Thread: OMG Nina - Shebang!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

OMG Nina - Shebang!!!

Ok I had to share this all the bros. I must have been in living in a cave haha - didnt know Kyoto is now a full blown thai/loas joint haha OMG its freaking awesome!!! Not only that the rates are gooddddd

Before 7pm is $150 1hr
    After is only $180 wooottt

I have been having too much kimchi lol

Ok back to the AR
    After checking their roster I wanted Candy with them D cups. But damn does not work anymore so ask the bro have anyone similar yeh sure Nina is similar really good! Ok plz book me in 6.30pm for 1hr.

Arrived on time and damn Nina still busy the brother before when overtime add another 1/2hr haha damnnnn...... so being really kin I waited n saw other WL 3 others - all had good bod ok face but not wat I want, big tits haha but Cindy is alrite fair skin, petite, about large b to c cup.... yeh so maybe next time.

Time passed finally get to meet Nina. Wow my first impression she is dam hot - has a rockin bod, with them enhance tits damn nice man!!!!!!

She intro herself and she even hugged me...nice to meet you haha being polite us a plus for her.

Down to stats:
    Face: honest 6 to7 not a looker but your girl next door feel
    Body: 10 she us freaking hot
    Tits: enchance large b to c its so good in her rockin body
    Sex: 10 she gets wet and explain she us sensitive down there ohhh yeaaahhhh!!!

In the room she hugs me again man she us frenly n polite and she soeaks fine English super plus much more fun!

The shop only do CBJ and no DFK only the occasional lip kiss haha if she likes you.
    Had a 69 thats when I found out she is sensitive kept moving away haha so had a bit of taste n just rubbed her. Dont think she likes fingering but I dont mind!

Now the sex its da best hahaha started with cowgirl n she is tight felt soo good inside.
    Goid couple mins if pound up n down with me pumpin upwards haha

Change to mis...legs up pound away looking at them tits wat a sight n bam 1 load off damn that was too fast she is makin me too horny already could wait for round 2 hahaha

Intermission - massage and we chatted away till I recharged. Shes a smart gal worjin towards diploma in business management currently learnin English. Only been workin 4months she us still fresh.

I did not even have to ask her she start workin on me on her on ohh yeahhh she knows I m ready can tell she wants more tooo

More CBJ then cowgirl tis time I m tge obe poundin while bear huggin her haha damn tight..

Then doggy her fav position did that fir long mins...

Then my fav position is the lazy doggy got her to lie flat n I basically sandwiched her, penetratin good steady rhythm kisses her neck shoulder nibble the ears my turn to work on her. which she Loveddd kept tellin me she had not done this position before n she kept moaning sayin it feels soo good n I could tell she is gettting super wet... juicies are flowing n she wanted it deep n hard waaaaaaahhhh I wanted to go longer then the 2nd bam lol nooooooooo

She lay there spend askin me not to stop hahaha plz just lie on top of me I love this feelin haha its so warm n comfy haha wow

My timin was spot on 2mins lata the bell rang haha man she had to wipe it dryyyy n we continue to chat un shower till we parted at tge door.....plz come back to see me

Man definitely!!!!!!

Forgot to mention while waitin for her, they were other punters who came n when all wanted to see Nina hshaha all left disappointed coz I already booked her haha but they all book lata times haha

She is goin to be alot more polpular now

Man still cant get over the price for that good service

U csn probaly tell I like thai girls there are just si sweet n sexy n they live sexxx

Thats my a r now brothers go raid kyotoo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn so many typos haha was typin this in my mobile haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh ya she works only thurs to sun from 2pm till late enjoy guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    woot no more comments from any other Brothers about Kyoto?
    want to hear juicy stories about other ladies you've tried recently lol