Thread: Shelley my Sultry Lady at 64.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shelley my Sultry Lady at 64.

Guys this is my first attempt at writing an AR. It is actually a bit of a Clayton's AR. I apologise for not using the correct format. There a number of posts that describe Shelley at 64 and her services. I would just like to give an overview of my experiences with Shelley rather than a blow by blow account (excuse the pun). I spent a very enjoyable time at 64 with Shelley today, Monday 8th September. We all have our own views on ladies that we think are beautiful. Shelley has always looked Sultry to me; Mysterious, Alluring, Sexy, hard to resist. Just like some of the glamorous ladies in the old black and white movies. She knows that I love the Sultry look and she often gives it to me followed by a smile in some of the following situations. When I am feasting between her legs. When she is devouring my penis. When she is above or below me during sex etc. Shelley is one of my regular ladies at 64, she knows what I like and she always aims to please me. I like how she suggests things that we can try and she is not shy about enjoying herself. This makes it more enjoyable for me too. We have a good "connection" I think that she would bend over backwards for me Ha Ha. Shelley provides a wide range of activities, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, various positions etc. Mostly GF and a bit PSE too. YMMV. I have had many happy times at 64 with their top ladies, legends etc. I rate Shelley up there with them for her friendly, happy attitude, Sex skills and desire to please. My English lesson for Shelley today was explaining about FOAM. She asked me to write it down so that she could understand better. She was also very interested to know if guys know when a lady is faking and pretending to cum. I look forward to my next session with Shelley.

Shop Owner

Thanks A44,

Shelly is definitely one of our most popular girls. Mondays would not be the same without her

cheers

*** ** SHELLY works normally on Mondays **
    = Fiery pretty Taiwanese petite Slim Model, 24 years, long hair, GFE 36C cup *** NEW GIRL ***
    !!!!

For bOOkings please phone 95241278

to check out our lovely girls photos and more info, go to
    64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point

SMS BOOKINGS NOW AVAILABLE: 0424 666 228

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shelley Again.

I had another great time with Shelley today(Monday 22 September) I have read posts where some guys feel that when they see the same WL too often, the level of service drops off. My experience with Shelley is the opposite. It just gets better each time. We had 2 hours together today, time for all the good stuff and more. I was pretty exhausted at the end. Shelley has a lot going for her, she is friendly, beautiful (sultry) in my eyes and she always gives me the feeling that she is genuinely happy to see me. She has probably had no formal training in providing Customer Service but it just comes naturally to her. She is totally focussed on providing a great experience. Shelley is open to most reasonable suggestions (not Anal, not my thing), and she suggests things that I might like to try YMMV. Treat this Lady with a bit of respect and be gentle, it pays off in what she gives in return. I am sorry that this is a bit of an overview rather than an AR, but I do not like to go into details about everything that happens in the room. Other more experienced writers have posted many ARs with details of Shelley's services.

Shop Owner

Thanks A44,

Shelly is definitely one of our most popular girls. Mondays would not be the same without her

cheers

*** ** SHELLY works normally on Mondays **
    = Fiery pretty Taiwanese petite Slim Model, 24 years, long hair, GFE 36C cup *** NEW GIRL ***
    !!!!

For bOOkings please phone 95241278

to check out our lovely girls photos and more info, go to
    64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point

SMS BOOKINGS NOW AVAILABLE: 0424 666 228