Thread: Yuna and Sara a great Double with my favourite girls

Banned

Yuna and Sara a great Double with my favourite girls

Service Provider's Name: Double Yuna and Sara.

Session Day Month & Year: Friday 19 September 2014

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150 (x 2 = $300 for double)

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Photos. Yuna http://533willoughby.com.au/yuna.html
    Sara http://533willoughby.com.au/sara.html

Photo Authentication: Sure they are real.

Nationality: Yuna Korean, Sara Taiwan.

Estimated Age: both mid to late 20's

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned

Height: Yuna about 160 cm / 5'-4", Sara About 165 cm / 5'-5"

Body Shape: Both size 6,

Bust: Both natural B Cup, not large but both have great tits.

Kissing Available: Yes, real DFK. two great kissers.

Blowjob: Yes

DATY / Oral On Her: Both Yes

Overall Looks: Both very Pretty

English: Yuna Excellent, Sara Good,

Overall Personality: Two of the nicest working ladies I have met.

Overall Performance: Both Excellent, Currently my number one and two at 533.

Roster: Yuna Wednesday but sometimes fills in Friday, Sara Sunday Wednesday Thursday
    Roster Says:

Yuna - Size 6,D cup, beautiful figure,160CM, very friendly, fluent English, great service, Korean lady.
    "533s K-Doll to dazzle and sparkle style..those short skirts, great bum, good English, Girl Friend Experience, and great doubles partner make Yuna a must see 533 lady.. She is ready to put the pop in K-POP.. and if the chemistry is right it will be a visit to remember." Yuna client review here. +New pictures+

Sara - Size 6,D cup, tall and slim,170CM,Ex-Air Hostess, v friendly, great service, come fly with her, Taiwan lady. "Elegant..classy..very popular..top BBBJ..passionate GFE..this ex-Air Hostie is always very popular so now is a good time for all those Sara fans to reacquaint and fly with her."A Sara client review here.

The roster has it pretty much right for these two girls only thing is bust is more like a B cup.

I had a booking with Yuna today.

Yuna was in a booking so I waited and Yuna came out and lead me out of the waiting room heading to room two, Sara came up and said double.

Yuna smiled both girls are my favourites one and two at 533 they both know I see them both and they both know I am not keen on doubles.

I look at Yuna her eyes light up and I say do you want a double yes she says I look at Sara and say yes OK.

Sara seems shocked and we head off to the room in the room Sara says to me you see Yuna one hour then see me one hour, I think she felt quilty and surprised I said yes.

I had already given Yuna the money for one hour so I get another hour out and hand it to Sara.

I look at Yuna she has already stripped off and is in her birthday suite, Sara heads off to settle the finances she returns before I have finished undressing, I have a quick shower dry myself off and return to two naked women waiting on the bed for me.

So there is no misunderstanding I have seen both these ladies separately lots of times Sara has always been one of my favourites usually no 2 for some reason. Yuna has become my number one not sure why she is ahead of Sara but there is not much in it.

I have always been reluctant to see my two favourites together still not quite sure how it has happened but her it is both together in the one room at the same time.

Obviously both being my top two are very similar and to get them together only confirmed how similar they are in every respect.

I lay on the bed and Yuna started kissing me, Sara went to work on my manhood, I have kissed Yuna lots of times she originally was very reluctant and then as I got to know her it got better and better today she was into it and the kissing was fantastic.

I could not get enough of kissing Yuna probably the best and longest I have ever done with her, eventually Yuna says you want to lick me so we stop kissing and she positions her pussy in my face.

All the time Sara is working away on my cock I end up with two tits one in each hand on Sara and one Yuna both have great natural tits not large but they are great.

Finally Yuna says you want to fuck me yes I say so Sara cleans me up and Yuna applies a dom.

Yuna wipes my mouth with a wet one and Sara moves up for some kissing, Sara always kisses nicely and so I kiss Sara while Yuna rides me in cowgirl and I fondle Saras tits and then I suck and kiss them.

Finally Yuna says swap so we swap to missionary, I ride Yuna hard, you hot says Sara as she wipes my brow, doggy says Yuna and so we swap to doggy for a run to the finish.

You rest says Sara so I lay between them Yuna cleans me up and I kiss and finger Sara with my right hand and Yuna with my left hand.

I end up kissing Yuna again and Sara says my turn she has been working on my cock and she now has it rock hard again.

Sara hops on in reverse cowgirl and rides me.

Yuna pushes her tit in my face and says lick, like this and gives me the idea of what she likes with her tongue, for you that don't know Yuna is very sensitive and so does not let customers play with her boobs or kiss them. Since she has come back she has become more acceptable to having them played with and licked.

She has shown me what she likes and tells me what she does not, for me this has been pure bliss I am a tit man and I stick to her boundaries and as a result the time I spend with her is fantastic.

Sara is still riding me in reverse cowgirl Yuna says do you want to swap, know I say she will let me know when she has had enough, eventually Sara comes and hops off says I exhausted.

Time is nearly up so Sara grabs my member after cleaning me up and applies some lube, they both join in finishing me off by hand.

Time is up and we all shower and head of to the real world.

For me these are the best two girls at 533 and I keep saying I am not into doubles but I did have a great time with these two today.

Both seemed to enjoy it and they both work together very well, it is important in a double that the girls get on and have similar expectations, but most important is that they respect each others boundaries, both these ladies have very strict hygene and so they like to wipe your mouth if you swap from one to the other and obviously they clean you up and replace the dom when you swap from one to the other.

For me this is no problem.

I just love these ladies and had a great time today, they both work well together and seem to have a respect for each other.

If you want a great GFE double then give them a try.

Just remember let them lead and stick to their boundaries.

This is my second Double with these girls but both with different partners previously.

Previous was Yuna and Shelly and the other Sara and Mimi.

YOMV as always I have seen Yuna 25 times and Sara 21 so we all know what to expect and this always adds to a great punt so you may not get the same on your first visit.

Happy punting.

Banned
    You have always had a softspot for Sara
    And sounds like you have cured a lady of KPS - well done
    As I always say, you are always a gentleman; and as you always say, treat women well and everyones happy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sara

Great review OneOnOne. I live in the Southern suburbs of Sydney. 64 TP is my local. I have been to 533 on several occasions and had memorable sessions with Karen. After reading some of your previous posts I am keen to see Sara. You have mentioned several times about how nice she is. She sounds like the kind of lady that I like to see. I always show respect to WLs and treat them well. This usually results in great response from the lady. A Win - Win for everyone involved.

Banned
    Sara and Yuna both only work at 533 I have never read a bad report or heard of a client complaining about Sara she is a true professional, both these ladies are strict when it comes to safe practices they both do bbbj, Kissing even DFK (Yuna likes to get to know you first) daty etc.

Both are certainly worth a visit. I think that Sara can be a bit more forgiving than Yuna if you get my drift. Sara certainly doesn't mind it a bit firmer like playing and kissing her breast or licking her pussy. with Yuna if you want to touch or lick her boobs best to ask her how to do it other wise you might get banned, do not tough pinch or squeeze her nipples and don't suck them just lick and her right one is more tolerant than the left, lick her pussy very lightly.

Sara likes her pussy licked much firmer than Yuna but still not rough.

Go try and enjoy.