Girl's Name : Julie

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Saturday , 13 Sep 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : small girl with curvy body, big boobs relative to her body (34C natural perky tits, pink nipples) and medium bums (est 34in), slim waist (est 24in) , size 5, about 158cm tall, snow-white smooth skin, Very friendly. Big and lovely eyes. Mushroom hair-style.

Roster: unsure. (first day working in shop, need to check shop roster)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Value for money : best value for money (extremely pretty young girl, very fresh and cute, and big boobs)

Review:

I saw in this shop's roster this morning that a new Korean girl, Julie, would work in Sydney for the first time. I called the shop to find out more information about this girl. Jason, the receptionist, highly recommended this girl to me, telling me that she is one of the most beautiful young Korean girls ever worked in his shop. In order not to miss such a nice girl, I made a booking for early afternoon and went there right after lunch.

When Julie came in to say hello, I could not believe what I saw. She looks so pretty and innocent. She wore a white skirt which covered her boobs. Stlll, she looks so lovely that I almost fell in love with her. After payment for 1 hour, she took me to her room.

Inside the room, Julie took her skirt off and I could not believe her breasts so full and big. Her nipples are still pinky color. Her tits are very firm and big for her body size. I licked her tits and she used her hands to wrap around my head. Sucking her nipples so sweet. She said her English is limited, as she is studying English now. She talked like a teenage girl and giggled all the time. The feeling with her was extremely friendly and good.

Julie only provided standard services, but her cat-bath and CBJ were very comfortable. She made my dick very hard。 As she is a small girl,she put quite a lot of KY on the condom and her pussy. Once inside, my dick's feeling was sensational. Her pussy was very tight. I felt I was making love to a virgin. She moaned a lot and her moaning made me more excited than normal. I need to carefully control my dick's feeling. Otherwise, I would come too quickly.

Julie used her warm soft hands to rub my body all the time while I was on top. The feelings were really wonderful. She gave me such a good girl friend feeling. Awesome.

As I like to enjoy Julie's snow-white rear view, I told her that I wanted to do doggy. She was really co-operative and got into position right away and very soon, I was banging her pussy from behind like mad. Her big snow-white bums and slim waist really made me feel very strong. I pounded her pussy really hard and fast and very soon, I came and was so relieved.

After some rests and hugging Julie while lying down on the bed, I got on top of Julie again and had more fun time inside her wet pussy. I was a bit tired and could not come, so Julie gave me a good HJ to let me come for the second time. Her HJ skill was so good and I came very comfortably and quickly

Today's session with Julie was really good. The question to me is whether she decided to come back to work in this shop or go somewhere else in future. I just wish that she will come back and I surely would see her regularly as she is such a wonderful and beautiful girl that is really hard to find.