Thread: Do you like her more than she likes you?

Banned

Do you like her more than she likes you?

I see a lot of experience bros in here, so I am seeking your wisdom here again

If you could only choose between having a gf/wife where you like her more than she likes you (and she is super hot), or a gf/wife who likes you more than you like her (she is average looking), which would you pick?

I've asked a similar question in relationship forums, and women (and some men) always give the answer of "choose someone who likes you the same as you like them". I think that is an answer that is good in theory but BS in reality. I know a lot of people and I reckon only two couples fit that description. Every other relationship I see, there is a clear difference of interest levels between the two people.

Go ahead bros

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It all depends on what your capacity is to give. And if you're looking for something long term.

If you're talking long term:

If you're a really giving type, you'll be fine being into someone more than they're into you. On the other hand, if you're the really giving type, you might feel obliged to meet the needs of someone who's more into than likewise. Ooh, complicated!

If on the other hand you're really selfish, you'll need someone who'll support you more than you're willing to after the initial rush wears off. Then again, if you're selfish, perhaps you also get off on being in love, and don't actually *care* that much in actions, which means you might be fine with being into them more.

Depends.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are a lot of different domains of 'like'. Sex, romance, confidence, humor, looks, strength, power, money, smell, the 'flavor' of the relationship, etc. You won't value each of these in the same way as your partner. In each domain you can like your partner more than they like you, or less than they like you. I suspect most functional couples have a "by my rules I like you more" situation, or phrased differently "if we swapped rules both of our likes would drop below what they are now".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    gf/wife who likes you more than you like her !

thats usually always the case, but there pretty aswell LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Good_guy_Greg View Post
    If you could only choose between having a gf/wife where you like her more than she likes you (and she is super hot), or a gf/wife who likes you more than you like her (she is average looking), which would you pick?
    As bro alwaystheeyes mentioned there are many domains to consider for a long term relationship.

The answer of "choose someone who likes you the same as you like them" you've gotten from relationship forums is dumb as.
    What if that never happens that you meet someone who likes you as much as you like her?

You only mention looks and 'liking'. What about other aspects?

Personally I find smart girls who have a similar sense of humour than me very attractive (if they look 'hot', that helps).

In that hypothetical situation that you painted, I would choose the one who I can have a conversation with, and with whom I share more interests and opinions with.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I see it as fine if u set your standards high and aim for someone you like more than they like you. As the relationship progresses you can charm them into liking you more and eventually it can become a more even 50/50.

I choose the girl who like me more then i like her

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    I choose the girl who like me more then i like her
    I like cat more than dog.
    my answer is who dose BJ very good. I think i like the girl more than girl like me.

but it depend. download (1).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TMC (free cage girl) View Post
    I like cat more than dog.
    my answer is who dose BJ very good. I think i like the girl more than girl like me.

but it depend. download (1).jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its not really about who likes who more but more like,
    do you think she is marriage material? Do you think you can see her for the rest of your life every time you wake up?
    Can you feel happy to have her around your parents?
    Are you able to cope with their bs?
    Can you both work as a team? (No not just in bed)

Cause in the end you're not just looking for someone you like but true companionship.

Seen too many bankruptcy cases of a woman marrying a rich man and when something financially bad happens the woman suddenly doesnt love him anymore whereas the women that stick around at the beginning and build wealth together but if things go bad they do stick together no matter what.

Banned
    "Seen too many bankruptcy cases of a woman marrying a rich man and when something financially bad happens the woman suddenly doesnt love him anymore whereas the women that stick around at the beginning and build wealth together but if things go bad they do stick together no matter what"

I agree. Often men get married quickly before getting to know the woman properly
    I suspect many men arent good at judging a womans character

Easier said than done - but choose a woman who loves you for your heart and not your wallet
    With dating, women dont remember all the nice restaurants you take them to, or the flowers or gifts
    Disappoint them, or a better man comes on the scene, and they are gone

Dont always be a giver. Sometimes the women loses respect if you give too much too soon

Hey, Im no expert - I just see other peoples mistakes

Banned

Good morning

Quote Originally Posted by Good_guy_Greg View Post
    I see a lot of experience bros in here, so I am seeking your wisdom here again

there is a clear difference of interest levels between the two people.

Go ahead bros

But but how can u messure that 'Interest levels between the two people' ?? I know what you mean, for me, frequency of whatsapp, phone call can be criterion.

when i was young, (I am officially early 20's in this forum though) I also always worried like.. What if he doesn't like me as much as i do??? I Feel so ...

Then oneday, i don't remember when was that exactly, but somehow realised that i don't care about that if i love him soooo ooooo ooo much. Felt like if i try to calculate how much i give, and take back, losses and gains, this is too tired.. Can't be bothered to do this. It is called 밀땅 in korean, some girls really keen to do this, they believe that 'tension' makes relationship less boring. Mmm well.. just not my type..

Sorry for the tangent, anyway for woman, my mum always said that choose the husband who loves me more than i do. Most of the time in my life she was right. So.. Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post

Personally I find smart girls who have a similar sense of humour than me very attractive (if they look 'hot', that helps).
    Same here. If i 'have to' choose, i would rather choose the person who has same interest with me but less love me (but make sure that still love me) than one who handsome, rich, and loves me more than i do, but stupid.

Banned
    Hi Christmas
    There are lots of signs that a person is interested in you

"Men do the chasing, and the women do the choosing" in the dating world
    Men usually make it clear when they really like you, although they may like you for the wrong reasons

Its sometimes a little harder to work out a woman's "level of interest"

Here are a few indications a woman likes a guy
    "Doesnt act flaky if a guy tried to commit a time to go out on a date"
    "Texts or rings him to see how he is going"
    "Reciprocates - ie gives not just takes"
    "Answers her phone when his number shows, and doesnt let it go to message bank. Rings straight back if she gets a missed call"
    "Answers his texts in a short time, and not ignoring them"

Women are good at indicating when they arent interested in a guy

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    But but how can u messure that 'Interest levels between the two people' ?? I know what you mean, for me, frequency of whatsapp, phone call can be criterion.

when i was young, (I am officially early 20's in this forum though) I also always worried like.. What if he doesn't like me as much as i do??? I Feel so 😞...

Then oneday, i don't remember when was that exactly, but somehow realised that i don't care about that if i love him soooo ooooo ooo much. Felt like if i try to calculate how much i give, and take back, losses and gains, this is too tired.. Can't be bothered to do this🐒. It is called 밀땅 in korean, some girls really keen to do this, they believe that 'tension' makes relationship less boring. Mmm well.. just not my type..

Sorry for the tangent, anyway for woman, my mum always said that choose the husband who loves you more than i do. Most of time she was right. So.. Maybe?

Same here. If i 'have to' choose, i would rather choose the person who has same interest with me but less love me (but make sure that still love me) than one who handsome, rich, and loves me more than i do, but stupid.💬
    Real words of wisdom there Christmas !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    the point of this thread is who does BBBJ and CIM to me. I feel loveimages (12).jpg

who does CBJ and cum in condom ( rubber penis socks) i don't feel love.

i only give bread or rice for girl is when they sucking my penis. download (1).jpg do you want to bread or rice?