bro get wrap whole hahaha

Also amazing BBBJ she loves to go DEEP!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have not been to 64 after its got the new rooms. Went this morning and Lola and Anna were on the list. Anna was then busy for another 90 mins, so booked Lola instead. I haven't seen Lola for a long while, so I forgot about her look but still remember her boobs. I recalled Lola was back then a bit chubby with a BIG pair of water melons. When I saw her today, I was a bit confused and asked if she was the real Lola. She recognized me and said she has lost 7kg since I last saw her (its was the old tiny rooms age). Her boobs changed from water melon to papaya shape which reminds me of Yoyo. Her standard service and skill was better than before, it was a good punt for the price and nice environment. Fact that she looks older with the weight lost and her boobs shrink a bit too.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    I gotta admit I saw Lola again today. Got out the passport for the trek south. Was well worth it. Just a nice girl who seems to really enjoy sex. Super flexible and you can just fold her in half and then half again. Amazing. She loves deep penetration and in cowgirl just grinds away at you with her pelvis. Unrushed and great fun. Terrific stuff.

Shop Owner
    ** LOLA ** is working TODAY TONIGHT - very very POPULAR GIRL

= NATURALLY Busty 40DDD!!! (WOW) Many reports and reviews now )
    Beautiful Singaporean Girl
    with silky smooth milky skin.
    23 years,
    Size 8,
    does BBBJ and CIM
    - cum in a try the biggest TITS on RECORD by this SHOP!!!

Please let us know what you think of her and her NEW photos! thank you

Please call the shop for bookings 02 9524 1278, SMS BOOKINGS NOW ** LOLA ** is working TODAY TONIGHT - very very POPULAR GIRL

= NATURALLY Busty 40DDD!!! (WOW) Many reports and reviews now )
    Beautiful Singaporean Girl
    with silky smooth milky skin.
    23 years,
    Size 8,
    does BBBJ and CIM
    - cum in a try the biggest TITS on RECORD by this SHOP!!!

Please let us know what you think of her and her brand brand spanking NEW photos! thank you :biggrin5:

Please call the shop for bookings 02 9524 1278, SMS BOOKINGS NOW AVAILABLE: 0424 666 228

click here for HER **NEW** photos >(Lola - Magmodels 64 Portfolio)

Please check out her reviews/reports here >>>
    1. Taren Point 64 big breast Lola!
    2. http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...eally-fun-girl
    3. http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-ups-and-downs
    4. http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f235/l...fun-gal-29236/

AVAILABLE: 0424 666 228

click here for HER **NEW** photos >(http://magmodels64.com/lola.html)

Please check out her reviews/reports here >>> http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...g-breast-Lola!
    [url]http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44417-Lola-%96-tall-slim-great-knockers-skilled-at-sex-and-a-really-fun-girl/url]
    [url]http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?28098-Lola-Great-fun-girl-but-some-ups-and-downs[url]
    http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f235/l...fun-gal-29236/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey PH, thanks for review.

How did you know that she shaves once a week? Did you ask that question? :}

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great report - tempted to give her a trynow. Does anyone know if and where Lola works on Sundays? She's not on the taren point roster but hoping she works at other shops

Quote Originally Posted by babelx View Post
    Hey PH, thanks for review.

How did you know that she shaves once a week? Did you ask that question? :}
    Yes I do like a clean work surface. It is either shaved or stubble right? If the girl has stubble I always ask when she shaves. Many times he will say "Oh I do for you now". I love watching a girl shave her pussy ready for me to get into. With Lola it was Friday and she wasn't keen on a freshen up. It does get itchy so I do understand. But if a gal is a WL - well a shaved pussy is part of the job in my book.

Lola - just a fun girl - with those puppies!

I hadn’t seen Lola for a while and was hankering for another session with her. She is such a nice girl and those puppies are such fun to play with.

Managed to get a booking and rocked up to see Sophie. Sophie was her usual cheery self and I was quickly ushered into Lola’s boudoir.

Lola greeted me like along lost friend with a big hug and a light kiss. Wow it was so nice to hold that tall slim body against me – with the puppies pressing into my chest.

More light kissing ensued as I disrobed Lola from her red bikini. Lola dropped to her knees, and gave me a very thorough clean up before devouring me with a terrific BBBJ. She is very good at this and it was great looking at the action in the full size wall mirror.

I flipped her onto her knees on the bed for some doggie DATY. Love seeing a girl with her arse in the air and her private parts on full display.

Lola then took over with her excellent titty massage with those puppies and her nipples rubbing over my body. Just fantastic. I engaged in some gentle nipple attention and Lola seems to love this. “Ooooh you make me horny”.

On with the dom and into her in mish and I was again reminded of her flexibility whereby I could fold her legs behind her ears. I had some other tricks on her boobies that I tried with her in cowgirl and she loved it.

Great session. Lola is a very experienced gal in the bedroom and the romp just flows nicely. I was rock hard for 55 minutes. Nice massage at the end, nice chat with excellent English, and I rolled out the door into the wilds of Taren Point a happy camper.

Lola is working three days a week - so she must be good. Recommended.

Fantastic new pic of Lola!