Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cherry

Nathan2392

Cherry

Cherry can be summarised in only a few words. Not because she's simple or anything, it's because of the way I see her in my own eyes. Cherry in my mind is: Hot, Cute, Shy and Irresistible to any guy. She's a typical GF-type gal who you would want in your arms every time you go and see her. That's who she is and honestly, she should definitely stay in such a way.

I personally, rarely go to RnT places because of 2 main things, they're repetitive with the likes of (massage and tug) as well as, whether or not you're allowed to play with the girl you're with. Thus, I am more of a FS type of guy who likes to take a more adventurous role. Nevertheless, by looking through who to pick for my next session, I picked Cherry. For two reasons, she rarely has any reviews on the forums and well, based on that specific review from a bro, she sounded like a great gal to check up on.

Finding the place wasn't hard, however it seemed rather out of order since there was no receptionist when I arrived. At the time of 11:50, I walked in and try to see if there was a receptionist to talk to about my appointment. To my surprise, I saw a girl pop up and 2 others in the back. In my mind, I knew that these girls were the ones who were waiting for their customers. Who wouldn't notice? however, knowing who was operating the place was hard to identify since I did past an old man in his room with a book on his table. Thinking to myself, this isn't right…..

As soon as one of the girls saw me, I knew straight away I was in the right place. However she wasn't Cherry. As she left, another gal came in and to my surprise it was Cherry. She shook my hand and introduced her self - quite a cutey in my eyes haha! As per usual, the hour was 60$ + extras (which also costs a bit more if you want a nude HJ). Normally I don't go for more than an hour, however, since Cherry was so damn cute, I wanted to stay with her for an extra hour. The convo at the start was something like this:

Cherry: How long?
    Me: An hour.
    Cherry: Would you like some extra services?
    Me: Yeah sure, how much?

(you get the idea right bros?)

Throughout my whole session with her, we would talk about who we were, what we did, what we liked, where we went (overseas) etc. The usual stuff. However, during after one hour had passed, we had no clue what to do for the other hour. So we laid together on the massage table for 30ish mins. It was rather unusual at first since we didn't know what to do but, it was fun and we both slowly drifted to sleep since we were both tired haha. By the time it was 15 mins to 2pm, she did her way of hand relief and might I say, I did shoot quite a load - even though, I did do another girl the night before.

All in all, Cherry is a great girl. However, she needs to improve in such areas: i.e. her hand technique - even though it was easy for me to shoot. For other bros, she gotta get better at it. Just an FYI. She does have the simple techniques, but advanced techniques is needed.

Anyway, as I like to do my ratings:

Looks and Body: 8.5/10 - she does have a sexy slim body and perky lil A+ boobs.
    Service: 8/10
    Costs: 120$ *2 hours* + (extra services - really up to her imo)
    WIR: We'll see. As I said, I am a FS guy trying to get into RnT. I have yet to find the right RnT gal. Maybe it'll be someone in Burwood...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan2392 View Post
    Cherry can be summarised in only a few words. Not because she's simple or anything, it's because of the way I see her in my own eyes. Cherry in my mind is: Hot, Cute, Shy and Irresistible to any guy. She's a typical GF-type gal who you would want in your arms every time you go and see her. That's who she is and honestly, she should definitely stay in such a way.

I personally, rarely go to RnT places because of 2 main things, they're repetitive with the likes of (massage and tug) as well as, whether or not you're allowed to play with the girl you're with. Thus, I am more of a FS type of guy who likes to take a more adventurous role. Nevertheless, by looking through who to pick for my next session, I picked Cherry. For two reasons, she rarely has any reviews on the forums and well, based on that specific review from a bro, she sounded like a great gal to check up on.

Finding the place wasn't hard, however it seemed rather out of order since there was no receptionist when I arrived. At the time of 11:50, I walked in and try to see if there was a receptionist to talk to about my appointment. To my surprise, I saw a girl pop up and 2 others in the back. In my mind, I knew that these girls were the ones who were waiting for their customers. Who wouldn't notice? however, knowing who was operating the place was hard to identify since I did past an old man in his room with a book on his table. Thinking to myself, this isn't right…..

As soon as one of the girls saw me, I knew straight away I was in the right place. However she wasn't Cherry. As she left, another gal came in and to my surprise it was Cherry. She shook my hand and introduced her self - quite a cutey in my eyes haha! As per usual, the hour was 60$ + extras (which also costs a bit more if you want a nude HJ). Normally I don't go for more than an hour, however, since Cherry was so damn cute, I wanted to stay with her for an extra hour. The convo at the start was something like this:

Cherry: How long?
    Me: An hour.
    Cherry: Would you like some extra services?
    Me: Yeah sure, how much?

(you get the idea right bros?)

Throughout my whole session with her, we would talk about who we were, what we did, what we liked, where we went (overseas) etc. The usual stuff. However, during after one hour had passed, we had no clue what to do for the other hour. So we laid together on the massage table for 30ish mins. It was rather unusual at first since we didn't know what to do but, it was fun and we both slowly drifted to sleep since we were both tired haha. By the time it was 15 mins to 2pm, she did her way of hand relief and might I say, I did shoot quite a load - even though, I did do another girl the night before.

All in all, Cherry is a great girl. However, she needs to improve in such areas: i.e. her hand technique - even though it was easy for me to shoot. For other bros, she gotta get better at it. Just an FYI. She does have the simple techniques, but advanced techniques is needed.

Anyway, as I like to do my ratings:

Looks and Body: 8.5/10 - she does have a sexy slim body and perky lil A+ boobs.
    Service: 8/10
    Costs: 120$ *2 hours* + (extra services - really up to her imo)
    WIR: We'll see. As I said, I am a FS guy trying to get into RnT. I have yet to find the right RnT gal. Maybe it'll be someone in Burwood...
    Haha, sorry for the absence at today, the Aussie gal Nicky was better in part 2.
    (More like wild-beast type I reckon!) Cherry is just too innocent to be trained like a pro
    ML for part 2. Personally, I think she 'a popular in her own way, one day she might grow up.
    Anyway, thx for ur reviews.
    Next time u can come to see Suzy, also 18 yd, but totally different type! In a teen seductive way, u must like her. She works on mon,wed & fri.
    Thank u again for ur advice.
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like shops that are active on the forum.. I live just 2 minutes away from this place, will definitely give this place a go.. Keep it up bro posh...

Nathan2392
    Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    Haha, sorry for the absence at today, the Aussie gal Nicky was better in part 2.
    (More like wild-beast type I reckon!) Cherry is just too innocent to be trained like a pro
    ML for part 2. Personally, I think she 'a popular in her own way, one day she might grow up.
    Anyway, thx for ur reviews.
    Next time u can come to see Suzy, also 18 yd, but totally different type! In a teen seductive way, u must like her. She works on mon,wed & fri.
    Thank u again for ur advice.
    Hmm, then I'll give Nicky a go next week sometime :P that's if my schedule isn't packed. As for Cherry, like I said, she's got the GF feel to her. That's what makes us bros feel attracted to her.

If Suzy is what you say she is, then I'll try her too haha. Still gotta see if I'm free.

Nathan2392
    Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    I like shops that are active on the forum.. I live just 2 minutes away from this place, will definitely give this place a go.. Keep it up bro posh...
    How convenient for you bro Khuntong! You could literally go every night haha! But we all know we don't have the cash to blow in this day and age. Nevertheless, give Cherry a go and tell us how it went! Have fun bro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How convenient for you bro Khuntong! You could literally go every night haha! But we all know we don't have the cash to blow in this day and age. Nevertheless, give Cherry a go and tell us how it went! Have fun bro.
    Hahaha.. Yeah bro.. It's actually more torturing for me knowing that there's a heaven just 2 minutes away from my place.. I've been going to Bamboo lately, but as I said, will give this place a go.. I read a few good reviews about the shop and the girls pictures are all sexy..

Nathan2392
    Hahaha.. Yeah bro.. It's actually more torturing for me knowing that there's a heaven just 2 minutes away from my place.. I've been going to Bamboo lately, but as I said, will give this place a go.. I read a few good reviews about the shop and the girls pictures are all sexy..
    I know what you mean bro. It was my first time at CBD Posh. All I can say is, I'm quite happy with their service. Their still quite young as a business. Let's just hope they stick around and grow!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know what you mean bro. It was my first time at CBD Posh. All I can say is, I'm quite happy with their service. Their still quite young as a business. Let's just hope they stick around and grow!
    I'll drink to that... Weekend is coming.. Woo hoo!!! Friday is normally the busiest day for massage shops as everyone, I mean everyone, is looking to blow off some steam... Happy punting guys..

Nathan2392
    I'll drink to that... Weekend is coming.. Woo hoo!!! Friday is normally the busiest day for massage shops as everyone, I mean everyone, is looking to blow off some steam... Happy punting guys..
    Kudos to that bro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haha , tell me what type girls u like , I ll give u some good recommendation.
    Hope u can have some fun here, we are looking forward to seeing u~ xoxo
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    Haha , tell me what type girls u like , I ll give u some good recommendation.
    Hope u can have some fun here, we are looking forward to seeing u~ xoxo
    I don't really have a type bro.. As long as the service is good, I'm not fussy.. Lol.. I do prefer at least they have B cups so I could feel them during the part 2, if you know what I mean.. Hahaha..
    I will let you know when I'm coming bro, so I could ask for recommendation.. Thanks a lot..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    posh sir, which days does nicky work and which shop?

Nathan2392
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    She did work on Thursday and she worked at the 107 Quay St shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Hey guys
    Can someone clear something up for me?
    Are CBD at 107 Quay and CBD at 378 Pitt St sister shops and share the same girls?
    They both use the word Posh in their name
    Do they both have European girls?
    And what happened to CBD Posh Newtown? It's now called Crown. Has it changed owners?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She did work on Thursday and she worked at the 107 Quay St shop.
    is she worth visiting.

Use to love at the french girl, ginger, at 329b newtown.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hey guys
    Can someone clear something up for me?
    Are CBD at 107 Quay and CBD at 378 Pitt St sister shops and share the same girls?
    They both use the word Posh in their name
    Do they both have European girls?
    And what happened to CBD Posh Newtown? It's now called Crown. Has it changed owners?
    Hi bro rooter,

I didn't see "Posh" label in front of 378 CBD.. I thought they were the same as well for a while, dunno why, could be their identical name and prefix.. 107 CBD is the "Posh", as 378 CBD is located at pitt street and open till late, apparently..

Nathan2392
    is she worth visiting.

Use to love at the french girl, ginger, at 329b newtown.
    Not sure bro. Probably will see her soon. I did see her in the hall. From what I hear she's a wild gal. Haha.

Nathan2392
    Hi bro rooter,

I didn't see "Posh" label in front of 378 CBD.. I thought they were the same as well for a while, dunno why, could be their identical name and prefix.. 107 CBD is the "Posh", as 378 CBD is located at pitt street and open till late, apparently..
    Possibly split their business? Since their names are different.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't really have a type bro.. As long as the service is good, I'm not fussy.. Lol.. I do prefer at least they have B cups so I could feel them during the part 2, if you know what I mean.. Hahaha..
    I will let you know when I'm coming bro, so I could ask for recommendation.. Thanks a lot..
    Sure thing, call or text me when u feel like it.
    My recommendation for u is 18 Suzy ( fresh & willing to please)
    Lulu (experience & good service) , coco (busty & good service )

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nicky only works on thur one day week
    Only at 107 quay st, haymarket one shop ,
    We are not with any other shops . Thx

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast