Thread: Nadia - The princess of Narnia !

Junior Member(有D料到) Jack.the.awesome's Avatar

Nadia - The princess of Narnia !

Ok, the truth is I have never watched any part of "The Chronicles of Narnia" series so I don't know if there is any princess in that movie, Nadia - Narnia just sounds cool to me haha.
    To the main points:
    Introduction:
    Nadia is from Japan. She studied English in New Zealand for 1 year and she has been in Aus for 6 weeks ( I think that was what she said, cant really remember anything right now after a session with her ...) but damn, her English is good, she's probably the 2nd or 3rd one who can fully understand our conversation among 9 or 10 other Ginza girls I have met so far.
    Body paragraph:
    -Look:
    ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL is the only 2 words I wanna put here. I havent had the luxury to try any of the Diamond girls (only Snow - as Jolin now) So from Gold premium and below, I would be confident to say Nadia is one of the most beautiful girl I have met in my journey in Ginza so far. To make it short, just google for Kathy Chow, she is one of the most popular Hong Kong movies star in the 90's, and I would say Nadia looks about 70-80% similar to Kathy Chow in her prime time, enuf said
    -Personality:
    Nadia is very straight forward and open. She's a mix between PSE and GFE. She's new in the industry but willing to follow. (I would say she might be new in the industry but not new to sex )
    -Service:
    Well, in the term of service, most of the girls in Ginza is pretty similar to me so not a lot to talk about. Maybe because I'm just so easy to pleased or maybe Ginza girls are just simply too good
    The service Nadia gives is pretty closed to the great Jasmine.
    Conclusion:
    Nadia made me feel really special, she made me feel so lucky that I was born in this world to experience all of the great thing in life (sex in particularly )
    Again, nothing better than staying in a cozy room with a Ginza girl in a cold rainy day like this. And yes, I'm happy to say I have found someone else to replace Snow in my empty heart. Bad thing is my face got a lot of pimple already from eating too much instant noodle.
    Thanks Nadia for giving me a wonderful session. Thanks Wilson for your recommendation, never disappoints me !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice report Jack. Good to know you found a replacement in your heart.

"70-80% similar to Kathy Chow" + "The service Nadia gives is pretty closed to the great Jasmine." = A girl that can't be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    Nice report Jack. Good to know you found a replacement in your heart.

"70-80% similar to Kathy Chow" + "The service Nadia gives is pretty closed to the great Jasmine." = A girl that can't be missed.
    Yes, she is absolutely stunning the more and more I look at her. Give her a shot when you got the chance and you will see the similarity they share. Her look is worth enough for the money already

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nice AR bro.
    I agree with you, she is a stunning looker and has a very hot and toned body.
    I think her service is pretty good but I wouldn't rate her service as highly as Jasmin or current girls like Bella Pandora Kiki Sarah Hanna Vivian Sawa Athena etc.
    But that's just my opinion.
    I caught her on her first day and she was still settling into the job.
    Maybe she has improved a lot since her first day.
    I will have to check her out again.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Nice AR bro.
    I agree with you, she is a stunning looker and has a very hot and toned body but I think her service is about average by the very high Ginza standards
    I wouldn't rate her service as highly as Jasmin or current girls like Bella Pandora Kiki Sarah Hanna Vivian Sawa Athena etc.
    But that's just my opinion.
    I caught her on her first day and she was still settling into the job.
    Maybe she has improved a lot since her first day.
    I will have to check her out again.
    No argument here but yea, every girls have their good and bad day, maybe she is used to the job now so things have improved. I would say she is a hidden gem and if all of the master here willing to give her lessons then she would be a sparkling gem in no time.

Is this the person you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by astro boy View Post

Is this the person you are talking about
    No, this is the one Im referring to.
    http://ol.mingpao.com/ftp/Lady/20130...1/_13MB703.jpg