Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cherry

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hey guys
    Can someone clear something up for me?
    Are CBD at 107 Quay and CBD at 378 Pitt St sister shops and share the same girls?
    They both use the word Posh in their name
    Do they both have European girls?
    And what happened to CBD Posh Newtown? It's now called Crown. Has it changed owners?
    We are separate shop now, don't think have shared girls .
    We have different target of customers.
    Our 107 CBD Posh is prefer the you generation .(from 18 to25 yr)
    But sometimes, I was thinking should I get some mature stuff as well?
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    We are separate shop now, don't think have shared girls .
    We have different target of customers.
    Our 107 CBD Posh is prefer the you generation .(from 18 to25 yr)
    But sometimes, I was thinking should I get some mature stuff as well?
    I don't really mind if the girl is early to mid 30's, cos I'm mid 20's myself.. I guess it comes down to the service and the vibe that the girl is giving.. June from Bamboo is early 30's and I enjoy every minute that I spend with her...

Ow, btw, the girls that you mentioned bro, do they have fixed roster or it changes weekly??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her body is great, fresh as her age of 18, attitude is ok, quite friendly.Cherry is pretty. She tried to speak to custumers and make it funny (but i feel unnatural).
    It's worth for a punt but i would not see her again because her part 2 is boring,no body slide, just stand and do hj. Hope she can improve it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    I don't really mind if the girl is early to mid 30's, cos I'm mid 20's myself.. I guess it comes down to the service and the vibe that the girl is giving.. June from Bamboo is early 30's and I enjoy every minute that I spend with her...

Ow, btw, the girls that you mentioned bro, do they have fixed roster or it changes weekly??
    Normally the roster is fixed, but our lovely young sometimes too busy
    So we have to change it sightly. But we upgrade it weekly. Also the one every day we put is more accurate.
    Also, we try to put new girls every week, coz one client told me ' fresh is the best!' Haha
    Hope u follow our daily roster, when u have plan to visit us.
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenchoubg View Post
    Her body is great, fresh as her age of 18, attitude is ok, quite friendly.Cherry is pretty. She tried to speak to custumers and make it funny (but i feel unnatural).
    It's worth for a punt but i would not see her again because her part 2 is boring,no body slide, just stand and do hj. Hope she can improve it.
    Coz her never work in this industry before, maybe we will give her some more training from now on.
    Hope she will learn fast. Cherry is similar to Lolita in our shop young & pretty face but bit shy to the guys they see first time.
    But another 18 yo young one Suzy is totally different from her. She just loves giving pleasure to the guys & seeing her own body from the mirror. Try her on mon , wed or fri, u won't be disappointed .

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    Normally the roster is fixed, but our lovely young sometimes too busy
    So we have to change it sightly. But we upgrade it weekly. Also the one every day we put is more accurate.
    Also, we try to put new girls every week, coz one client told me ' fresh is the best!' Haha
    Hope u follow our daily roster, when u have plan to visit us.
    Alrighty.. No problemo... Fresh is the best? I have another motto : "New is always better!!" Courtesy of Barney Stinson.. I've been planning to visit you guys for a while now, and next week might be the right time...

Cheers...

Nathan2392
    Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    Alrighty.. No problemo... Fresh is the best? I have another motto : "New is always better!!" Courtesy of Barney Stinson.. I've been planning to visit you guys for a while now, and next week might be the right time...

Cheers...
    Ahaha "New is always better" NEIGH! "even with Whiskey, Barney?" Heh…that episode cracked me up.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Our popular two young babies work this Mon,
    Innocent angel Cherry & wild yummy Suzy.
    Also busty mature Rebecca.
    Pls call 0469 803 288 to book them up!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12