Thread: Thai Massage Centre Leichhardt - concerned

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thai Massage Centre Leichhardt - concerned

Hi,

Fist post, long time reader.

Visited this shop and had a great massage as usual but noticed something strange after cbj, after the job, and while she was cleaning up on my stomach, i saw her draining the condom onto what i could see was tissues. Now that seemed pretty odd, why not just tie it up and toss it. She then continued to massage me and i forgot to check at the end what she did with it and i'm panicking big time that my identity is going to be stolen and my life is ruined and there will be child support being paid to 20 thai babies.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbocore View Post
    Hi,

Fist post, long time reader.

Visited this shop and had a great massage as usual but noticed something strange after cbj, after the job, and while she was cleaning up on my stomach, i saw her draining the condom onto what i could see was tissues. Now that seemed pretty odd, why not just tie it up and toss it. She then continued to massage me and i forgot to check at the end what she did with it and i'm panicking big time that my identity is going to be stolen and my life is ruined and there will be child support being paid to 20 thai babies.
    She might have used it as massage cream, it's good for the skin ..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i've been reading (on google) that it's actually pretty difficult to keep sperm alive, and i'm thinking that:

1. why would a shop like this want to ruin the lives of their customers
    2. run the risk of getting caught

I think i feel a bit better now.

Maybe

Hi brother Gibbo,

May be next time you should see a ml who would give you the BBBJ, CIM and swallowing !

Just to be sure your precious sperm are not being used for anything else ........lol

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's weird but it's not really any different to you cumming and the ML wiping you up with tissues.

I wouldn't freak out too much.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Question you need ask is, was condom fresh from the package?

perhaps she re use it??? i mean she can clean it up flip inside out and put it back into package and sticky tape it.

i really hope not

Junior Member(有D料到)
    May be she is destroying evidence, don't want to be picked up by an 'inspector' !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie8 View Post
    May be she is destroying evidence, don't want to be picked up by an 'inspector' !
    this could be true, couple of months ago one of the ml asked me take a condom and throw away for her as she might get in trouble if boss found out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks. I can get myself pretty worked up.

Seems like i was over reacting a bit, hopefully.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    this could be true, couple of months ago one of the ml asked me take a condom and throw away for her as she might get in trouble if boss found out.
    I had this happen to me once as well! Though this ML had a soft drink can and put the condom in there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nah she just gonna wash that condom and reuse it again... nothing to do with your "precious" sperm! lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I can recall reading a similar report some time ago.

Seems it is not an isolated occurrence??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how strange to reuse it. the cost would be cents? They must get teh 144 packs which are good bargains.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Surely the girls couldn't be bothered with the time and effort required to reuse a condom...plus there are much easier ways for them to get knocked up ... a bar, a drink and a horny guy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    oh come on guys ... you all need to be educated... not reuse it on another punter... but for food preparation! LOL

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/t...r_rubbery_food