Thread: 26/9/2014 Friday Roster!! We Have 10 Girls Work Today !!! :love: Pls Contact Us For B

26/9/2014 Friday Roster!! We Have 10 Girls Work Today !!! :love: Pls Contact Us For B

26/9/2014
    Friday Roster!!
    We Have 10 Girls Work Today !!! Pls Contact Us For Booking !!!
    NEW NEW NEW Yada form Thailand 19 years old, sexy long leg with beautiful fresh young look, fashion dress, brown color long hair . No much experience would like to be a good student to learn from you.Pls Contact Us For Booking !!!

Sunny!VERY PRETTY & YOUNG . pretty gorgeous looking, beautiful brown color skin kissable body and softest silk skin you'll ever touch. Dress me up,touch me up,feel me up.Fall in love with kisses and cuddles. I would like to service you make you feel like in heaven. Finally, your dreams come true.!!!!!

Lily 20 years old From China,University student ,No much experience would like to be a good student to learn from you. come to try !!!

Monica,Come from Thailand ,18years old , sexy long leg with beautiful fresh young look, fashion dress, brown color long hair . No much experience would like to be a good student to learn from you

Michelle:22year old from thailand,slim,beautiful D cup boobs,sensual,veryyyy playful,sweet pleasing personality,amazing top service...Highly recommended!!

Coco,With soft porcelin skin and full sexy lips, this native of chinese is well known by locals for her exceptional service!

Bella!! NEW to the industry! Pretty face, sexy lips, round ass, soft smooth skin, easy going nice girl! Don't miss out!

Mayya!!! New coming from Thailand, 25 years old with C cup and she is a lovely and friendly , Good Service!must come to try her!!

lorane,sexy office lady~ eager and enthusastic to have sex, Excellent services guaranteed!

Pls Contact Us For Booking !!!