Thread: Emily returned from holidays with 36C-26-36 figures. Long strong sex session.

Banned

Emily returned from holidays with 36C-26-36 figures. Long strong sex session.

I first met Emily in late June. That session was very good and my AR on that visit below.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ble-experience

After that, my interest went to other new girls and have not seen Emily again. Today, I wanted to go to see a new K-girl, Julie, but the new shop receptionist, Kevin, told me that Julie not working today. He told me that Emily just came back from holidays and asked me if I wanted to see her. Emily sounded interesting to me. Hence I made a booking for early afternoon and went to shop after lunch.

When Emily came to say hello, she wore a red bikini which showed off her full boobs and long slim snow white legs. Emily always looks sexy as she is tall (at least 168cm) and has curvy body. She is not too young (late 20's), but looks very elegant.

I do not want to give too much descriptions on Emily as there were quite detailed descriptions of her in another AR by other punter. I totally agree with the content of that AR. The link below:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-Just-charming

The big difference which I found today with Emily is her bigger boobs size. She told me she ate and rested very well during the holidays and her boobs and bums have grown in size. She is now drinking milk several times a day and eats lots of papaya. She told me her latest measurements are 36-26-36. Her cup size is now a full C+.

Emily looked very fresh and was very horny. Sex with her was really great this time. Much better than the last time.
    She said she was happy to see me as her first customer after she came back from holiday. Besides, she did not have sex for quite some time and she really likes to enjoy good sex from a guy whom she had good experience previously. The total fucking time with Emily was my longest (over 20 min) and all positions were used. She seemed to be very happy all the time and told me she came a number of times. Her loud moaning was sexy and continuous.

Emily is a lovely girl and I would definitely see her more often. Her roster still has not been fully agreed with shop. I must need to check this shop roster more closely.

good to know... eat papaya and drink lots of milk and you might just might increase your boob size