Thread: Double trouble with #$%*-@+^€£ and Lulu who looks more Mexican than Asian.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Double trouble with #$%*-@+^€£ and Lulu who looks more Mexican than Asian.

Had a 9 hour punt with my new 647 favourite (name withheld) and decided to throw something new into the mix by bringing in Lulu into my session, now I will admit I was just curious to see the face attached to the wild crazy Einstein flowing hair that I have seen in photos from TP64 and 647. She was originally called in for Bbbj duties for 30minutes which later ended with me extending her stay to 2 hours while me and my new favourite 647 girl dfk'd on the couch....it was hard for my favourite to hide her displeasure at being moved to kneeling position in front of me doing bbbj while I called Lulu up to the couch for dfk duties.

For me personally I really enjoy looking at Lulu's face she looks really exotic but her hair is ummmmm unique??? I really enjoyed her kissing aswell real passionate. I don't know what her sex is like because for the 2 hours I just had her kissing me while I pumped my favourite.

Each time I extended Lulu I would ask my original booking if it was ok, and each time she said "yes" she looked less and less convincing. Right up until my fav pulled Lulu up from the bed and said "thank you, time up and ushered her to the door.

What happened to Sunny? Is she not there anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Hung Lo View Post
    What happened to Sunny? Is she not there anymore?
    The mamasan there told me she was taking time off to do an English course. That was about 6 weeks ago now

RT

Yeah I heard same thing, going to school.

Banned
    9 hrs punt? wow bro, she must be hotttt!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol no bro
    It is Gucci way of punting! This is shorter than his 12 hour session last time! Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    9 hours wtf???

So, how many shots in 9 hours ??

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So, how many shots in 9 hours ??
    Lol that session ended up being 11hrs because I kept extending, 2am-1pm plus 2hrs that I brought Lulu in for a double.

How many shots? 3 I think, I could probably do 30 but these days I'm more into relaxing and enjoying the feeling, the girl I booked wants to start doing anal so we were taking turns lubing up her back door and 2 finger poking her hole, she forced me to push my 2 fingers down to the knuckles then she wanted me to use 3 fingers to finger her back door. I was sitting up while she bbbj'd me while I was using my lube drenched fingers to finger f*ck her ass, she was really into it. Anyway that little session was the last of this years bonus, probably no more marathon sessions for myself for a few weeks, restricted back to 2-3hr max sessions :-(

You're talking about Jessica, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hung Lo View Post
    You're talking about Jessica, aren't you?
    No...is she good??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, bro you are lucky in many ways than one.

Do you find the decor suitable (ie clean and nice smelling) in 647 to be able to stay for 12 hours?? The last time I went it was musty and I couldn't wait to run off..

Banned
    You've gotta be smoking with the girl to kick back that long...

The place could certainly do with a coat of paint and an airing out.

Ahahahaha I'm the Bear Grylls of punting I'll go anywhere at anytime for a root. I suppose if your a rookie at punting and have your own perceptions about what a punting experience should look, smell and feel like then you limit experiences to the places you go to. I actually like the seediness of some shops it makes the experience more unique Lol!

But if someone can recommend a cbd shop I can walk into at 3 in the morning and relax for a few hours feel free to let me know.