Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oooh la la, Nancy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As a long time punter in massage shops I'd have to say it's much more likely the individual girls are pushing the boundaries with the extra charges. Especially with younger girls a certain percentage of them will try that regardless of the shop. The boss wants a high volume of customers because she gets a cut of the base massage fee every time- happy repeat customers are part of this mix. Keeping the girls in line to provide consistent pricing and service is the challenge. Otherwise customers may go elsewhere.

P.S I've only been to this shop once so far and saw Kim- very nice girl.

Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post
    As a long time punter in massage shops I'd have to say it's much more likely the individual girls are pushing the boundaries with the extra charges. Especially with younger girls a certain percentage of them will try that regardless of the shop. The boss wants a high volume of customers because she gets a cut of the base massage fee every time- happy repeat customers are part of this mix. Keeping the girls in line to provide consistent pricing and service is the challenge. Otherwise customers may go elsewhere.

P.S I've only been to this shop once so far and saw Kim- very nice girl.
    How was your experience with Kim? Can you share?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    How was your experience with Kim? Can you share?
    I did review Kim at the time but posted the review on another forum. There is a separate thread on Kim on this forum that you might want to read as it has reviews in there as well. According to that thread Kim is on holidays at the moment. If you want me to send you the review I did happy to via PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12