Thread: JENNY-#Wow

JENNY-#Wow

On Saturday I saw a hot lady called Jenny.

With long brown hair and a prefect body to die for Jenny exudes sex from head to toe!

After the preliminaries she wasted no time in getting down to work “on me”.

As I lay on the bed she took control and licked me from head to toe gently fondling my family jewels making sure she had my full attention.

Upon reaching my meat loaf she licked my inner thighs with her flicking tongue like a rattlesnake in the hot desert!

With her combo effect of licking and massaging my cock, my head was spinning out of control as I lay there reeling in pleasures, but the best was still to come!

Jenny has this semi shaved snatch that rocks! And she was rubbing it against me making me even more horny till I was begging for her to eat me!

She took the hint and BBBJB me like a hungry animal devouring me whole slowly and building up a tempo that resembled a piston on a steam train going uphill!

As Jenny sucked away like a Dyson vacuum, my ball bag was dying to empty in her wet hot mouth, but I still had get inside her pussy before the hour was over!

Soon enough she dommed me up for a wild ride and straddled me in cowgirl possy humping me with slow deep thrusts that quickly built to a steady pumping speed that made slapping sounds echo in the room!

Jenny has no limits and was proud to show off her expertise in the humping Dept.

I was in 7th heaven as she rooted me senseless!

I had to try her doggie style so turned her ass up for a full view before entering her!

This was awesome as Jenny took it with ease and I slid on in like an eel in an underwater cavern searching for food!

We slammed each other further until I could sense my energy about to leak out from my YouTube and quickly gave her the signal to open up and say “AAAAHHHHH”

To which Jenny obliged by ripping off the dom and taking my love tube deeply into her waiting oral darkness allowing me to fill her mouth squirt after squirt CIM as I let out a moan that reverberated off the walls!

Jenny put on a show that will go down in history.....literally!

Definitely recommend this one and catch her if you can!

Banned
    Nice to see a report for a girl at this shop and Jenny sounds like a good punt.

Thanks for the report bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh, such a long script . More 'physical' description will be much appreciated.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie8 View Post
    Oh, such a long script . More 'physical' description will be much appreciated.
    Why don't you go and visit and write your own physical description, as there is only so much some of us are prepared to write!