Thread: Random 14hr punt@647 as a small gift to myself. How was your bonus this year?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Random 14hr punt@647 as a small gift to myself. How was your bonus this year?

Thought I would put this in general talk as I'm not really detailing much of my punt but more of the reason I went for a punt.

Went into work on Sunday morning(07/09/14) to tie up a few things I neglected during the week and bumped into a man I rarely see at work...my boss.

He wanted to go over my salary review and bonus results for last F.Y after that meeting I was having day dreams of twerking and doing fist pumps in the air, and on top of that he sent me home and that what ever I came in to do could wait till Monday.

Given I wasn't getting my bonus till Tuesday I thought a little Sunday morning punt to reward myself was in order. And seeing I already knew how much I could spend I was like wtf!

Being that it was 07:50 on a Sunday where could I punt that was open and near the CBD??? Only one choice of course 647 Elizabeth St.

14hrsx$150 you do the math. Also did a bit of online shopping while getting serviced clothes, electronics and tipped the WL $250

Saw mamasan Christine in the morning and I think young master Q(I think that's his name) at night.

So bonus eligible members...how did you treat yourself this year?

Banned
    wow. you are such a big-spending high-roller gucci. You work hard and play hard. Thanks for sharing your fascinating story.

(I assume this is the sort of response you are fishing for...)

Quote Originally Posted by Atomique View Post
    wow. you are such a big-spending high-roller gucci. You work hard and play hard. Thanks for sharing your fascinating story.

(I assume this is the sort of response you are fishing for...)
    From someone I have crushed so many times before on this forum yes that's exactly the response I was looking for. 14hrs is not even big spending, there's guys on here who hire girls for days and weeks. Only difference is I can prove what I post, I'm not some random recently registered member with no history (not that you have to be) who talks big from a keyboard. If go to the shop and say did Gucci do a 14hr punt...the answer will be yes. Hence I can post my exploits. Don't hate the player hate the...you know the rest.

I'm just curious about the bonus spending habits of others. Bro atomique if all you could afford was a cheese burger with your bonus...that's cool man don't be ashamed, you represent that cheese burger to the fullest and let everyone know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Thought I would put this in general talk as I'm not really detailing much of my punt but more of the reason I went for a punt.

Went into work on Sunday morning(07/09/14) to tie up a few things I neglected during the week and bumped into a man I rarely see at work...my boss.

He wanted to go over my salary review and bonus results for last F.Y after that meeting I was having day dreams of twerking and doing fist pumps in the air, and on top of that he sent me home and that what ever I came in to do could wait till Monday.

Given I wasn't getting my bonus till Tuesday I thought a little Sunday morning punt to reward myself was in order. And seeing I already knew how much I could spend I was like wtf!

Being that it was 07:50 on a Sunday where could I punt that was open and near the CBD??? Only one choice of course 647 Elizabeth St.

14hrsx$150 you do the math. Also did a bit of online shopping while getting serviced clothes, electronics and tipped the WL $250

Saw mamasan Christine in the morning and I think young master Q(I think that's his name) at night.

So bonus eligible members...how did you treat yourself this year?

Hi brother Gucci,

Congratulations on your big bonus !

Well done mate!

I'm sure while you are out there celebrating and rewarding yourself, you will feel just that little bit better if you make another donation to sister Jenny !

Why not leave her a little lifeline tip as well ?

Thanks mate

Cheers

Banned
    Good on you bro Gucci, don't know how you can punt for that long must be fitter and younger than me.

I have taken a girl out for 12 hours a few years back now but the best I have done on an inhouse punt it 4 hours.

If your throwing out the challenge I will have to pass just not up to it these days.

Good on you bro and glad to hear work is going well for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, that sounds like one hell of a session.

I got a nice bonus at the end of the financial year and treated myself to a three hour session (my usual is two because I'm poor), but ended up extending for another hour because I didn't cum yet. I put the rest in the bank which will pay for my regular sessions for roughly the next 6 months...

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi brother Gucci,

Congratulations on your big bonus !

Well done mate!

I'm sure while you are out there celebrating and rewarding yourself, you will feel just that little bit better if you make another donation to sister Jenny !

Why not leave her a little lifeline tip as well ?

Thanks mate

Cheers
    I know Jenny and the threads on here supporting her are amazing. Donations are pretty intimate and private and I'll post and brag about anything on here but letting people know I donated and how much is something I won't do.

Thanks bro One/Rpd.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    I know Jenny and the threads on here supporting her are amazing. Donations are pretty intimate and private and I'll post and brag about anything on here but letting people know I donated and how much is something I won't do.
    Well said, A friend of mine on the forum has done that with a nice sum ! Although it doesn't harm to post it for encouragement to others, hopefully it won't create pressure to others to follow suit !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations