Thread: Vietname/Taiwanese new girl Jessica offered great services

Banned

Vietname/Taiwanese new girl Jessica offered great services

I saw Jessica this afternoon. She gave me very enjoyable services. Like to share this awesome experience with other punters.

Jessica

PRICE: 45 George charges $90/30 min, $160/hr. For a hot and sexy Vietnamese girl who offered great services. Really good value for money.

LOOK: Jessica is in her late 20 to early 30's. Face looks young. Eyes very sexy. Above average looking girl. very friendly.

BODY: About 160 cm tall with sexy legs. Her skin is white. Her tits are medium (est. 34C ) enhanced but nicely done. Waist and bums are medium. sexy body.

SEX:

I actually wanted to see Sasha, but was late for my booking. Sasha was quickly snapped up by a walk in punter. I did not want to wait for an hour, so I asked the shop manager, Roger, if he has any other good recommendations. He told me a Vietnamese girl (who can speak Mandarin), Jessica, was working for the first day in his shop and recommended me to try. As Vietnamese girl is famous for being hot in bed, I decided to change to Jessica.

When Jessica came out to say hello, I was attracted by her sexy body. Her eyes are very attractive, deep and watery. After payment, Jessica took me upstairs to her small room. Inside the room, Jessica gave me a bear hug and I quickly removed her clothes to enjoy her tits and bums. I was a bit disappointed to learn that her tits are enhanced, even though the work has been done very professionally. Quite soft and no hard feelings.

Jessica then gave me very nice cat-bath and body massage. After these, I was expecting the normal standard services. To my surprise, Jessica gave me BBBJ with deep throat. She varied her speeds in sucking and also in depth. Her BBBJ was first class. I really felt very comfortable and my dick got very hard. She did not allow me to DATY her pussy.

After I had enough sucking, I asked her to start with CG first. She put the condom over my dick skillfully with her mouth and then sat on top of me. She rode very well, with different speeds and using different angles to attack my dick and pelvis.

I got into mish position after Jessica said she was tired. I commenced my strong attack at her pussy. She was yelling loudly. She enjoyed sex as I expect from Vietnamese girls. I found her pussy very wet when I touched my condom during change of position. She had strong reaction during sex, especially when she had orgasms.

Jessica has big bums (with tatoo above her bums) and I had planned to use doggy style to enjoy her rear view. In the doggy position, I pounded her pussy strongly. In about 5 min time, I released all my load inside. I felt so relieved and was very happy。

Overall, I had a strong fucking session of more than 15 min, almost non-stopped with Jessica. Her services are really first class and she gave me a lot more than I expected. Return factor -100%. She told me she will come every Monday in future.

Banned
    Jessica

never have enough

Today @ 22 Brodie

12pm - late