Thread: 119 Jackson Road Sunnybank Hills: Avoid

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thumbs up 119 Jackson Road Sunnybank Hills: Avoid

Made a booking after verifying photos on Google. I asked if she does massage and said yes. So made a booking for one hour ($130 massage plus HJ). As soon as walk in, noticed another woman in the house (operator). I thought, well still give it a go since photos were real, not here to fuck. Paid $130, she started with HJ, I said I would like massage first, ignored me kept wanking me. I again said I want massage first then give me a wank. She still wanking me. I asked if she understands me. She said yes. Then, I said "for fuck sake, then listen to me". She said she has a another booking in 30 mins. I said, what the fuck, I booked you for 1 hour and I am staying 1 hour. She said she will give me $30 back, I said "go fuck yourself, I am staying 1 hour, over booking isn't not my fucking problem, you should kick your pimp in the ass".

Pimp walked in and told me there is another booking at 2pm (my booking at 1.30). I said "SO, I don't give a shit, I paid for 1 hour staying for 1 hour". She offered $50 back, I said I want full refund, She said come back later to finish the session. I asked "are you fucking kidding me, tell the next guy to wait or I want my money back". She said she will call the police, I said "good go for it, it will save me going to station to report you doing phone operator job here".

Pimp (or operator), gave up handed me $130 back. On the way out, texted her and said, still report you. She replied, she dont fucking care. I said good, I have proof they have a phone operator. Later, texted me back offered me a free massage, I said too late now.

I reported ad to PLA. However, phone was switched off, ad was taken down from locanto. But I believe, they will still operate from this house. Guys, if you ever come a cross, don't leave till you get your full refund, these bitches with shitty work ethics deserve many nasty things....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Odds are that they don't care how much you abuse them or how many times they have to restart with another ad etc, they will always find enough suckers to pay their bills.

If you really want to fuck with them, make bookings and don't show up. This will either waste their time or encourage them to double book which will piss off more punters and eventually turn more people off seeing them.

If you want to see them stopped, don't give them any warning and just report them to PLA/police.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My advise is adovding any punts in Sunnybank, Sunnybank hills and runcorn. All the "girls" are 40's or 30"s old aunt with bad service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    If you really want to fuck with them, make bookings and don't show up. This will either waste their time or encourage them to double book which will piss off more punters and eventually turn more people off seeing them.
    Definitely, from now on. I will.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ISO View Post
    My advise is adovding any punts in Sunnybank, Sunnybank hills and runcorn. All the "girls" are 40's or 30"s old aunt with bad service.
    One of my best regular WLs is in Sunnybank (Yamal st). She has never dissapointed me. But, I agree, most of them in these areas are old aunts with bad service.

BrainSex
    does reporting to the PLA actually do anything? do they actually respond or take action?

we are on here openly talking about the availability of services from various establishments around Brisbane for 3-4 years and their doors are still open. Probably a concerted & weekly fake booking strategy to clean up these guys.

While you are out and about punting, just also make a booking at one of the dodgy operators. Don't turn up.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    does reporting to the PLA actually do anything? do they actually respond or take action?

we are on here openly talking about the availability of services from various establishments around Brisbane for 3-4 years and their doors are still open. Probably a concerted & weekly fake booking strategy to clean up these guys.

While you are out and about punting, just also make a booking at one of the dodgy operators. Don't turn up.

Cheers
    I assume the police are the real owner of these establishments. It's less likely an asian lady can safely run this kind of business for that long period. I don't know whether this is possible in Western country. Purly guess and intuition.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post

Cheers
    Being doing it for a while. Didn't turn up also walked away many times.
    Some pimps have blocked my number(s)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    op.jpg

Oooh what a feeling
    (everytime when I see that I don't see Wang's posts lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They did old switcheroony then. When I went there it was a 40-45 yr old phone operator and 23 - 27 yr old WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jackson road

Quote Originally Posted by Oldbull View Post
    Just out curiosity was the WL /ML a old woman around 60+?, cause I went for a look and the only thing there was a lady name Sa Sa and she was 60+, not my cuppa tea, so I did the walk, I don't know how you let her grab your stalk man?
    So Oldbull u went to unload your blue balls and walked so where did u go to unload ? need to contact emergency deprtment at closet hospital because there will be a lady coming in with problems breathing through her mouth and nose because u sprayed her seeing u have been abstaining for a week

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jackson road

It's been a tough week!, but I've done it, glad I walked ,rather than being disappointed.
    So 119 Jackson Road is Red Flag

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hong Kong

It's been a tough week!, but I've done it, glad I walked ,rather than being disappointed.
    U want to come with me to HK for a few days it would be fun