Thread: 21yo NADIA : So BEAUTIFUL ... but not your typical Japanese girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

21yo NADIA : So BEAUTIFUL ... but not your typical Japanese girl.

Nadia is definitely one of the prettiest girls at Ginza at the moment - her sultry looks are striking.
    And then there's the body - if you like slim toned athletic girls then she is a 10, but if like me you like girls curvier then you still have to give her at least a 9!
    Her personality is very different to most other Japanese girls I have met - more like a Western girl then a Japanese girl - Wilsons description of "ABJ style" is pretty accurate. And she speaks perfect English.

LOOKS and BODY
    Nadia is a 21 Japanese girl and very pretty; in fact you can even use the B word with Nadia; she is Beautiful.
    She doesn't have that classic Japanese girl cute kawaii look.
    Her look is very sultry sexy and exotic - even though she is 100% Japanese she has a mixed look with touches of European and Latin.
    And she has got a killer body - toned, gym fit, athletic - not a gram of fat; she's a dancer!
    She is tallish at around 165cm with great toned legs, small firm arse, slender hips and waist, flat tummy, perky B cup tits and perfect smooth olive skin.
    Personally I prefer more curvy girls, but for Nadia I will happily make an exception

PERSONALITY
    If you are expecting a giggly kawaii Japanese school girl type - forget it!!!
    Nadia has a mature attitude for her young age and is quite serious - but she is not icy - she is actually quite passionate once she relaxes with you.
    She does have a cool and mysterious feel about her.

DFK and DATY
    Nadia is a passionate kisser but not a full on deep and non stop DFK.
    She is very genuine and honest and only kisses passionately when she is turned on - she won't start DFKing you from the outset like some girls.
    She has got a fully shaved pussy and is very sweet to go down on and she responds very enthusiastically.
    Again she won't fake any theatrical moaning and screaming - she is the real deal.
    Her moans, deep breaths, and wriggles are very genuine - and the way she squeezes you really hard is fucking hot!

BBBJ
    Nadia gives a good BBBJ - not top shelf - but good enough.
    She mixes up some different techniques and speeds and puts plenty of enthusiasm into it.
    A BBBJ isn't just the physical sensation of having your dick sucked, licked, stroked etc - it's a visual thing too.
    And when you look down and see a girl as young sexy, and pretty as Nadia sucking your dick - that hair, those eyes, that mouth - it takes it to a different level.
    She really is fucking stunning to look at!

FUCKING
    Ditto for what I said about visuals and BBBJ for fucking too - actually even more so - and especially when she has this perfectly toned body as well.
    But Nadia isn't just a pretty face - there is plenty of substance to this girl too.
    She is an enthusiastic fuck, and she is super fit too with plenty of stamina.
    She gives as good as she gets and will ride you hard in cowgirl and take your best pounding in doggie too.
    And she can get passionate and sensual too - missionary was very special with lots of DFK, tight squeezing and holding.

OVERALL
    Nadia is worth seeing just for her looks alone and if you are into fit toned girls you should definitely see her.
    Don't expect a cute giggly submissive Japanese girl who just totally gives herself to you from the outset - she has got a bit of an air of mystery about her.
    Nadia is not a typical Japanese girl, but a Japanese girl is always a Japanese girl and she will of course try very hard to please you, and she is very sweet.
    I wouldn't rate Nadia's service as highly as some of the other girls at Ginza, but its still pretty good.
    She is an interesting girl with some nice skills, and she has got a special X factor about her.
    I have to admit I am quite fascinated by her and want to see her again just to uncover more of this beautiful and mysterious girl.

Nathan2392
    Great AR is per usual Rooter. If you can compare her beauty in comparison to…Teresa, who do you think has the standing ovation? :P
    Besides that, she's definitely on my bucket list. But for me to see her will be a tad hard since…she has my sister's name. If Wilson could change her name, that'll be great…

Junior Member(有D料到) Jack.the.awesome's Avatar
    same thought Rooter, I didnt think she is Japanese when I just opened the door. And byy what you said, I started to restart my memmory again, she's really kinda mysterious in a sexy way. Even though she doesnt give really high service like some of other girls, but there is something about her really make me want to see her again, again and again...

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan2392 View Post
    Great AR is per usual Rooter. If you can compare her beauty in comparison to…Teresa, who do you think has the standing ovation? :P
    Besides that, she's definitely on my bucket list. But for me to see her will be a tad hard since…she has my sister's name. If Wilson could change her name, that'll be great…
    I reckon Nadia is slightly prettier than Teresa.
    And in terms of body type they are polar opposites.
    Teresa is a curvy bombshell - all tits and arse
    Nadia is slim, toned, athletic and gym fit.
    Depends what you prefer ...

Nathan2392
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I reckon Nadia is slightly prettier than Teresa.
    And in terms of body type they are polar opposites.
    Teresa is a curvy bombshell - all tits and arse
    Nadia is slim, toned, athletic and gym fit.
    Depends what you prefer ...
    Nadia it is. :P Thanks Rooter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan2392 View Post

Nadia it is. :P Thanks Rooter.
    Wow nath, never been clearer right? Haha

Great AR as usual rooter, this week will suck me dry i tell ya....hopefully roster will help me abit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What class is she?

And i cant seem to see her name on roster?

Quote Originally Posted by eazylove4u View Post
    What class is she?

She is a gold class girl bro.
    Her details are on the ginzaclub.com.au website.
    Most Ginza girls only work 1-3 days per week and the roster only comes out one day in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by eazylove4u View Post
    What class is she?

She is rostered today bro 10.30 am - 5pm.
    Very tempted to take a long lunch today
    Cheers bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post

She is rostered today bro 10.30 am - 5pm.
    Very tempted to take a long lunch today
    Cheers bro
    I probably join the queue... But want more from Nina again. I think this is not good for me when you start getting tips from bro rooter, the list will go on for miles...