Thread: Kitty @Massage King, Legit remedial massage - Sh 24 Town Hall Square - 02 9261 3833

Kitty @Massage King, Legit remedial massage - Sh 24 Town Hall Square - 02 9261 3833

Massage lady: Kitty

Date of visit: 15 September 2014

Shop address phone: shop 24 Town Hall Square (near to Medicare) 9261-3833

Opening hours: 7 days, 10am - 8pm

Price: $40/30 min, $50/45 min, $60/60 min

Services provided: dry massage over towel, back walking

Nationality: Hong Kong Chinese

Value for money and recommendation: One of my top three best massage lady of all time, highly recommended

My experiences:

I have known Kitty for many years, she used to work at the Hygienic Massage at Sydney Central, 1/F near the Zilver Restaurant, since that shop was closed down 5-6 years ago, I have lost contact with Kitty and another top grade Taiwanese massage lady called Eva.

Quite by accident, I ran into Kitty last week at the Townhall station, and she told me she is now working at the Massage King Shop, follow her to the shop and got a card for the phone number. So this week I can't wait to catch up with Kitty.

Now, I must stress again, that Kitty is a genuinely fully qualified massage master, and Massage King is a 100% legit shop, so no monkey business OK, I post this because Kitty is the Best of the Best massage lady I have ever met, so this is purely for information sharing, if you need a good strong massage fix, you can see Kitty and she will fix you for sure.

Only have time for 45 min so paid the $50 when I got there, the shop is quite spacious, typical massage king shopping centre set up, comfy big seats in the outside for foot massage, and all the cubicals are separated by pulling curtains only, timber floor, the shop is very clean and nicely decorated with relaxing ambience. Kitty shows me to the space immediately behind the reception, stripped down to my undies and ready for a special treat !!

Kitty put her hand on my neck and have a feel then on my shoulder and she moved straight to using her elbow on my butt, and of course, those were where most of my sore spots are, it is amazing she didn't have to ask, she just has a few touches and a feel and she knows exact where my problem areas are. so for the next 20-25 min Kitty was primarily using her fist and elbow and forearms and pressing down on all the pressure points on both sides of my butt, along my spines, my waist and the points on both sides of my jaws and they were really sore when she touches them, none of my MLs in the past 5 years have even touched those areas, I was totally in Kitty mercy and knowing that I would be feeling much better afterwards, I just let her continue on her routines, occasionally I have to let out a scream when it was really hurting, but most of the times I was standing it.

Then Kitty suggested that she want to do some back walking for me, now, this shop is Not installed with those hand rails above the massage table for back walking, but this room is quite narrow, so when Kitty stands on top on me, and she extend her arms, she can rest her hand on one side wall of the room or using the ceiling as a support. Again, Kitty must be the back walking Queen that I have ever had, she is better than Candy, Coco and Eva, and I think half way through the back walks I had fallen asleep, when Kitty finished, she woke me up and said my session has finished, the feeling, have not felt this good for a very long time, sure, a happy ending right there and then would be great, but I would be happy just to see Kitty for she strong massage and nothing else.

The good thing is, this shop is so close to 1B QVB, so if I need a part 2, I can have it in 5 min, so no problem there at all.

And I have not had a good foot massage for a long time also, so I think I will have to arrange a time where I can have a foot massage, followed by a session from Kitty. then I will walk over to QVB for a little relaxation..........................haha, that would be some treatment to myself.

Once again, Kitty, highly recommended !!

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Hey Bro Ahl,

Thanks for that very descriptive recount. Always love reading your stuff.

Quick question, don't you feel like massages should always end 'happily' now?

After having normal massages, without anything extra, it just feels like something is missing.

One more thing, I also got a receipt with the providers number so I can claim some money back from my health funds too !!

Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    Hey Bro Ahl,

Thanks for that very descriptive recount. Always love reading your stuff.

Quick question, don't you feel like massages should always end 'happily' now?

After having normal massages, without anything extra, it just feels like something is missing.

Hi brother lakeshow,

You are not wrong there, especially if the ML is busty and hot and she throws in some teasing and tickle tackle some where !

The good thing about Kitty is, she is older, totally unattractive, a petite body with no curves!

She is only good for a great massage and back walking, over the years I must have seen her more than 50 times, at some stage I was seeing her every week sometimes twice a week when I had my back problem !

She is more like a massage doctor to me than a massage girl if you can tell the difference !

In fact when she was at hygienic she used to have a lot of working ladies as her regulars !

I just thought there are some other brothers who are in a similar shoe as me who appreciate and really need a great massage - happy to share !

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing bro (was a bit surprised to read this from you, just joking), it's good to know that there are actually legit massages around.

My general idea is with shops which offer extras the key selling point has changed from massage to others whereas with a legit shop, massage IS the key selling point so I believe they have to do a decent job otherwise customers just wouldn't go back.

Shops which offer other services IMO is more about the looks of the girl (I may be wrong here) as the massage part is not as important.

Will hopefully try soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kln View Post
    Thanks for sharing bro (was a bit surprised to read this from you, just joking), it's good to know that there are actually legit massages around.

My general idea is with shops which offer extras the key selling point has changed from massage to others whereas with a legit shop, massage IS the key selling point so I believe they have to do a decent job otherwise customers just wouldn't go back.

Shops which offer other services IMO is more about the looks of the girl (I may be wrong here) as the massage part is not as important.

Will hopefully try soon.

Hi Brother kln,

To be honest, I used to go to legit massage a lot to fix my back problem, the happy ending was not in the frame of mind at the time of pains I can assure you, now that my back has gone better for while (touch wood!), I am more going for the sensual bit rather than the firm massage, but from time to time, I still appreciate a proper massage.

BTW, another Gold Member from the other forum has responded to my Kitty post, and he described the session much better than me, so I thought I repost it here to share, and besides, he also loves the Sasa/Jojo sisters' back walking and extras so we had a lot in common..............haha

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Bastard View Post
    So, I did finally see Kitty for her famous massage and back walk. I was mega stressed from work and needed to get my back loosen up before I went home. The shop is conveniently located in Town Hall, however due to its position, there is a lot of ambient noise and the 'rooms' are just curtained off. However, they do try and blanket the noise with some background music.

As Lungor said, she starts of with lots of kneading type moves with towels on my back. Using her thumbs and then elbows, she was able to get in deep into the knots and shoulder blades. Once she was happy that I had loosen up, she got on the table and performed her back walk magic on me. Using the toes to get into the small muscles to the back of the heel, she was able to release a lot of tightness from my back. The hour went quickly and felt great afterwards.

It was actually $70/hr which I thought was quite expensive but you do get health insurance rebate.

Was she best back walker that I have had? Probably not but certainly a black belt. I really enjoyed it when Sasa and her sister at 501 King St in Newtown did it for me. They actually used oil and with the pressure of their feet, it felt fantastic. Also, knowing that they were going to make your balls explode after the magic back walk, it just seemed perfect :-)

MB
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!