Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AIKO- I'm Not Sure How To Take This Girl But I Like Her A Lot

Banned
    I saw Aiko recently and was very much impressed by her service.

She came in wearing a sexy red bra and G-string and my heart beat shot up immediately once I saw her. She was pretty, tall and with a great sexy body which included C cup breasts and nice rounded bottom. Her hair was light brown. Her English was very good so there was no problem with communication.

At first, I felt something was wrong because she seemed to be in a bad mood. Anyway, we started chatting and she seemed to be fine from then on.

You might be interested in what happened after. Well, Aiko requested that I not reveal any specific details of our time together and this is why I will keep those personal details to myself. In any event, Aiko does know how to please her man. Notwithstanding that, she has a winning combination in that she is attractive, has a great body and is easy to talk to if she takes a liking to you. We had a long interesting conversation and she’s not a clock watcher.

In conclusion, if you’re expecting to see a shy submissive Japanese girl who will bow to you then Aiko is not your type. She exudes an air of confidence and strong will that in no way resembles the stereotyped Japanese girl. For me, Aiko gave me a great time and I was very satisfied with her service.

Banned
    yes she's legendary!!!

Banned
    Definitely. Tell her to return to Marrickville.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I saw Aiko recently and was very much impressed by her service.

She came in wearing a sexy red bra and G-string and my heart beat shot up immediately once I saw her. She was pretty, tall and with a great sexy body which included C cup breasts and nice rounded bottom. Her hair was light brown. Her English was very good so there was no problem with communication.

At first, I felt something was wrong because she seemed to be in a bad mood. Anyway, we started chatting and she seemed to be fine from then on.

You might be interested in what happened after. Well, Aiko requested that I not reveal any specific details of our time together and this is why I will keep those personal details to myself. In any event, Aiko does know how to please her man. Notwithstanding that, she has a winning combination in that she is attractive, has a great body and is easy to talk to if she takes a liking to you. We had a long interesting conversation and she’s not a clock watcher.

In conclusion, if you’re expecting to see a shy submissive Japanese girl who will bow to you then Aiko is not your type. She exudes an air of confidence and strong will that in no way resembles the stereotyped Japanese girl. For me, Aiko gave me a great time and I was very satisfied with her service.
    But when you fuck her she turns very Japanese!

Banned
    Yes she turned very Japanese. If you were born Japanese you will always remain Japanese.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Aiko was great! She made me cum with so much pleasure.

Banned
    You can't go wrong with Aiko.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Booked once with her awhile ago. But I still remember this horney Jap Lady. She is so so horney, still get wet doesn't matter how.

She'd like to give you BBBJ, but not me. I didn't want to, but she got me came twice in 1 hour. A little bit cheeky, loves pussy fingering and pussy licking. Worths to try if you want a great service !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockdale_485 View Post
    coming to ROCKDALE for the wild Xmas party 
    What wild Xmas party ??? Does Aiko still come to your shop ? Been there before but never found her in.

Quote Originally Posted by starlord112 View Post
    What wild Xmas party ??? Does Aiko still come to your shop ? Been there before but never found her in.
    She isn't there very often. Last I knew she was living interstate and just visits Sydney.

But I just found out she is there tonight!

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    This gal is so horney ! She wants to give me BBBJ but I only asked for a CBJ, so she licked and kissed around my D, lol. She really wants to sucks it without condom !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hopefully shes on tomorrow. Really curious to give her a go.

She is at Uncle Ken's HAPPY HOUSE !
    Aiko would like to wish you a very Merry Xmas and love you to come to try her Japanese style greek !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Banned
    She's having her final show....tonight 👄👄👄😂😂😂

Banned
    It's a real pity to see such a sexy Japanese girl leaving us for good.

Oh no!!! I wish I knew sooner!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Oh no!!! I wish I knew sooner!
    I was at Rockdale. If only she had arrived earlier I could have had my farewell cake with her.

Goodbye Aiko! You're a legend that I'll never forget.

(Or maybe just changing shops lol)!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123