Thread: J LIZ - Refreshing

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile J LIZ - Refreshing

My first visit to Ginza text to book for 90min J- LIz all good, easy access 8min walk from central rail. was informed that J Liz needs to be lead but has good service, what I wanted today was a big boob young girl for a tit fuck.
    My first impression this is going to be fun nice rounded tits not huge but big enough to fit around my cock.
    I invited Liz in the shower , we started a soft kiss really nice soft lips , but I wanted to pay attention to her cute bum , so I soaped her up rubbing her tits & bum
    and slid my eager cock between her bum crack , man it was good, while holding her tits she held my cock so I don't think anal is on the cards, not with me anyway, she squatted down for a BBBj very good tongue action just enough pressure with her mouth no teeth, I was able to slid my cock between her
    soapy tits just slowly pushing her tits against my cock and came all over her tits we stayed in the shower for about 15min sorry about the water bill guys.
    on to the bed for 69 she has a sweet tasting young pussy plenty of juices so I just want to concentrate on giving Liz daty so I spread her legs so I can get a good
    look and stick my tongue deep in her fanny she was enjoying this with moans of pleasure it was such a turn on, dom on wanted to see how tight she was.
    Liz was making these high pitched moans so tight I couldnt hold on shot a good size load in dom.
    I was spent so just layed next to Liz with a nice soft body massage her English is very good and chatted away about food & holidays she is a very nice girl
    when you first see her face she no beauty but as you get closer and see her smile &lovely big eyes she is attractive in a interesting way.
    she then finished me off with a great BBBj and sucked me dry cim it was so good my toes were curling. Recommended

looks 7/10 , tits soft natural Dcup, Japanese girl,160cm tall , curvy body, lovely full bum, soft skin, BBBJ,cim,FS, soft lips kissing, massage
    value for money yes , great tit fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Welcome to the forum. Very nice report!

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Your Lucky... i couldn't entice her to shower with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazzladance69 View Post
    so I soaped her up rubbing her tits & bum
    and slid my eager cock between her bum crack , man it was good, while holding her tits she held my cock so I don't think anal is on the cards, not with me anyway, :
    She was probably just trying to make sure you didn't bang her without a condom. I've heard a lot of girls say that a fair few punters try it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung Lo View Post
    She was probably just trying to make sure you didn't bang her without a condom. I've heard a lot of girls say that a fair few punters try it.
    That's a fair point. As far as im concerned its all about the girl being happy and comfortable . its more enjoyable for both parties when you have an understanding.

Nice report Bazz!
    Make me wanna have some bbbj in the shower before i get out next time haha!