Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Punting Rules

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by winky View Post
    Just keep in mind it's a business transaction...not personal
    For me its total indulgence and pure pleasure, just cant get enough!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IshmalEpteinofChina View Post
    Don't ever leave your money unattended in your clothes, if you have to go outside the room for
    the toilet or a shower - you're providing the perfect environment for an opportunistic crime.
    I usually forgot about this, as I stripped smd left all my gears then go shower outside the room. So far no there no problem yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    I usually forgot about this, as I stripped smd left all my gears then go shower outside the room. So far no there no problem yet.
    It has only happened to me once, a few years back. I didn't even notice until I'd left the shop, because at that time
    I wasn't in the habit of checking my wallet before leaving the establishment.

But once is enough, so now I just don't leave my hard-earned cash unattended - why take the risk and provide the
    opportunity to either a massuese or an unscrupulous mamasan or manager.

Having said that, I think it's probablly a rare thing to happen, because most people in life, and adult shops, are decent.

Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post

Just like to point out that one private lady did have a very good practise when it came to client's personal items:

Mimi when she was in that private Burwood Apartment and in 5 Falcon St, she used to give her clients small plastic basket for the wallet, mobile phone and car keys stuff, so the clients can take the items with them into the bathroom for shower as the bathroom is away from the massage room, I think that is a very good touch. Now that she is in the private house in Burwood and the bathroom is an ensuite with the big massage rooms, not sure if she is still doing it. But I know her so well, I totally trust her with everything.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brother Ahlungor. The practices that you described for Mimi shows that she has thought about Customer Security. For me, this shows that Mimi has a professional attitude and is Customer Service oriented. I have not yet had the pleasure of spending time with Mimi but it is on my To Do list.

Quote Originally Posted by A44 View Post
    Brother Ahlungor. The practices that you described for Mimi shows that she has thought about Customer Security. For me, this shows that Mimi has a professional attitude and is Customer Service oriented. I have not yet had the pleasure of spending time with Mimi but it is on my To Do list.

Well, I don't think I need to promote Mimi's services any more, there are plenty of supports from so many brothers across the board. Mimi is the most reviewed and respected ML in this forum!

But since you mentioned above professional attitude and customer service oriented. How about this: Mimi has guaranteed that the shower times you take before and after the session are NOT included in your massage session time, so if you pay for 30 min, 45 min or 1 hr, you will get the full 30/45/60 mins respectively - and in most occasions you may even get more times !! How's that for customer service and professional attitude ??

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    This Mimi sounds good, seems like she's well worth a visit, I'm sure I'll fit her into my schedule sometime.
    Contact details please?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Just keep in mind it's a business transaction...not personal

thats right. it should be just get in, get out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Golden rule - Remember to take a step back and re-look at what makes you happy.

Some people get so hooked on a WL and fall in love etc.... and they keep getting burnt and coming back.... hooked on chasing the previous joy they used to feel.

If you ain't happy with the current situation... change it. (go see a new WL)

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post

Some people get so hooked on a WL and fall in love etc.... and they keep getting burnt and coming back.... hooked on chasing the previous joy they used to feel.

if the girl is good lookin, better stay unitl finish your fantasy...
    if you see new girl every time.you need to spend at least 2hours or 3hours for one session. if just spend 1hour for one session and change the girl every time, will get bore about punting.....

better keep couple girl for different taste of fantasy........images (12).jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post

This reminds me of the "law of diminshing returns," and it is more often than not a truism.
    The first bite of the chocolate bar is very nice, the second bite is nice but just a little less, the third bite
    is still nice but less than the second bite...and so on. Too often with the same brand of chocolate, cornflakes or
    massage/full service lady will tend to create a situation of diminishing returns.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahlungor. I think that your tag line says it all regarding customer service.

I.e. Without good customer service there is no business. I think that this applies to all businesses including Massage and Full Service shops.

If all shops had good safety/security procedures in place we would not need as many Rules for Punting relating to our valuables.

It still would not help us falling under the charms of Special Ladies and growing too close to them.

You have probably heard the expression; Good is the Enemy of Great. We have many Good businesses around Sydney and a few Great ones. Often it just a few small things that make the difference. e.g. Mimi's way of doing business.

An example that I can give that niggles me a bit. (None of us living in Australia should really complain about anything).
    I get my car serviced at a good Dealership. They always do a good job. However, when I go to pick my car up I can hardly reach the pedals. Some "giant" mechanic has moved my seat and the radio is blaring on some obscure Hard Rock station. If it was my business I would instruct my staff to make sure that the seat position and the radio were in their original positions. I know this is small crap but it is often the small things that separate Good from Great.

There are some Mamasans and Papasans who could benefit from some education on Customer Service.

Sorry, I hope that I have not strayed too far from the Topic of this Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by A44 View Post
    Ahlungor. I think that your tag line says it all regarding customer service.

I.e. Without good customer service there is no business. I think that this applies to all businesses including Massage and Full Service shops.

If all shops had good safety/security procedures in place we would not need as many Rules for Punting relating to our valuables.

It still would not help us falling under the charms of Special Ladies and growing too close to them.

You have probably heard the expression; Good is the Enemy of Great. We have many Good businesses around Sydney and a few Great ones. Often it just a few small things that make the difference. e.g. Mimi's way of doing business.

An example that I can give that niggles me a bit. (None of us living in Australia should really complain about anything).
    I get my car serviced at a good Dealership. They always do a good job. However, when I go to pick my car up I can hardly reach the pedals. Some "giant" mechanic has moved my seat and the radio is blaring on some obscure Hard Rock station. If it was my business I would instruct my staff to make sure that the seat position and the radio were in their original positions. I know this is small crap but it is often the small things that separate Good from Great.

There are some Mamasans and Papasans who could benefit from some education on Customer Service.

Sorry, I hope that I have not strayed too far from the Topic of this Thread.
    That's a very point on the car mechanic! Happened to me a few times too. And a few valet services in some 5 Star hotels as well! Exactly like what you said about the car seat and the music! if the concierge guy wasn't so helpful and polite, I would have made a formal complain for sure !

I think brother Sam from 5 Star and Roger from 22/45 are both very professional and good in customer services ! As for all my Mamasan friends, well what can I say, they are all good when they don't stuff up my bookings .........lol

Junior Member(有D料到)

First time...

Just remember, you never get a second chance at the first time

WInky

Banned
    Just remember, you never get a second chance at the first time

WInky
    What's that old saying, "all's fair in love and war." If punting has any parallels with love and war,
    then maybe the rules just go out the window.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    most important rule: don't fall in love
    if you get out the girl from this industry, it will be happy ending sometime!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just to add to bro A44's post above, you are absolute correct, however many shop owners are not that much down into details.

From my experience, sometimes I was asked if I have been there and my answer is no, then I guess the mindset of service is one must get it right the first time, however sometimes I walked out checking my watch and I'm 15mins short (wtf, that's total rip-off), how they are expecting me to go back again? or see the same girl.

or being allocated some donno-nothing girl to serve me, I mean literally 'rub' my back, I understand a new girl needs training but someone has to be there to teach her, which is fine by me, thanks for that and I won't be back there.

I also think it's the consistency of high quality service is of utmost important as 'just having a bad day' (what if I'm the new customer and someone is having a bad day) is a bad excuse as there are so many shops and we can vote with out wallet.

Interesting topic...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TMC (free cage girl) View Post
    if you get out the girl from this industry, it will be happy ending sometime!!

that only means you need to support her and whatever financial problems she might have...
    which could end up costing you an arm and a leg...
    but you never know aye

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    that only means you need to support her and whatever financial problems she might have...
    which could end up costing you an arm and a leg...
    but you never know aye
    yeah, i never know about that.

Support is not only about money, i think many people has financial problem, but some of doesn;t work this industry,some of work this industry.....
    but many people think, if who get the girl out from this industry job, it will be happy ending...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12