Thread: Teresa - mixed review

Senior Member(無間使者)

Teresa - mixed review

Now I'd like to preface this post by saying that I did indeed have a good time. But did I have an experience which I think was worth diamond class/the pricetag?? Not in my opinion.

Firstly She was a bit chubbier than the pictures led me to believe, not to say she was fat, but I do prefer my girl a little bit slimmer (description says size 7-8, I'd say more close to 9-10, so I'm not going to say she was WAYYYYY off my expectation).
    She has a pretty face IMO, and her exotic look definitely is appealing, I did enjoy looking at it while we kissed and bumped bits.
    She showered with me and washed me up, started off with some great DFK. She definitely gives the girlfriend feel, and I could tell that she was trying very hard to make me feel comfortable, and that I had a good time, she stated that she would do what positions I liked and offered to massage me after the deed, and shower with me at the end.

The reasons I say I didn't feel it was diamond class, was the BBBJ was a little amateur, I felt she might have been a little inexperienced there. And the sex to be frank, was a little more of the same. I did all the work and well it was nice she kissed me and held me close, I didn't get that experience I was after.

Long story short, I say she is very heavily GFE, not PSE.

By no means am I saying strip her of her diamond class and that she doesn't deserve it. But with my tastes I won't be going back for Teresa any time soon.

I hope her the best in what she does, because she did seem geniunely sweet, and if you are after a GF experience she's worth a go.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    She sounds great actually!

Banned
    I did all the work = plain GFE

She did all the work = excellent GFE
    or = PSE

Cheers for the honest review mate!

Everyone's taste are different so you don't need to preface your experience with anything.