Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just like going to Coles

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe u shud bang her in Coles. See what happens

Banned
    I dunno, mate, maybe you're just a dud fuck so far as she's concerned. For every guy there's a girl that clicks, and vice versa... we've all had sex with a girl that cries out 'boredom', haven't we? Your bad luck, and hers, that you are her dud fuck of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    I had sex with a girl today, not a WL. I thought she was really into me, but she's kind of shy and wanted the lights off etc. I went down on her but she never had an orgasm. Wasn't planning on sex, but she raped me. Weirdest thing was that while we were having sex she seems to get pretty bored after just a few minutes. Even worse, after about 5-10 minutes she just stopped having sex with me and I never got to cum. I asked her after if she enjoyed it and she said "yeah, it's just like going to coles". This is the second or third time this has happened with her. Never met a girl like this before, what should I do?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    This thread reminds me of a HSC English exam question

What did the character in the novel mean when she said "yeah it's just like going to Coles"

The variety of interpretations from different bros has been interesting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for your honesty Yellow. This is one of the better non-commercial threads lately.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    my advice

Forget her, date a Woolworths or Aldi girl instead LOL (seriously dating a check out chick is pretty raw like Star Trek - the Undiscovered Country LOL)

personally with more classier tastes available (like upmarket bars and hotels), I would rather date a Hooters Girl in Parramatta or Gold Coast or any other branch
    http://hootersaustralia.com/index-4.html
    - try even Bavarian Bier Garden - theres a hot Brazilian E cup girl in Parra... http://www.bavarianbiercafe.com/venues/

they can say something stupid like - oh it just like serving guys meals and they smile at me

I would say - thats because you bend over as you put the plates on the table and tney look at your cleavage and maybe arse

she would say - oh thats okay I like that... WTF?

I dated a hooters girl who once said shes the wrong side of 20 - so I asked her how old she was - answer 19 ....

I thought the wrong side of 20 meant 21 or 22, or 23... lol ... older!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    its like that trying to be smart alec boy about 10 years ago who wrote answers to all English questions in the HSC as

"god knows all the answers"

The teacher was even more intense with the handing out of marks...

"god also gives out the marks. - big fat zero for you!"

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    This thread reminds me of a HSC English exam question

What did the character in the novel mean when she said "yeah it's just like going to Coles"

The variety of interpretations from different bros has been interesting.

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    I pick up french girl like fisherman. i bought cocktail at night club in darling harbor. she drink and kiss me like a coles!

i catch taxi to my house and i fingering the girl in the car like mix protein powder with water in coles!

when we arrive my house and i asked her to take shower but she refuse shower like a homeless sleeping near the coles!

i fuck her anal and she was very interest in me like a coles. she sleeping next of me now!

I will ask her to take shower together !!!

I shop at Woolworths. Going to Coles would be quite a novelty!!!

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I shop at Woolworths. Going to Coles would be quite a novelty!!!
    I never go to supermarket for shopping. 3years ago. supermarket started self payment.
    the man asked me to go to self check to me, i did not answer him. because i don't talk with man sometime.

the girl asked me to go self check, i was disappointed about the girl. i just told them, im not working here. you bring my stuff to there and i give you cash.
    the girl call security guy. he asked me to go leave. i left the place with security. i explain to him properly.

the security guy was smart, he agree with me and i tell him, i will not shopping supermarket again.

for me it's hard to go coles for shopping!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12