Thread: Sydenham thai massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sydenham thai massage

Hi guys, this is another legit review from me, went to a thai massage shop near Sydenham station last week and jeez the massage was good, so I think that it’s a good idea to share it here.

Name of the shop is Sydenham Thai Massage, I don’t remember the address but it’s very easy to get there. From Sydenham train station head towards Princess Highway and you will arrive at a set of lights after the pub, the light is at the intersection of Unwins Bridge Road and Railway Road. When you are stopping at the intersection, look towards your 2 o’clock direction and you will see this shop, it’s about 3 mins walk from the train station.
    This place is quite new apparently, the lady told me they opened around 6 months. They are running “opening specials” currently at $49/hr for traditional thai massage, don’t know when it’ll end though. Chose the 1hr and was directed into 1 of the 2 rooms available. Stripped down and put on the loose pants provided and started looking around the room.

The bed is big, it’s like business class seats on a plane comparing to some chinese massage shops (those are economy class seats) and they play some soft music in the background. The room was very neat and I felt very comfortable lying on it.
    The lady walked in and started the massage in which she kept asking me if I’m ok. I requested a medium but it felt a bit like hard for me but hey why complain when she’s doing a really good job as I knew I’ll feel very good afterwards? So the massage went on and the request to turn over came which I almost fell asleep and can hardly turn.

She then started to massage my tight area and omg this awakes my little bro! I felt a bit awkward/embarrassed as this is a legit place( most thais are). I then said sorry to her and luckily she laughingly said that it’s normal, don’t worry, this calms me down and after this I was bend backwards and forwards; trying to touch my toes with my knees straight (this is hard).

All in all, my whole body felt so good and so relaxed after this massage and was given a discount card where you get discount after 5 visits. This place is highly recommended for a genuine and relaxing massage.

Cheers guys.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This place does HJ as reported somewhere else. Not sure if all therapists do but at least 3 different girls did.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    This place does HJ as reported somewhere else. Not sure if all therapists do but at least 3 different girls did.
    Interesting....I wasn't aware that this place does, everything looked so straight, mind pointing me where to find out more? pm is fine.

cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it looks kinda legit from the road ... guess u can always give them a ring PH 80849603 Sydneham Thai massage 10am-10pm to see if they offer any extras b4 u front??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You would likely need to get the oil massage instead if traditional thai massage if you want a hj and instead if being embarrassed, just ask. These more legit thai shops are probably won't offer it unless requested unlike many Chinese shops.
    I doubt they would say yes to hj over the phone, even if you walked in.

Junior Member(有D料到)

thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    You would likely need to get the oil massage instead if traditional thai massage if you want a hj and instead if being embarrassed, just ask. These more legit thai shops are probably won't offer it unless requested unlike many Chinese shops.
    I doubt they would say yes to hj over the phone, even if you walked in.
    Thanks for the tip bro, will try the oil option next time. Yeah you are right, they look so legit that I did not even think extras are on offer, interesting nonetheless.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Like all these places, it would be up to the girl to decide whether to offer extras.

You won't get a straight answer from management in advance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It might only be some girls who do extra as well so could be luck of the draw.