Thread: New in Town @ Underwood Shop = Sensual Full Body Oil Massage (AmazingAsian)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New in Town @ Underwood Shop = Sensual Full Body Oil Massage (AmazingAsian)

Guaranteed to please, full body massage. I'm in Brisbane for a short time, not a long time.

My name is Leh and I'm 23 years old. Let me relief you stress with a full body oil massage. I have a certificate in massage so you know you will be getting a professional deep relaxation relief.

Call me now to make a booking 0455 495 662 ... Once you try, you will definitely be back

The Massage Shop I work at is located in Underwood. I work there 11am to 6pm. Come on down, you won't be disappointed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hello Leh

Are you advertising as a private ML or for the shop Bamboo Panda? Because the phone number you gave was for the shop and my understanding is that this part of the forum is for private operators.

Also, if you are the new owner of Bamboo Panda, you should be identifying yourself as a shop owner when you created your ID

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello, sorry am new to forum. I only just start work there, just arrive in Australia. Shop own by another lady,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingAsian View Post
    Guaranteed to please, full body massage. I'm in Brisbane for a short time, not a long time.

My name is Leh and I'm 23 years old. Let me relief you stress with a full body oil massage. I have a certificate in massage so you know you will be getting a professional deep relaxation relief.

Call me now to make a booking 0455 495 662 ... Once you try, you will definitely be back

The Massage Shop I work at is located in Underwood. I work there 11am to 6pm. Come on down, you won't be disappointed.
    Hello Leh
    What days do you work so i can make a booking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbob View Post
    Hello Leh
    What days do you work so i can make a booking
    I work Monday to Friday see you soon

This is Bamboo Panda. The last time I was there, they had a huge sign saying no extras and the masseuse made sure that she pointed it out. The massage was mediocre, nothing was offered and certainly gave no indication that she would have given anything extra if asked. I left quite disappointed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    This is Bamboo Panda. The last time I was there, they had a huge sign saying no extras and the masseuse made sure that she pointed it out. The massage was mediocre, nothing was offered and certainly gave no indication that she would have given anything extra if asked. I left quite disappointed.
    I find that very unusual.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bamboo Panda

Had 4 punts there over the last couple of months always had extra! Emma was the best! Last one was a larger girl crap massage but still has extra!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Ive only been there once and got what i went in for.