Thread: Terrific Tiny Tina 3rd time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Terrific Tiny Tina 3rd time

After yet another booking disaster at 378 Pitt. Where I called and booked said be there 5-10 arrived door locked. I call 2x phone ring put and doorbell3x finally someone answers door. Girl won't be available for 20 min as walk in came just after I booked. I booked when at com bank on castlereagh. So bookings at this place and oba fucking pointless.. so back to tried and true. I saw Tina and Pinky last week back to back both girls have amazing AMAZING bodies pinky has a gorgeous face where as Tina is very cute with a petite bit in my opinion close to perfect body..pinky amazing body and shaved. But boobs could be teensy bit bigger. That's nit picking cos she is stunning from top to bottom. Pinky does very good traditional Thai massage that is superb and doesn't mind wandering hands clothes on.a bit more traditional Thai shy with. Clothes off. Tina last week was all play but she is funny. very sensitive body and wiggled away upon meeting sensitive spot. But very Much a fun girl. English not so good. But this week I already noticed improving english This week not so bubbly and enthusiastic. Turns out period on way and even more sensitive than usual. Which is hard to comprehend. But clothes off at start God bless her. Her massage is mall shop quality she is so amazingly strong. Seriously if she was my size she could Bench press a mini(small car) very experienced masseuse. I did wear her out. Part two vigorous but not experienced. Though reaching finishing line never an isuue as her smile and body absolutely yum yum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahaha.. Sounds like you've had a few bad experience in this industry bro.. And U're still willing to give them another chance.. If It was me, I'd put them in my black list.. Afterall, Sydney is no shortage of RnT shops, especially in CBD..

Talking about Tina, she does have a set of wonderful tits that I adore.. So bad I don't speak her language, couldn't get the connection between us due to language issue sucks I tell you.. I would be more than happy to see her smiles, but it's so preciously rare.. Hahaha...

Thanks for sharing bro..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i dont write a shop off cos of one bad experience bro. sometimes there are mitigating circumstances or u just dont click with girl or she tired or having bad day. but things like swapping girls and not honouring bookings not good at all. and its a problem from management not girls. yep language is small issue. but massage and body more than make up for it hehe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    i dont write a shop off cos of one bad experience bro. sometimes there are mitigating circumstances or u just dont click with girl or she tired or having bad day. but things like swapping girls and not honouring bookings not good at all. and its a problem from management not girls. yep language is small issue. but massage and body more than make up for it hehe.
    Hmm.. Yeah, I guess everyone is entitled to their own policy.. I'm having the best time in Bamboo so far, so I tend to stick around for a while.. Also, there are so many girls that I haven't explored yet (Kay Kay, Gina, Ruby, Sammi, Nakita to name a few) and with Summer as the mamasan, I couldn't turn my back on this shop.. But you never know what happens in the future.. Just my humble opinion anyway..

Swapping girls and not honouring bookings are the worst case scenarios that you could/couldn't expect... I would instantly be furious if it occured to me.. What's the point of booking if I need to wait for 30 minutes cos the girl I've booked is busy?? Waste of energy and time...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    rest assured i wasnt happy but since bamboo so close not end of world. gina awesome kay kay prerfect boobs sammi sexy and does trick with tissue memorable. nikita no idea ruby Very sexy too try Gina first great smile perfect ass lovely girl:P but nancy is great too