Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar

NINA - one, two times will not enough! *WARNING*

Nina - GCP

Price:
    Golden Class Premium:
    $140 for 30mins
    $200 for 45mins
    $240 for 60mins

I have tried Korean’s MLs and WLs and so far never have an experience quite like Nina found @Ginza. There no doubt that punting here won’t be any different from my previous experience to how services like, I did my homework and read many reviews beforehand and PM bro what’s their recommendation. Turn out my radar locked on Nina from the start.

LOOKS

What else can I add after many bros already reported how pretty she is, she seem so natural and had a great smile all complemented with her silky smooth white skin, toned tight body with B-cup and great looking set of tits, smooth and clean pussy for a great DATY galore, great little sexy round butt (great view when you look up at mirror ceiling). Overall it every men dream to even spending the time with this girl. She also has many jewelrys on her toe, nose and wrist.

PERSONALITY/ATTITUDE/EXPERIENCE

Nina attitude is pure sweet and warmth to be with, just as she heard the steps I’m heading up to her room, she open the door and awaited me. Gave me a warmth hug and her killing smile already set me up for a good session. Her English is great for interaction. KPS? what KPS?
    She seem to be well experience as she not shy at all when washing me up, she went straight to my lil one.

BBBJ/DATY

I feel her BBBJ is very different, she started off grabbing few tissue and clean off my feets, bend down with her two closed knee together, she kneel and start off with catbath from the crotch area then ball sucking, shaft licking, and then she tease more and more until i’m hard like a fucking rock before going down on me. Her technique is quite unique as at no time she use her hand/hands on my cock. Her used of tongue is great. After sometimes I requested for 69’, her answered “yes” with that killer smile again, what more interesting is she didn’t even let my cock off her warm mouth just rotate her body and I start to eat that delicious pussy of her with my two free hands roaming all over her cute little arse.

FUCKING/DFK

Not much to say here, but her DFK during sex were intense and crazy hot!!!!

FINAL THOUGHTS

If you want to see a beautiful and natural girl….. GO SEE HER!
    If you want Korean WL without the KPS……………..GO SEE HER!
    If you want to spend a great time with a girl……..GO SEE HER!

NOTE* again please keep YMMV in mind with any punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    Nina - GCP

Price:
    Golden Class Premium:
    $140 for 30mins
    $200 for 45mins
    $240 for 60mins

I have tried Korean’s MLs and WLs and so far never have an experience quite like Nina found @Ginza. There no doubt that punting here won’t be any different from my previous experience to how services like, I did my homework and read many reviews beforehand and PM bro what’s their recommendation. Turn out my radar locked on Nina from the start.

LOOKS

What else can I add after many bros already reported how pretty she is, she seem so natural and had a great smile all complemented with her silky smooth white skin, toned tight body with B-cup and great looking set of tits, smooth and clean pussy for a great DATY galore, great little sexy round butt (great view when you look up at mirror ceiling). Overall it every men dream to even spending the time with this girl. She also has many jewelrys on her toe, nose and wrist.

PERSONALITY/ATTITUDE/EXPERIENCE

Nina attitude is pure sweet and warmth to be with, just as she heard the steps I’m heading up to her room, she open the door and awaited me. Gave me a warmth hug and her killing smile already set me up for a good session. Her English is great for interaction. KPS? what KPS?
    She seem to be well experience as she not shy at all when washing me up, she went straight to my lil one.

BBBJ/DATY

I feel her BBBJ is very different, she started off grabbing few tissue and clean off my feets, bend down with her two closed knee together, she kneel and start off with catbath from the crotch area then ball sucking, shaft licking, and then she tease more and more until i’m hard like a fucking rock before going down on me. Her technique is quite unique as at no time she use her hand/hands on my cock. Her used of tongue is great. After sometimes I requested for 69’, her answered “yes” with that killer smile again, what more interesting is she didn’t even let my cock off her warm mouth just rotate her body and I start to eat that delicious pussy of her with my two free hands roaming all over her cute little arse.

FUCKING/DFK

Not much to say here, but her DFK during sex were intense and crazy hot!!!!

FINAL THOUGHTS

If you want to see a beautiful and natural girl….. GO SEE HER!
    If you want Korean WL without the KPS……………..GO SEE HER!
    If you want to spend a great time with a girl……..GO SEE HER!

NOTE* again please keep YMMV in mind with any punt.
    Finally bro!! I thought U would never do an AR for her cos u wanted to keep her for yourself (That's what I did.. The first 2-3 times seeing her I swore to myself not to let the other bros know about her.. After 5th session, I just realised how stupid I was... Huahahahaha...)

3 weeks and counting I haven't seen her.. Is it getting easier?? Nope..

Didn't you see what I did there? I wrote this since the first day I saw her... But waited and waited till she not on roster to finalise this AR haha. Yes I'm selfish... Who doesn't around here? Lol

3 weeks? I'm already missed her sense of humour in just 4 days... After reread this ar again doesn't help either!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Didn't you see what I did there? I wrote this since the first day I saw her... But waited and waited till she not on roster to finalise this AR haha. Yes I'm selfish... Who doesn't around here? Lol

3 weeks? I'm already missed her sense of humour in just 4 days... After reread this ar again doesn't help either!
    Hahahaha.. Yeah, I understand your feeling bro.. Totally.. For me, I have two kind of feelings after a session : To tell everyone about the girl because of the PSE I just had (Fiona for example), or to keep it quiet as long as I can because of the GFE (My ultimate GFE who else if not Nina)..

There's a huge urge from a part of me to hear her calling me "oppa...." One last time.. Just one last time...

The first few days is the hardest one bro. After 2 weeks, it's starting to clear up.. But of course writing and reading and thinking about her DOES NOT help at all...

I had an amazing session with Daisy from Bamboo yesterday and She popped into my dream last night.. True story!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post

There's a huge urge from a part of me to hear her calling me "oppa...." One last time.. Just one last time...
    funny you said that, you heard of 'Running Man' korean variety show? well apparently we decided our 'monday couple' lol and guess i have to see her tomorrow again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    nice AR pepe bro!
    but I don't think punters will heed your WARNING !
    They are all doomed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well well well.. Thought I would listen to her calling me "oppa..." One last time, asked Wilson if she's free around 1pm, got replied she will be free at 3.15... Whoever they are, don't say you haven't been warned... Welcome to Nina Fans Club.. Bro rooter CEO, pepe CFO, I'll be the member of the boardzzz

Well well well.. Thought I would listen to her calling me "oppa..." One last time, asked Wilson if she's free around 1pm, got replied she will be free at 3.15... Whoever they are, don't say you haven't been warned... Welcome to Nina Fans Club.. Bro rooter CEO, pepe CFO, I'll be the member of the boardzzz
    this appreciation society type thing sounds a tad familiar

Sorry about that bro, I didn't know she's on Monday most week...just hours of posting this ar, seen well over 200+ views so I guess It did work.

Anyway did you manage to book that time slot O. o?

I was keen to go early today too but work just drag on and on ended up riding train full of commuter without a punt. NOT HAPPY !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry about that bro, I didn't know she's on Monday most week...just hours of posting this ar, seen well over 200+ views so I guess It did work.

Anyway did you manage to book that time slot O. o?

I was keen to go early today too but work just drag on and on ended up riding train full of commuter without a punt. NOT HAPPY !
    No bro, I ended up going to 107 CBD Posh, seeing Suzy, recommended by bro Posh.. Such a great girl with great English and unique combo (in case you haven't known, she's Japanese/Tibetan but born and raised in India).. Great service, no wonder she's popular. But I still miss Nina...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nice report! I think it's time for some kimchi after all!!

No bro, I ended up going to 107 CBD Posh, seeing Suzy, recommended by bro Posh.. Such a great girl with great English and unique combo (in case you haven't known, she's Japanese/Tibetan but born and raised in India).. Great service, no wonder she's popular. But I still miss Nina...
    Ahhh, my last day here in cbd. So I don't think i want to miss out meeting Nina for the 3rd time. A week just too long.... Unless she not available. Backup plan is needed

Btw what is CFO? :P

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahaha... Google it up bro. I think it's something like Chief Financial Official, someone that looks after the money spent on her.. Lol...
    Do me a favour bro.. If you could, next time you see her, please buy her a pearl milk tea from Chatime/Easy Way.. She loves it.. Hahaha..

Where are you going after today?? I thought u worked around CBD?

Ohh I See, Don't think I'm that good with the money (can't count for shit) am more of a spender (who doesn't?)

fuck fuck fuck...didn't see your post earlier....would love to bring her pearl milk tea. What I didn't includes in this AR is that each visit I brought her some kind of foods so we share together after each session.

Yesterday? pretty long story as I did visit Bamboo massage for the first time and booked Narita. Then catch a bus to see Nina. Narita report comes later....

But boy Nina my Nina....didn't know within a week met her for the 3rd time. First thing she saw me gave me a huge hug and kiss. Then straight away asking did I have something for her, I frowned and just pointed to my dick, she just cracked up! lol *now i wish i did bought her that pearl milk tea.

I feel she more and more comfortable with me now as she cracked joke here and there and showed me her phone that she dropped asking me stuffs like where to fix and get her a new phone etc..and NO this session wasn't just chitchat. This was like my longest, sweatiest, horniness sex session with a beautiful girl like Nina I've ever done this year alone!. Still haven't done 1hour session with her, so far with 45,30,45. Guess once the ice break we just enjoyed each other.

Guess what? i made she called me Oppa while on top (she's 24, I'm just a bit older)....hahahah her cute smile while saying it make me melt. I know how you feel now bro.