Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a government agency that protects WLs' working conditions?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Is there a government agency that protects WLs' working conditions?

My premise is that WLs are human too so they deserve a healthy and safe working condition like any other workers. However, many foreign WLs (especially Chinese) are poorly educated and do not know their rights here in Australia. This allows the shop owners to force them to accept working conditions that are unhuman. This helps the shop to increase revenue but put the WLs into a kind of forced labour condition.

I have become really concerned about cases where punters demand 3 or more shots in a one hour session, even though I don't mean to be a racist, these cases all involve punters with black skins, so they are likely to be Blacks, Indians, Pakistani, Sri Lankar, etc, you get the idea. The WLs hated these punters but still had to comply because if they said no, the shop owner would either curse them all day long or threaten to fire them. The WLs were tortured to such an extent and they had to ask these black punters not to pick them again. If you are this punter last night. remember you are a bastard and please go back to tell your mom that I want to fuck her.

I wonder if there is a government agency to which I could report this to so that the government will intervene to protect the WLs rights. I hope this will stop the shop owners from demanding his/her WLs to accept more than 1 shot in every half hour on average if the WLs cannot handle it.

If this is not a racist post, I don't know what is !

Unless you have proof to back up your claim, don't make this sort of comments please !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    First of all its I have heard of Aussies demanding 3 shots in the hour and even worse unprotected sex so its not restricted to race.

When I was a bit younger I often had 3 shots in the hour but I never demanded it and the girls never complained it was just part of the service. And yes I have had this in both Aussie and Asian shops.

There is an association that looks after the interests of working ladies called Scarlet Alliance, maybe the girls should contact them.

The other option is like any there are lots of other places to work.

Not long ago, Clinton started a thread asking:

Is it too cheap to demand two shots in a half hour session?

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
    I heard a story from a WL about a punter who demanded two shots in a half hour session and threatened to tell the manager when the WL did not want to comply. Eventually, the WL complied, not because of the threat but just did not want to argue with this punter anymore. The result, the punter was not able to cum even though he was given the chance. Obviously, he did not have the energy to cum anyway but just wanted to get as much value out of his money as possible. I think this guy is just too cheap to insist on a second shot in a half hour session. It is like if u don't have the money then don't punt. How much bang do you want for your buck? I would like to hear others' opinion on this.

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Sorry bro AH but I missed your point here! Care to expand? I have posted a few comments on his other thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think about it.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    3 shoots, the guy must be athletic or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Sorry bro AH but I missed your point here! Care to expand? I have posted a few comments on his other thread.

Ok the way I see this, when he started the two shots thread, I take it he was the one wanting the two shots !

But I could be wrong!

Then all of a sudden he is talking about 3 shots and calling the "coloured people" names and wanted to violate someone's old lady , so I am surprised with the transformation and for him taking a different stand on the matter that's all.

As I said , I could be wrong and he is indeed a white knight for those poor WLs who can't handle more than one shot !

Just my three shots, oh sorry I meant 3 cents

Cheers

Banned
    Did you even bother reading the post which you pasted?

In his earlier post Clinton said it was unfair for punters to ask for two shots in a half hour session

In this post now he says shop owners are unfair to make WLs give dark skins 3 shots in the one session

He is being entirely consistent!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Ok the way I see this, when he started the two shots thread, I take it he was the one wanting the two shots !

But I could be wrong!

Then all of a sudden he is talking about 3 shots and calling the "coloured people" names and wanted to violate someone's old lady , so I am surprised with the transformation and for him taking a different stand on the matter that's all.

As I said , I could be wrong and he is indeed a white knight for those poor WLs who can't handle more than one shot !

Just my three shots, oh sorry I meant 3 cents

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Atomique View Post
    Did you even bother reading the post which you pasted?

In his earlier post Clinton said it was unfair for punters to ask for two shots in a half hour session

In this post now he says shop owners are unfair to make WLs give dark skins 3 shots in the one session

He is being entirely consistent!
    Yeah I read them and a whole lot of others posts too and you are right, he is very consistent :

Blacks, Indians, Pakistanis and Arabs are well known for demanding two to three or four shots in an hour. What kind of WLs can take that? The shop has to do so to protect their WLs from these types of punters.

Most of them are Blacks, Indians and Arabs, some of which deserve to be departed to their own countries to fuck their own girls.

Does your shop still have a lot of Indian's-look customers? When will Ella work? I would like to fuck her.

Now where are we ??

Was he really a white knight for the WLs or does he have a hidden agenda or simply just being consistently racist ???

As I said, I have been wrong before !!

So now please tell me which way you like to go to bat with him, the 2/3 shots bit or the dark skins bit ??

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)

interesting topic

Hi guys,

I'd like to contribute a bit here, I'm not racist but i think i understand bro clinton where he's coming from. I met many flight attendant from Emirates and during our conversation I asked them the best part and worst part of their job as they are very nice people to talk to.

One topic was about the worst part, guess what many response I get is flights to India (around that area). The conclusion is that many of them don't know how to respect other people doing their job and this makes the life of flight attendant on those flights a nightmare. I have many friends from the sub-continent (is this correct?, or is it South Asia) and they are nice, friendly and polite people.

I guess is that people from less educated countries and lack of civilisation hence do not know how to behave and respect others - don't understand the concept of the duty of care.

p/s: guys this is not about being racist, it is a topic(sensitive) rarely discussed and I hope we all can have a constructive debate here, I certainly hope I can contribute

cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Unfortunately some countries have a reputation for ill treating women. Educated people from those countries may be quite normal and treat women well, but due to the reputation of the country they have to suffer the consequences anyway, it is unfair but it is what happens. Some WLs choose not to see people from those countries because they are scared of what they have heard from others and in the press. The best way to fix this problem is to educate the people in the aforementioned countries to treat women with respect so that the bad reputation fades away, I know it is a big ask for all sorts of reasons but really not much else can be done.

Junior Member(有D料到)

interesting topic

edited - sorry double post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for your inputs. I admit that each race has good people. Thank God, in fact, most people in any race are good and kind people. However, it is also no incidence that the cases I learned about these demanding punters all involved punters with certain racial characteristics. We have to admit that such cases are more likely to involve certain type of punters than others. WLs would classify them so too.

By the way, I posted this in the morning but it did not show up somehow for the day. So I went to an old thread to continue the discussion. You can get more information from there as well.

I made it clear there that, if the WL is willing, you can have as many shots as possible. However, if the WL has allowed two shots in an hour and is unwilling to go with the third or forth one, you insist by threatening to tell the manager, you are not treating the WL as a human being.

The question here is not two or three shots in how long but how you get them, by threatening or by consent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The question here is not two or three shots in how long but how you get them, by threatening or by consent.
    That's the problem, as they always think literally that "customers are always right"

Banned
    Sure, if the WLs pay tax on their income.

Sure ! By all means ! Go and report the shop to the authority !

Don't forget to arm yourself with hard evidence, maybe get a couple of girls to be your witnesses, and evidence of the offending customers were all of those races !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ignoring references to personal experiences of poor workplace conditions, as someone mentioned above, the Scarlet Alliance is an association which supports sex workers. In terms of official government agencies dealing with these issues, I imagine there would only be something to generally manage workplace issues (there's no body dealing specifically with the sex industry much like there is not one dealing specifically with people in medicine). It has to be said though that anyone not officially employed (e.g. working for cash in hand) might have some difficulty bringing up their case.

There must be some kind of group which gathers information on the sex industry in order to implement policy, but that's not what you're asking about (nor do I think such a group would be in operation all the time).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by grant View Post

There must be some kind of group which gathers information on the sex industry in order to implement policy, but that's not what you're asking about (nor do I think such a group would be in operation all the time).
    The closest to this would be the Eros Association - They are well known for advocating policy change at a National level.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by duksta View Post
    The closest to this would be the Eros Association - They are well known for advocating policy change at a National level.
    We learn something new everyday. Never heard about that, thanks for sharing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast