Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lamola - a waste of $400 and a waste of time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lamola - a waste of $400 and a waste of time

I am not really good at writing but all I can say is, I booked Lamola from MOC and I was very dissapointed.
    1. From the first time she came in, she didnt want to have shower together and she said NO ENGLISH. ( I was fine up to this point in time)
    2. She refused to do BBBJ because she does not like the smell of a cock with a gesture, I was like REALLY ??? so my cock is smelly I guess ( I was upset because she are advertised as she would do BBBJ)
    3. She finally did a BBBJ but with water inside her mouth and she gave a yucky face and I said "I am not forcing you OK and I dont want to force you" but she replied I do not want to do it but you were angry with a sarcastic face which I kinda surprise that she finally speaks ENGLISH.
    3. She didnt want to go on top because she said she is too tight and it will hurt her.
    4. She dressed up straight away after she took shower. NO GFE at all.
    5. After that she was out of sudden very chatty and I asked her, you said you dont speak english and now you become very chatty.
    6. I texted the complaint number of MOC which was guaranteed a reply in 24hrs ... been 3 days and no reply.

That would be my first and my last experience with MOC.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear about your bad punt bro!
    I just wanted to tell you that I had a problem with them about 4 months ago.
    I also texted the complaint line with no reply ?
    So I contacted booking line ?
    I think that complaint line no longer exists??
    Just tell your complaint to the booking line.
    I got $100 off but I doubt that I will even go back because there service has gone downhill quickly and there prices have gone up too much!!

Banned

good work

Nice honest review. Its good to see both sides of the spectrum...good and poor reviews as it gives everyone more intel and hence the best chance of having a good punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Indiglo,

How good are her tits?

Banned
    i used to like to use MOC service, especially when there was a girl named Rossi, but subsequently the price went up and up and up and after 3 bad punts with MOC, with the last one wasted me $700(2hr) which i only stayed for 1 hr, no more MOC for me after that, and that was almost 2 years ago and I still not tempted to try MOC again

Banned
    honestly my last punt with MOC which i wasted $700 was not because of the service but because the girl is not up to standard in term of look, her name was Million, even Ginza's Gold class girl is prettier than her, that's why i hate service which you cannot see the girl first (blurred photos), i rather go to five star for line up, TMC which show real girl photo through email as long you are genuinely good customers or at least like Ginza who is consistent in the girl's rating (thumbs up!)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear that you had a dud punt bro. All of honesty, from the past year or so, MoC hasn't lived up to standard like they used to before. Not sure what happened to Duncan but ever since then, I haven't seen a decent review in ages.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i am not the only one that got deceived by an advertisement then.
    they will be out of business if they dont do nothing with their service. no one will go there anymore with the high price and shit service

the boobs is pretty good .. fake C cup

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    i am not the only one that got deceived by an advertisement then.
    they will be out of business if they dont do nothing with their service. no one will go there anymore with the high price and shit service

the boobs is pretty good .. fake C cup
    True that. Somehow they're still going. Probably a few regular punters get the service they want.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tried them before many times. Got good service most of the time from their girls, satisfied 8 out of 10 times which is the best rate for me out of all the agencies. Bad luck I guess for u dude. Unless of course you are Indian then I guess the girl service will be subpar. Too bad dude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Tried them before many times. Got good service most of the time from their girls, satisfied 8 out of 10 times which is the best rate for me out of all the agencies. Bad luck I guess for u dude. Unless of course you are Indian then I guess the girl service will be subpar. Too bad dude.
    subpar mean they will still need.to do what they have advertised.
    i am not indian and I got better service with Bluemoon

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

I am not really good at writing but all I can say is, I booked Lamola from MOC and I was very dissapointed.
    1. From the first time she came in, she didnt want to have shower together and she said NO ENGLISH. ( I was fine up to this point in time)
    2. She refused to do BBBJ because she does not like the smell of a cock with a gesture, I was like REALLY ??? so my cock is smelly I guess ( I was upset because she are advertised as she would do BBBJ)
    3. She finally did a BBBJ but with water inside her mouth and she gave a yucky face and I said "I am not forcing you OK and I dont want to force you" but she replied I do not want to do it but you were angry with a sarcastic face which I kinda surprise that she finally speaks ENGLISH.
    3. She didnt want to go on top because she said she is too tight and it will hurt her.
    4. She dressed up straight away after she took shower. NO GFE at all.
    5. After that she was out of sudden very chatty and I asked her, you said you dont speak english and now you become very chatty.
    6. I texted the complaint number of MOC which was guaranteed a reply in 24hrs ... been 3 days and no reply.

That would be my first and my last experience with MOC.

What if your little Indi was in deed smelly ?

And perhaps you are too big and it was hurting the girl !

So then this whole thing was not really a complaint but stating of the facts !

Just saying it ! And I have been wrong before .

subpar mean they will still need.to do what they have advertised.
    i am not indian and I got better service with Bluemoon
    With your username, you're sure you're not Indian ?

Don't get me wrong, I just want to analyze what happened then as brother Sukeong raised that possibility of a reason why !

It is a ashame to hear your unfortunate session
    Never tried MOC but reviews before were always quite good.
    Esp - the time of Rossi (MOC Queen)

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    If the OPs account is true, this is ridiculous. Being Indian or not shouldn't have any bearing on the service provided. If the girl did not want to see certain races, MOC should have told the OP about it upfront. As they didn't, MOC would still be at fault in this scenario.

It seems that Lamola is listed as Asian Clients Only so I'm not sure if this a recent change.

I have had some great times with MOC girls in the past. All were proven superstars though (Porya, Big-J, SK) but it does seem like they have fallen away a lot!

Cause There is something about you bra that made her won't to get in to you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    moc has definitely gone downhill with the quality of girls and price were up.

moc was better than most chinese outcall agencies before but im not too sure now, has anyone found a better one in terms of girls quality and freshness not necessarily services? as for services i would go to ginza etc not these outcall agencies...

Quote Originally Posted by bbbandit View Post
    If the OPs account is true, this is ridiculous. Being Indian or not shouldn't have any bearing on the service provided. If the girl did not want to see certain races, MOC should have told the OP about it upfront.
    The problem is they wouldn't know you're an Indian at time of phone booking, unless you tell them ... although if it was I, I should be able to tell from the accent !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The problem is they wouldn't know you're an Indian at time of phone booking, unless you tell them ... although if it was I, I should be able to tell from the accent !
    Hmmm ... what if he speaks with a British or American accent?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast