Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sammi

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sammi

Ok guys...for those of u that know me, u know I will only highly recommend someone I think is worthwhile sharing. I remember the time June was a relative "unknown" where I had kept her to myself for well over a month before I decided I needed to share with my fellow punters. Thx to my initial recommendation, which was hugely magnified by my good punter bro, khuntong) June is now usually fully booked!!! Well....let me just say that Sammi who also works on Friday is absolutely fantastic. She has small tits (prob a cups) is young, has a really small face (a sign of beauty in asian culture) and fantastic slender legs that are accentuated by some torn off demin shorts. Her facial features at first glance were not the most beautiful....but when she was up close to me, breathing heavily with those "I wanna fuck u soooo much" eyes, she was gorgeous!!!! I had to hold both sides of her face during part two to take in how sexy she looked!. She has great technique, is very slender and about 160cm at best but very well proportioned. Wonderful conversation and really nice personality ensued. She is Taiwanese and studying english here (been for the last 7mths). I am not really into going thru the whole routine she follows (gotta have an element of surprise) but she is great with the heavy breathing in the ears, nipple sucking and body sliding. Looks like Fridays are gonna be busy!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gummy74 View Post
    Ok guys...for those of u that know me, u know I will only highly recommend someone I think is worthwhile sharing. I remember the time June was a relative "unknown" where I had kept her to myself for well over a month before I decided I needed to share with my fellow punters. Thx to my initial recommendation, which was hugely magnified by my good punter bro, khuntong) June is now usually fully booked!!! Well....let me just say that Sammi who also works on Friday is absolutely fantastic. She has small tits (prob a cups) is young, has a really small face (a sign of beauty in asian culture) and fantastic slender legs that are accentuated by some torn off demin shorts. Her facial features at first glance were not the most beautiful....but when she was up close to me, breathing heavily with those "I wanna fuck u soooo much" eyes, she was gorgeous!!!! I had to hold both sides of her face during part two to take in how sexy she looked!. She has great technique, is very slender and about 160cm at best but very well proportioned. Wonderful conversation and really nice personality ensued. She is Taiwanese and studying english here (been for the last 7mths). I am not really into going thru the whole routine she follows (gotta have an element of surprise) but she is great with the heavy breathing in the ears, nipple sucking and body sliding. Looks like Fridays are gonna be busy!!!!
    Thanks for the AR bro.. Been really tempted to have a session with her.. She has very long legs, and pale complexion.. Seen her a few times already, so I know what you're talking about (her physical appearance, not the service yet...)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Read in a previous thread that part 2 with her is $70?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by keum View Post
    Read in a previous thread that part 2 with her is $70?
    I think Summer already put a stop to this.. Or has she??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    I think Summer already put a stop to this.. Or has she??
    Perhaps gummy74 can verify? Thanks in advance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diab View Post
    I think the additional $20 was mentioned in June 's thread, not this particular lady?
    Yes, it's in June's thread but was referring to Sammi; posted by GreenL.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she does look great abit slightly skinny

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Her part 2 is $50. I did give her a small tip tho because I had such a good time with her. Yes she is very slim...I like this body type more, so if you are after more curves and some flesh to "grab" she is not for you...June is more ur cup of tea (not to say June is in any way fat..no no no!). Sammi is like ur typical uni student with no flab anywhere...lovely slender young body with great legs. Her massage is NOT very good at all tho...but her part two for me, and her great refreshing personality more than makes up for it. Unlike girls in some other shops, she strips off everything and seems to have no issues on touching. Happy punting boys!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Her part 2 is $50. I did give her a small tip tho because I had such a good time with her. Yes she is very slim...I like this body type more, so if you are after more curves and some flesh to "grab" she is not for you...June is more ur cup of tea (not to say June is in any way fat..no no no!). Sammi is like ur typical uni student with no flab anywhere...lovely slender young body with great legs. Her massage is NOT very good at all tho...but her part two for me, and her great refreshing personality more than makes up for it. Unlike girls in some other shops, she strips off everything and seems to have no issues on touching. Happy punting boys!!!
    Thanks for the clarification bro gummy74.. And thanks for writing up yet another honest review.. Keep it coming bro!!

I don't normally like skinny girls, but saw Sammi a few times at the shop, I think she has such a bubbly and open-minded personality.. Summer did tell me she has a few customers bringing her flowers (which I witnessed once..) when they visit her.. Does it mean anything to you? Haha..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i liked the ball tickle with the tissue trick she does. you dont get that elsewhere :P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is Taiwanese and studying english here (been for the last 7mths). I am not really into going thru the whole routine she follows (gotta have an element of surprise) but she is great with the heavy breathing in the ears, nipple sucking and body sliding. Looks like Fridays are gonna be busy!!!![/QUOTE]

Nipple sucking?? u can suck her nipple or she suck yours? are you allowed to touch/kiss her body or even better play with her pussy?

looks like I will be paying her a visit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Spotted : My next destination... Sammi, take me to your heart... (MLTR music plays)...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i tried her last time. she was very lazy and didnt do much services. i saw she does not have any good body figure so didnt bother to spend money for her to take cloth off. only hj. i never see her after all although she was free most of the time when i visited. that is why now i wonder what services she provided and is it different to what i tried. any advise bro?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I really enjoyed my time with Sammi. Very friendly and bubbly girl. Her attitude instantly made me feel relaxed and welcome. Loved her young and fit body.... I like slim girls. If you're a boob man, give this one a miss as she is pretty flat chested. Part two was good, but nothing too far from the rule book.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengun View Post
    i tried her last time. she was very lazy and didnt do much services. i saw she does not have any good body figure so didnt bother to spend money for her to take cloth off. only hj. i never see her after all although she was free most of the time when i visited. that is why now i wonder what services she provided and is it different to what i tried. any advise bro?
    Probably because you guys didn't click / no connection.. I know it sounds cliche, but It happened to me a few times before.. Read a fabolous report about Z girl at L shop, got there, went home disappointed.. I always try to break the ice and treat the lady nicely and respect their boundaries ever since.. Sometimes it works, sometimes doesn't...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I really enjoyed my time with Sammi. Very friendly and bubbly girl. Her attitude instantly made me feel relaxed and welcome. Loved her young and fit body.... I like slim girls. If you're a boob man, give this one a miss as she is pretty flat chested. Part two was good, but nothing too far from the rule book.
    She is nice to talk to, isn't she? Told me she has been just in Australia for 7 months, which come to a surprise for me. Her speaking is quite good, unlike Tina's (even though Tina has been in Sydney the same amount of time as Sammi).. Had a nice chat with her last Friday when I was visiting June.. She gives me the positive vibe that I always look for...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What day is sammi working? only friday?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeppp.. Typical Bamboo girls, they only work 1 (max 2) day(s) a week..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Look like this shop is famous for its Taiwanese girls !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast