Thread: True LoveCapalaba

Senior Member(無間使者)

True LoveCapalaba

If u go there make dam sure u do NOT get or ask for a new girl she is from Vietnam name begins with J in all my years of massage I think she top the list of most useless massage and on top she short changed me 20min she claims to have worked in Sydney now moved to Brisbane I am trying to get hold of the owner to complain about her

Senior Member(無間使者)

True Love

Quote Originally Posted by Oldbull View Post
    Back luck on that punt Doa, leave message with different girls, but there always is a senior girl on any shift, who the owner can sort of trust, ask to speak to them. It may be hard if they all have crap English. But they do read this site, you may get owner seeing your thread. Maybe you should name thread rip off at ......,
    Good luck with your next punt!
    Sent a text asking to speak with owner I did get a reply asking how the massage was I said bad so was the timing 20min short so the next question was how much did u tip told her she came back saying very sorry for bad service. She will talk to the girl concerned also she is looking for better girl for me if u are going there make sure to check your card because yesterday they had new cards no old customers so I asked that they confirm this last massage is on the new card + the 4 previous visits the biggest problem with this shop is getting the girls there and back because none will drive and most if not all will live in the Sunnybank area so I think she is struggling to get good girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went past the other day so I decided to give it a try. Very simple waste of money. When I called to talk to the manager about how bad it was I was polite but I could tell she really did not care. I thought fair enough I just won't return. In case your wondering I did not ask or want anything but a massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been here a couple of times. Hit and miss. Better vfm out there, but only one I know of in the area. If you have suggestions for Capalaba, please PM me. I travel through there occasionally and always seem to have a spare hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)

True Love Capalaba

I was hoping this was going to be a another Lumley st but it won't be I decided to get massage yesterday sent text "who is working" had to send it 3 times in a space of 20 min OK can u massage me at "time requested" 2 more messages before the answer long story cut short fucked me around so much I told her to cancel the massage went up the road and got a Vegie massage instead theses shops want our support but treat us like f**ts this meant to be there' bread and butter and we get treated like crap I wish I could get hold of the owner and explain it could be a "gold mine" just look after your punters those of u who used Stella will know she always worked the phone to get us to visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doa View Post
    I was hoping this was going to be a another Lumley st but it won't be I decided to get massage yesterday sent text "who is working" had to send it 3 times in a space of 20 min OK can u massage me at "time requested" 2 more messages before the answer long story cut short fucked me around so much I told her to cancel the massage went up the road and got a Vegie massage instead theses shops want our support but treat us like f**ts this meant to be there' bread and butter and we get treated like crap I wish I could get hold of the owner and explain it could be a "gold mine" just look after your punters those of u who used Stella will know she always worked the phone to get us to visit
    Why did you not follow up with a phone call?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    talk to Stella about a bad massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

bigbob

Quote Originally Posted by bigbob View Post
    talk to Stella about a bad massage
    Stella is no longer in the Ind

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girl with the glasses is the owner Anna I think her name is she might say she's is not. But I know she is. Complain to her but I think your wasting your time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes complain to her tel her your going else wear the more punters complain the more money gone to another shop

Senior Member(無間使者)

TrueLove

I was thinking she was the owner because her name always is in the girls working I will text her tomorrow and ask her outright if she is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    U deserving what got normal eye, asian owner girl hate round eye, just shit to them yoda.

Old round eye always send illegal PM about the service and think ok this is forever.

The worst it is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just an update, Anna is no longer there. Name changed too, I think. Called last week as I was passing through. Said they had three girls working, but I decided to wait until I got to Springwood. Be good to hear if anyone has been lately.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sorry to kick up an old thread, but is this a shop front type of place........any rough directions would be swell. i wouldn't mind sussing it out and letting you guys know how it went

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doa View Post
    If u go there make dam sure u do NOT get or ask for a new girl she is from Vietnam name begins with J in all my years of massage I think she top the list of most useless massage and on top she short changed me 20min she claims to have worked in Sydney now moved to Brisbane I am trying to get hold of the owner to complain about her
    Im fairly ceritain she has now opened up her own shop across the road in the Subway complex. First visit at new store RUBBISH. Paid for 1 got 1/2. And im sure she is a TS.
    I was the only customer there so no need to rush me.