Thread: Tina (I cum at last!)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Tina (I cum at last!)

xxx xxx xxx

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    if u don't mind asking, why hv problem cumming??? i cum too quick but 2nd round is different. r u trying not to cum or is there anything i am missing out on?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just as there are lots of guys who are premature ejaculators there are lots that go the other way too. Just one of those things! Probably has something to do with sensitivity I guess too. The longer I go between fucks the quicker I cum too, so it has a lot to do with slow recovery. I've fucked for 2 hours and not cum, but I've also cum after about 3 strokes (only once, never this quick!)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefs View Post
    I've fucked for 2 hours and not cum, but I've also cum after about 3 strokes (only once, never this quick!)
    I guess the added saying of "three strokes and hes out" was true!

Just joshing with you mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    if u don't mind asking, why hv problem cumming??? i cum too quick but 2nd round is different. r u trying not to cum or is there anything i am missing out on?
    IM like that as well. For me its cos of the condom the thinner condoms the better or no condoms. BUt since its at brothels i always use the condom. Every time i go to brothels i struggle to cum and end up telling them to give me a hand job. And majority of the time i will cum with a handjob depends if they do it right. Ive only cum a few times at brothels during sex but about 80 percent of the time i dont. For me its the condom. BUt i still remebr one working lady up in vietnam made me cum and she was riding me. THat was a first and i exploded like anything. Usually if i do cum during sex with a dom im on top. but in general i always end up telling them to give me a handjob

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovefs View Post
    Just as there are lots of guys who are premature ejaculators there are lots that go the other way too. Just one of those things! Probably has something to do with sensitivity I guess too. The longer I go between fucks the quicker I cum too, so it has a lot to do with slow recovery. I've fucked for 2 hours and not cum, but I've also cum after about 3 strokes (only once, never this quick!)
    Yeah much the same as me. FS and massage - have had quite cute girls jerk me off pretty fast for 20-30min with me hard the whole time, getting close once or twice but not happening unless I finish the job myself. Agree on the more time since coming the easier it is, but at least for me stress is a key part of it too - of course the shittier a day I have at work and more stressed I am the more likely I am to want to go somewhere to relax - and less likely it is that I'll be able to get there. Bleh. Murphy's law I suppose.

Shop Owner
    Tina is good girl at 64

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post

** TINA is working today ** = Hot sexy Malaysian Model, size 8 Knockout Bikini Body, Slim body, C cup tits, top GFE service, great kisser
    Click here for photos >>> http://www.magmodels64.com/tina.html

I can confirm the pics are real!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post

** TINA is working today ** = Hot sexy Malaysian Model, size 8 Knockout Bikini Body, Slim body, C cup tits, top GFE service, great kisser
    Click here for photos >>> http://www.magmodels64.com/tina.html

She looked so Hot/sexy yesterday yum,I have to book her sometime soon.What days does she work usually?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Omen, you must try the Japanese 0.02 stuff (cannot found in oz, I got them from overseas travels), they are so good that you feel like BBF. The house dom is pretty shit but still good after a a long bbbj, at least stop me from cuming so soon. I always BYO my armour in case the house dom is too thick or not the right size. May be the shops could import better dom and sell them the punter at a reasonable price.
    The latest is 0.01, but not available in oz.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry for the lateness of this. This visit is a couple weeks ago on a Thursday.

the experience didn't start of very well the moment I walked in. I mean even though I didn't book, I was hoping to see who was available then hands over my hard earned money. Instead $90 for half hour, with her hand out. Which I did naively handed to her. I did already kno who ever it was it was going to be it was going to be good.

Tina did not disappoint.

Straight into bj with lots of slurping, a little bit toothy though. Then out of the blue a dd , which I haven't experienced since the old angel town days back a decade ago. Being such a long time since my last punt and self satisfaction, her bj got me over the line easily, no cim though, she did kinda complain about too much cum. Oh well...

I never got to experience the fs, maybe next time. However will try and book next time if it helps (hope so), but will try some others first.

Shop Owner
    Tina is working today