Thread: The best customer......maybe EVER!

Junior Member(有D料到)

The best customer......maybe EVER!

I was lucky to have the most amazing session earlier this week with one of my long lost favourite regulars. It was so unbelievably good that I felt the need to share. This is the first time I have reviewed a client.

Ok, I will start from the beginning. I walked into the intro room to greet a client and was pleasantly surprised to see a gentleman that I used to see regularly a long time ago when I worked at another shop in Hornsby. He is what I would call a ‘classy mature gent’. I do have a thing for older men (40+).

He used to come and see me for an hour session every week for around 2 years. He ended up going overseas for a work contract and I changed brothels. So I guess we just lost contact, as you do. It’s probably been 5 years since I last seen him.

Ok, now for the juicy bit. My memory of this man was that he was so good in bed. I knew I was about to have an hour of pure pleasure. He asked me to lie down. He then proceeded to kiss my whole body, every inch of it.

This guy is all about giving pleasure. He slowly worked his way down to my ‘you know where’. I was then treated to an unbelievable oral session. Just the right amount of teasing, tempo and pressure. One orgasm down and he keeps going. Two orgasms down and he doesn’t stop there. 45 minutes (yes 45 mins) and three orgasms later he asks me if I want him to keep going? Hahahaha. I said you better lay down before we run out of time.

I put a fresh towel down as the bed was saturated after that marathon oral session. I will now refer to him as the ‘oral master’. He said don’t worry about oral on him as he was going to cum quick. I jumped on top and got to work. All I can say is, he did cum very quickly! We didn’t get to a second position. We only had 5 minutes left for a bit of a snuggle.

To top it off, this guy can hold a decent conversation. Good sex, good convo – what more do you want? The perfect gentleman!

That’s it for my first review (AR). Hope it wasn’t too long and boring. Cheers!

Something missing there , i can do it for 45 min too depend on how long u wanna go , i will cum when i wanna cum Pm me your number n we can have a try

Sounds juicy alright !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I remember this black chick who sat on my face for an hour once!

Debo
    Nice to see a report from the female perspective!

Banned
    Its great to see a gentleman look after a lady and very nice to hear that the lady does appreciate it.

Sounds like an invitation and challenge brother Licker has to have !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another fantastic session with the 'oral master' yesterday. Absolutely outstanding!

Maybe even better than last weeks session, if that's possible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe you should pay him?

Seriously, it is nice to read of someone being so thoughtful in a session.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jadeofsydney View Post
    Another fantastic session with the 'oral master' yesterday. Absolutely outstanding!

Maybe even better than last weeks session, if that's possible.

that's great

but jade never wanted to share her adventure with me

maybe she thinks im a boring person..

and I never enjoy to give oral but only love to receive oral

haha..

Roger

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jadeofsydney View Post
    I was lucky to have the most amazing session earlier this week with one of my long lost favourite regulars. It was so unbelievably good that I felt the need to share. This is the first time I have reviewed a client.

Ok, I will start from the beginning. I walked into the intro room to greet a client and was pleasantly surprised to see a gentleman that I used to see regularly a long time ago when I worked at another shop in Hornsby. He is what I would call a ‘classy mature gent’. I do have a thing for older men (40+).

He used to come and see me for an hour session every week for around 2 years. He ended up going overseas for a work contract and I changed brothels. So I guess we just lost contact, as you do. It’s probably been 5 years since I last seen him.

Ok, now for the juicy bit. My memory of this man was that he was so good in bed. I knew I was about to have an hour of pure pleasure. He asked me to lie down. He then proceeded to kiss my whole body, every inch of it.

This guy is all about giving pleasure. He slowly worked his way down to my ‘you know where’. I was then treated to an unbelievable oral session. Just the right amount of teasing, tempo and pressure. One orgasm down and he keeps going. Two orgasms down and he doesn’t stop there. 45 minutes (yes 45 mins) and three orgasms later he asks me if I want him to keep going? Hahahaha. I said you better lay down before we run out of time.

I put a fresh towel down as the bed was saturated after that marathon oral session. I will now refer to him as the ‘oral master’. He said don’t worry about oral on him as he was going to cum quick. I jumped on top and got to work. All I can say is, he did cum very quickly! We didn’t get to a second position. We only had 5 minutes left for a bit of a snuggle.

To top it off, this guy can hold a decent conversation. Good sex, good convo – what more do you want? The perfect gentleman!

That’s it for my first review (AR). Hope it wasn’t too long and boring. Cheers!

jade

what about u receiving 2 men's tougue at ur Y at the same time? double pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    jade

what about u receiving 2 men's tougue at ur Y at the same time? double pleasure
    You need CliveCliveClive to do that, and they might forget about serving Jade after a while !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations