Thread: Nina & Kiki - what a day

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nina & Kiki - what a day

Ok I know that the title could be misleading. I did not book them as a double. It was 2 separate sessions on the same day.

Nina
    Wanted to book Nina for a long time. Thanks to bro Khuntong who made me realise that she always works Mon - Wed. Finally got a chance this week and made a booking for the afternoon. Overall it was a good session and I agree with all the positive reports on her. Some people seem to be concerned by her smoking. But I did not smell (or taste) anything today. Also I arrived a little late today. To make sure I don't bring a 5-minute delay to all subsequent bros I wanted to leave when there were still a few minutes. To my surprise she stopped me with a "my room my rule" order. Don't you just find it hard to disobey an order like that :-)

Kiki
    Came back after a few hours for the booking with Kiki. To be honest I was prepared to book Rina. She seemed to have worked on a regular basis last week. This week she followed the same pattern on Monday and Tuesday but disappears from the roster for Wednesday. Ironically while I was writing this I noticed that she is back on for Thursday. Anyway it turns out to be a good thing that I just missed her.

When Kiki opened the door, I was surprised by how tall she is. It was only after she got off from the high heels that I was able to notice her other dimensions. She has a typical Korean look which I think is pretty. I also found out later on that the more she laughs the prettier she looks.

I know the following is a strong statement, but she more or less reminds me of Jasmin. Their commonality is that their personality both "shine" if you know what I mean. Their kissings were also similar - a mixture of light and deep. I particularly enjoyed the way she likes to kiss you every now and then, which made it feel more like a "little bird" kind of GFE.

Another thing that Kiki impressed me was how she was willing to make eye contacts with you during the sex. Not only did she make eye contact with me during mish, she even looked back at me from the mirror during doggie. It was my second shot for the day and I thought I could last longer. But the extent to which I was impressed by and attracted to her made it very hard...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Good stuff bro.
    Now you just heed to see Rina to complete the Ginza Korean Trifecta.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Good stuff bro.
    Now you just heed to see Rina to complete the Ginza Korean Trifecta.
    Wow you moved pretty quick already 2/3 success rate for Koreans. I'm still head over heel with Nina lol

Banned
    i have seen Rina, Nina and Kiki, they all amazing, my my ultimate fantasy is to be with 3 of them at the same time.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    Wow you moved pretty quick already 2/3 success rate for Koreans. I'm still head over heel with Nina lol
    Dude, she's mine.. I found her first.. Lol..

Great stuff mate! I'm yet to sample any of Ginza's K-delights, but Kiki and Nina both sound like a good time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post

Dude, she's mine.. I found her first.. Lol..
    Alright then, can always find a sub

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    Ok I know that the title could be misleading. I did not book them as a double. It was 2 separate sessions on the same day.
    ]Nina[/B]
    Wanted to book Nina for a long time. Thanks to bro Khuntong who made me realise that she always works Mon - Wed. Finally got a chance this week and made a booking for the afternoon. Overall it was a good session and I agree with all the positive reports on her. Some people seem to be concerned by her smoking. But I did not smell (or taste) anything today. Also I arrived a little late today. To make sure I don't bring a 5-minute delay to all subsequent bros I wanted to leave when there were still a few minutes. To my surprise she stopped me with a "my room my rule" order. Don't you just find it hard to disobey an order like that :-)

Kiki
    Came back after a few hours for the booking with Kiki. To be honest I was prepared to book Rina. She seemed to have worked on a regular basis last week. This week she followed the same pattern on Monday and Tuesday but disappears from the roster for Wednesday. Ironically while I was writing this I noticed that she is back on for Thursday. Anyway it turns out to be a good thing that I just missed her.

When Kiki opened the door, I was surprised by how tall she is. It was only after she got off from the high heels that I was able to notice her other dimensions. She has a typical Korean look which I think is pretty. I also found out later on that the more she laughs the prettier she looks.

I know the following is a strong statement, but she more or less reminds me of Jasmin. Their commonality is that their personality both "shine" if you know what I mean. Their kissings were also similar - a mixture of light and deep. I particularly enjoyed the way she likes to kiss you every now and then, which made it feel more like a "little bird" kind of GFE.

Another thing that Kiki impressed me was how she was willing to make eye contacts with you during the sex. Not only did she make eye contact with me during mish, she even looked back at me from the mirror during doggie. It was my second shot for the day and I thought I could last longer. But the extent to which I was impressed by and attracted to her made it very hard...
    Hey Mr Who, that's impressive I thought I was over indulging with 3 girls in 1 week, I will have to get back to Ginza maybe try a double