Girls Photos : http://64alexander.com.au/our-ladies/lyn/

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium height, size 6, C cup enhanced titties

Pussy: Fully shaved prominent lips

Roster: Wednesday but check roster for additional days

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore but spent time in Japan

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM (well COF anyway)

Review:

Lyn is a medium height girl, not too skinny, not fat, just a nice package, curves in all the right places and looks terrific naked in super high heels. Lovely DFK introduction – this gal is an expert kisser with just the right amount of contact. Lovely long hair and Lyn presented initially in a nice black bra and knicker set that really showed off her ample boobies.

During the DFK I explored her nether regions and found a patch of stubble. “Ah - I forget to shave”. Huh. The Hunter always has a solution to that on hand, so I whipped out my Gillette and had Lyn clean up. I just love watching a girl shave her pussy in readiness for fucking. She did keep two or three hairs “For Asian customer so he is not unlucky”. Hee hee.

Lyn dropped to her knees and does what Lyn does best. Great BBBJ, alternating with nice sack sucking whilst she caressed my now fully erect cock. Half length DT BBBJ but very well done.

I paid some attention to Lyn’s prominent walnut nips and moved on to DATY. Enjoyable but I got the feeling Lyn wasn’t totally comfortable with the whole lover thing. Overhead DATY was very pleasant looking up at those nice big boobies and nips whilst I munched on her clean pussy and lovely long pussy lips.

On with dom and into mish and it was terrific being inside her and looking at her really cute face. Switched to doggie and Lyn adopted my favorite doggie position of shoulders on the bed, knees apart, arse high in the air. Great penetration from behind and a Kodak moment looking down at my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

I was flagging at this point and CIM seemed to be on the menu. Wasn’t so much cum-in-mouth as much as cum-on-mouth, and it was great watching her cute face get covered in a weeks cum. Yummy.

Nice girl, nice body, really chatty, fun, attractive and great BBBJ.

Enjoy.

Shop Owner
    ling is working today,for booking 95241278

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is the After Report Lyn or Ling? Could be a problem to ask for one and get the other, or is it a spelling mistake and the same girl or the same girl with 2 names. Confusing.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13sunset View Post
    Is the After Report Lyn or Ling? Could be a problem to ask for one and get the other, or is it a spelling mistake and the same girl or the same girl with 2 names. Confusing.
    The gal I saw was Lyn. "Chinese/Japanese" in the shop description and spoke good English.

I agree the 64 naming convention has issues. Lyn/Ling. Sara/Sarah. Cici/Kiki.

Dunno if this is intentional or not?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussy HUnter View Post
    I agree the 64 naming convention has issues. Lyn/Ling. Sara/Sarah. Cici/Kiki.

Dunno if this is intentional or not?
    I wondered why there was a Sarah (or was it Sara) on the roster who wasn't the Thai dud I saw earlier in the week. I thought they must have changed her description but it seems there is a different girl.

Shop Owner
    She is working today