Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Massage Marathon Challenge: Half Hour Sessions...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brother cmk u must not only have a bottomless wallet but the libido of a bull during mating season!

Bro CMK, did you manage to complete it? Are you still alive? I don't think my body (or my dick) will forgive me if I put myself through this.

You are the champ...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Keep us posted on the results

Hi Bro CMK,
    Please keep us posted on your marathon. Were you able to walk home by the end of the day?

You're going to become a legend soon if you're still alive bro cmk
    for one i don't think i can afford 15punts in 1 day and also have to stamina to cum that much

Quote Originally Posted by MAX FAKE View Post
    Let's see some evidence....times, names and details so it can actually be verified.

Otherwise ill be posting my review of the day I visited 20 massage shops, but it only happened in my wonderful imagination.
    They're all up there in his post !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Thanks for pointing that out boss! But according to his post last night, the last punt was at Midas not OBA. So something doesn't add up.

I know you are never wrong but maybe this is the first time?
    Firstly, I won't say I'm never wrong !

But I think you've got something mixed up here.

The original post was made on 13/09, it's an escapade of 15 punts. The post last night was 10 punts down, last punt was Midas. So the two escapades were unrelated !

Ok, so where is the list of the 11 punts in his post?
    Come on ! If he could list the 15 punts the first time, he can list the 11 punts this time with no problems, he doesn't have to prove himself, his track record in writing AR's has made his claim very believable !

Somehow, I believe his escapade just as I believe Gucci2012 when he said he had 12 hours, 10 hours punt in one session !

I see your point. It's easier to write about 11 imaginary session than 15. Makes perfect sense.

Thanks.
    Apparently you haven't read his AE's before !

I see your point. It's easier to write about 11 imaginary session than 15. Makes perfect sense.

Thanks.
    Brother CMK is a very regular punter at Stanmore, and Coco knows him very well and he would call Coco - Madam ! All his ARs at Stanmore and plenty of other shops and mls I know of were genuine ! No reason to doubt him whatsoever !

And you have started may be one thread ? So may be you should believe him rather than questioning him!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's so hard to believe about 15 punts in a day?

We've all been in that place where we need a LOT of female contact to milk the badness out of us and wipe away all the anger.

Rather than questioning a fellow brother, shouldn't we be offering him a friendly ear to tell us all about what caused this punting binge?

Or are we all heartless bastards on this forum that just care about what WL/ML is the cheapest and best?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    He hasnt replied back to this thread yet. Maybe his little brother fell off from exhaustion.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    CMK is a great guy.
    There is nothing to be over-reacted about reading brother CMK comment and critised on him,
    if you cannot do it, does not mean someone else or brother cmk cannot do it.

As long as you have "little-man-power", money, time , everything is possible.

Not sure what this has got to do with anything? Calling Coco madam?

Calling his regular Mamasan by the name of Madam shows that the guy has politeness and respects !

Just like calling your senior or superior Sir !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    6.00 pm 141005

Dear all,

Good morning to all and I hope you are enjoying a great long weekend. I had plenty of rest and time to recollect all the events that happened on Friday the 3rd of October. Thursday afternoon was an extremely busy day for me at work. Wrapping up a 4 day week to focus on my allocated Friday indulgence. Now, originally I had mapped out my marathon challenge within the cbd of 15 shops, only because they were paid advertisers on this forum. I only managed to make, secure and confirm bookings from 10.00 am until 4.45 pm. By late evening on Thursday, I wasn't able to call or text an allocated time. I said that I would try to call, text and secure during the day as I venture from booking to booking. Unfortunately, that didn't happened either. I was actually returning calls back and forth to work in between the completed sessions. So a revised schedule of 10 confirmed shops were on my map to complete. 6 x successful shots (actual output), 2 x phantom shots (no output), 2 x fails or non attempts. You could say that I failed my original challenge but completed my revised instead. Thanks again for the support, advice, tips and encouragement.

Why did I do it? I hear stories of humans pushing their bodies to physical limits doing extraordinary things. Some far fetched, some crazy and some just plain dangerous. I wanted to see if I was capable of enduring these sessions, having only 15 or less minutes break inbetween (this was actually my travel time, walking from shop to shop) It was an interesting experiment for me. I learnt a lot about my own body and what it is capable or incapable of doing. It was a balance of mental, physical and emotional stamina that I have put myself through. What got me aroused in my active state, what got me aroused during my passive state etc.

I'm still working on a conclusion on this experience. Total spend for the 10 punts: $890.00. This doesn't include the $255 90 minute spa and massage at Midas to 'relax' after a long day of massages! And yes, my little brother is still working, I had to rub one out to fall asleep last night! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the reports and happy punting to all!

cmk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    6.00 pm 141005

Dear all,

Good morning to all and I hope you are enjoying a great long weekend. I had plenty of rest and time to recollect all the events that happened on Friday the 3rd of October. Thursday afternoon was an extremely busy day for me at work. Wrapping up a 4 day week to focus on my allocated Friday indulgence. Now, originally I had mapped out my marathon challenge within the cbd of 15 shops, only because they were paid advertisers on this forum. I only managed to make, secure and confirm bookings from 10.00 am until 4.45 pm. By late evening on Thursday, I wasn't able to call or text an allocated time. I said that I would try to call, text and secure during the day as I venture from booking to booking. Unfortunately, that didn't happened either. I was actually returning calls back and forth to work in between the completed sessions. So a revised schedule of 10 confirmed shops were on my map to complete. 6 x successful shots (actual output), 2 x phantom shots (no output), 2 x fails or non attempts. You could say that I failed my original challenge but completed my revised instead. Thanks again for the support, advice, tips and encouragement.

Why did I do it? I hear stories of humans pushing their bodies to physical limits doing extraordinary things. Some far fetched, some crazy and some just plain dangerous. I wanted to see if I was capable of enduring these sessions, having only 15 or less minutes break inbetween (this was actually my travel time, walking from shop to shop) It was an interesting experiment for me. I learnt a lot about my own body and what it is capable or incapable of doing. It was a balance of mental, physical and emotional stamina that I have put myself through. What got me aroused in my active state, what got me aroused during my passive state etc.

I'm still working on a conclusion on this experience. Total spend for the 10 punts: $890.00. This doesn't include the $255 90 minute spa and massage at Midas to 'relax' after a long day of massages! And yes, my little brother is still working, I had to rub one out to fall asleep last night! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the reports and happy punting to all!

cmk
    Thanks brother CMK.

I probably will send you a text next 2 weeks and catch up a beer

Hi brother Cmk ,

Thanks for your PM and thanks for sharing your wonderful adventures with myself and a handful of other trusted brothers !

Well done mate, that's one of the PM I will keep to cherish !

Great works brother

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi brother Cmk ,

Thanks for your PM and thanks for sharing your wonderful adventures with myself and a handful of other trusted brothers !

Well done mate, that's one of the PM I will keep to cherish !

Great works brother

Cheers
    Just realised brother CMK had actually posted his 11 sessions separately in the AR but those were all G rated, the few of us got all the untold XXX rated goodies via PM !!

Good to have a buddy ........haha

Cheers

I feel so inadequate just from reading this challenge. I wouldn't have lasted after MMC3. I would have walked straight thru QVB to townhall station and took the train home.

Bro CMK has set a really high standard for newbies like me to go out and explore our physical and mental stamina. It is not impossible!

This is good for the local massage business. They might as well all come together and set up this kind of challenge as an annual event... Like World Cup of massages! Bro CMK76 is 2014 RnT Challenge Champion!

Senior Member(無間使者)

http://forum.aus99.com/images/icons/icon14.png

Salute bro CMK, like the experiment and enjoy your post
    Hope I could see more of the "hidden" bits, that would be awesome.

And congratulations to Brother CMK who has just turned GOLD and becoming a Loyalty Member !!

Well done mate, don't know exactly which one was your 1,000th post, must be among one of your marathon massage runs !!

Keep it up buddy.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast